Animan received this message today. And here's his answer:
"Thanks for asking. I don't put my cartoons on my own iphone, but a lot of guys do. I'm not sure how they do it, though. I'm going to post your message on the latest post on this blog, and see what the other guys say!"
So, if you're watching Animan vids on an iphone, how do you do it? Share the secret with all of us! Thank you!
An actual frame from "Animan's All-Stars", if you can believe it!

You download the ".mov" version, then drop the video into iTunes in the "Movie" area. When you plug in your iPhone or iPad, you go to the Movies tab and choose to sync it. Then Sync. Voila.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lynn. That's the way to do it if you have a computer. But what if you don't have one? That's the $64,000 question!
Delete