As 2014 draws to a close, I remember all the wonderful friends who have been so loyal and supportive ever since Animan's World began. It's my sincere wish that the Animan ideal continue improving, and growing. I appreciate all the helpful suggestions and ideas, positive and not-so-positive, sent to me or posted on other blogs during the past few years. Thanks, Guys.
Today, Animan's World posts a photo that pays homage to both the world of classic animation and the world of gay culture: "Variety Shop Popeye Group"! I'm pretty sure that Elzie Crisler Segar never dreamed that his comic strip creation would one day grace the billboard of a snazzy gay porn shop located somewhere in Tokyo.
Poopdeck Pappy and Bluto always did it for me, so I can understand why Popeye is a gay icon, it's the Naval thing, bulging muscles and tattoos. Long may it last.
ReplyDeleteDavid
Bluto does it for me.
ReplyDeleteIt's the age thing with Poopdeck Pappy, I've always had it large for old men. Enjoy the holidays.
ReplyDeletehugs David.
I'm sure the older guys are happy to get your appreciation.
DeleteHugs back,
Animan
Hello...I stumbled upon your blog and am interested in learning more and exploring the cartoons you have for purchase...how does one do that? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHello---welcome to the blog. And thanks for your interest in the cartoons. The best way to start out is to go to the Animan Shop and download the free cartoons. Just click the Animan Shop logo on the right side of the page, about halfway down!
DeleteWe love you Animan! Hugs, kisses and cum :*
ReplyDeleteTo all those who come to be a part of Animan's World, my message is this: there is great love here for you.
DeleteHugs, kisses and cum, James! And a Happy New Year to you. :*
whenever I see a guy with big forearms, I always think "He's a Popeye" and start to bone up, but you're right, otherwise Popeye's too skinny. Bluto is one of my earliest memories of sexual stimulation, and, of course, Popeye always fucked him while Olive Oyl was out shopping for shoes.
ReplyDeleteDo you live in Tokyo?
I like to imagine Popeye and Bluto doing the nasty with Olive out of the picture. There were a few of the classic cartoons where the two of them got fed up with trying to figure her out and vowed, "No more women!" But they never followed through with that--on camera, that is. Tokyo? You got the country right, but not the city (which I'm not at liberty to divulge right now).
ReplyDelete