Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Queer Duck

Here's a different sort of gay cartoon. Several episodes of Queer Duck could be seen on Icebox.com some years ago.  Now, there are only 2 episodes left, and if you're living in the "wrong" country like I am, then you cannot watch them! Oh joy. Country-discrimination!

The first episode can be seen on YouTube. Queer Duck sees his friends Oscar Wilde-cat and Bi-polar bear and his lover Billy Gay-tor, and announces that he's going to come out to his parents.
Then there was the Queer Duck Movie on DVD. Needless to say, I bought it! Although the humor is light-years away from Animan's World, it's still very entertaining.

One section of the movie is a song about Gay Baseball, which is also shown on YouTube. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Queer Duck. If I remember correctly, it used to come on right before or after Queer as Folk on Showtime. It was very funny but way too short. Thanks for the walk down memory lane and can't wait to see what Animan's next feature film is gonna bring. Thanks for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queer Duck was funny. If you think it was too short, there's always the feature-length movie! It's great, too.
    Animan (that's me) is working like crazy on the next film. I think it's going to be good....;)

    ReplyDelete