Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Friday, March 16, 2012

NEW VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE!

Junior College Men's Camp
By taking a few days off from the day job, Animan was able to complete his latest masterpiece ahead of schedule!  It's a whopping 15 minutes and 45 seconds long and sells for $7. 
* If this is your first time to order an Animan video, send a comment to this post with your email address. 
Your comment (including address) will NOT appear on this blog.
* If you have ordered "Big Beach Adventure" with Paypal, then just do the same as before, and don't forget to include which type of file you want (MOV or WMV), as well as the address you want it sent to.
Watch the trailer
Thanks to all of Animan's fans for their patience and support during the lengthy production period! You guys rock!

29 comments:

  1. Remember when you went to "Camp" ? ever had those horny thoughts of your counselors or your buddies? well this fun, whimsical naughty animation nails it right on!! lol As always Animan, you create some very high quality naughty animations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animan,
    Another great video. Larry's got one hell of an ass! All the scenes are top notch. Man, wish there was a camp like this in my younger days.
    Can't wait for your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi can u give me some tips on how to deposit d money on your paypal i have never done that i want to order the coach goes to the beach and college camp WMV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment comes to me through "Blogger", so your email address has been removed when I get it. So, I cannot contact you. Please leave me another comment, and this time put your email address in. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. To the fan whose email begins with "g--enshi~"..... I tried sending you an email and that address failed. Please try again with another address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This horny movie rocks! Weaver's beaver sure is eager, LOL. Great job Animan! Greetz from another muscled bubble butt beaver. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JockTom! This old world needs more guys like you and Eager Beaver!

      Delete
  6. you need to make more, these are hardcore !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animan will always make more videos. It takes a few months to produce one finished animation, but the fans are very patient and understanding, so I greatly appreciate that! ^_^

      Delete
  7. any of these movies appearing on gaytube anytime soon ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Beach Adventure and Junior College Men's Camp will not appear on GayTube.

      Delete
    2. Love your work. Would like to see more of it!

      Delete
    3. that's a sad thing... it looked really interesting though

      Delete
  8. I wish you would make these all free

    ReplyDelete
  9. would like to order the camp clip and the beach clip......would like to know how. I have a paypal account. need it as wmv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't give me your email address, so I don't have any means of contacting you. Sorry.

      Delete
  10. If you love Animan's work, you've got to get this video! It's the best! Totally loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to order the video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you need to go to the post "Ordering Videos", and click on the blue words: "Inquire about videos". It will take you to a private email form to Animan's private box.

      Delete
  12. I have purchased both new toons and as usual they are horny, hardcore and brilliant!!! Im a HUGE fan of Animan. Looking forward to the new toons. Hugs from down under.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Go to the post, "Ordering Videos", and click on the blue words, "Inquire about videos". It will open an email form to communicate with Animan. Thanks!

      Delete
  14. Hi Animan,

    I would like to purchase both videos available (Big Ben's Beach Adventure, and this Junior Men's College camp)... I can't find the 'ordering videos' post, I must be an idiot. Haha.

    My e-mail should be visible through my account, name is Rob.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Rob--your comment came to me through Blogger, and the email address has been removed. But not to worry. The 'ordering videos' post is here: http://animancartoons.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-do-i-buy-videos.html
      :)

      Delete
  15. oh my gosh. Youve no idea how much your work has made me happy.Wish i could see these latest vids.Really a huge fan:) Keep doing what youre doing because youre doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to know how much the videos cost? because I would like to purchase Beach Adventure and Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Animan videos are $7 U.S. Go to the post on this blog, "How Do I Buy the Videos?", and you'll see a small movie screen (not visible on iPod or iPad) that tells where to write to contact Animan. Thank you :-D

      Delete
  17. YAY!!! I found you again ~~~ I wish I could draw like you; very creative and detailed in an arduous environment. It isn't appreciated enough @@@

    ______________________________________________________________
    I wish to purchase both the Junior College Camp and the Beach Adventures (not sure if last name is correct). I will follow the above instructions.

    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! You found me again! Thanks for the kind, appreciative comments. Looking forward to your order for Camp and Beach. Thanks!

      Delete