Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Download the Freebies (All Links Have Been Updated!)

FREE ANIMATION DOWNLOADS!!!
Hi, members of the Animan family!  
I've been very busy recently: starting this blog, selling the beach video, and working like crazy to finish the camp video by the end of this month (March).
Many of you have asked for links to download Animan's free videos, and so today's post is a place where you can find them.

I M P O R T A N T !!!!!

To download smoothly, click the LIGHT BLUE BOX which says:

"Click here to start download from sendspace."

BY CLICKING THESE LINKS YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO VIEW SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL.

'ASSORTED ANIMATION"
LINKS

Assorted Animation mp4
To download smoothly, click the light blue box which says:

"Click here to start download from sendspace"

This video is a collection of scenes I made while I was learning the animation software. There is no trailer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

'THE HUSBAND'

LINK
The Husband mp4

This video was my first attempt to create something with a story line, but I hadn't worked out a streamlined method for the drawing and animation. Still, it's a start.

There is no trailer for this.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'SCHOOL FANTASY'

                                      

LINKS



This is the first complete Animan video ever made, and many fans say it's their favorite one. Like many schoolboys, I used to fantasize about my P.E. coaches, and if all my dreams could have come true, this would have really happened!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
'SEX ED'
LINKS
The spoken part of the soundtrack for this comes from an old public domain sex education film, which I actually saw in junior and senior high school! Even then, I had my own ideas about how I thought the film should be...and that is what this is.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
'THE TWIST PARTY'
LINKS
I had always fantasized about a 1960's twist party turning into a gay gangbang, and this video does just that. Animan's favorite.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TRAILERS FOR 'COACH BEN'S BIG BEACH ADVENTURE' 
While netsurfing for porn, I came upon a clip which someone had filmed at a nude beach somewhere. It looked like Thailand, but I'm not sure. There was a caucasian couple on a blanket, and the man was lying on the woman, and he was pretty excited. She could see they were being filmed and was trying to get him to stop, but he was getting hornier by the moment. The clip ended after about 30 seconds. I wonder how far they went? 
That clip has since been taken off, but I thought, " "Wouldn't it be nice if Coach Ben went to the nude beach and just made a present of himself to all the horny men there?"  The background with the beach hut and the red and white umbrellas was inspired from the video mentioned above. 
Coach Ben seems to be pretty popular around here, and so I asked him to star in this video. He loved the idea, and serviced all his paramours admirably. The big guy said that when he got home that night, he had the best sleep ever! 
I haven't tested all these links, but I believe they're OK. If you find that they don't take you to the right place, please leave a comment, and Animan will try to fix the problem. : )
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TRAILER FOR 'JUNIOR COLLEGE MEN'S CAMP'
Camp Trailer mp4
This trailer is done in "Film Noir" style, that is, like the old black and white detective movies made in the late forties. But actually, the video is very lighthearted and kooky!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TRAILER FOR 'CARMEN'
Carmen Trailer
Come to old Spain, where gypsies seduce soldiers into a frenzy of passion and betrayal!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TRAILER FOR 'SUPER HERO'
Super Hero Trailer
A visitor from another planet comes to Earth, and finds a secret ingredient that helps him survive, and it also gives him a great body and magnificent super powers!
GO HERE FOR MORE FREE DOWNLOADS!



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
BEACH, CAMP, CARMEN, AND SUPER HERO ARE AVAILABLE FOR $7 EACH.
To order them, you must have a PayPal account. Then contact Animan. You do that by sending a comment to this blog, and include your e-mail address. IT WILL NOT BE POSTED HERE--YOUR PRIVACY WILL BE PROTECTED. ALL COMMENTS MUST BE MODERATED BEFORE THEY CAN BE PUBLISHED--THOSE CONTAINING E-MAIL ADDRESSES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PUBLISHING.
Animan will contact you privately at the address you give, and give you the simple instructions!

23 comments:

  1. The second trailer is awesome! Can't wait to see the whole movie. Coach Ben could be me, lol, I'm a few years younger though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do look amazingly like a young Coach Ben!
      The video is available for $7 U.S. through Paypal =D

      Delete
  2. Just . . . wow. This would make great gay propaganda, because it makes gay sex look like such joyful, liberating fun. I never really had much interest in anal sex, but I found myself getting incredibly aroused watching the rythmic pumping in and out of hairy assholes, and seeing the blissful expressions on the men's face as their load of splooge joined that of all the previous assfuckers. it was also way cool how they showed the inner ass channel getting more and more flooded with warm, slippery jizz so that the the next fuker would feel an easier and more satisfying sensation, since his love hole would be thickly lubricated with manly love-goop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry--I never replied to your message. Better late than never.....
      Saying that "Twist Party" would make great gay propaganda is a real compliment in my book! Somewhere along the way, the human race decided that sex was shameful and that we should all feel very guilty about it. That's pretty screwy!!
      One thing I like about the drawings of Tom of Finland, is how happy the men look during sex, and I can't help but feel that "that's the way it SHOULD be!" The men in Animan's World are joyous in their coming together (and CUMMING together!), and it's meant to be liberating and fun. Whoopee!

      Delete
  3. Just joined up so i can comment on your vids.

    I love them!
    Maybe you could model me in one of your next videos? I got the hair & i love them briefs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! I'm looking forward to getting your photos!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Interesting comment:)
      Since it contained no e-mail address, I went ahead and posted it.

      Delete
  5. are Carmen and Superhero finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They most certainly are! For more details, send me another message containing your e-mail address. I moderate ALL comments first, so your private data will NOT be published. Thanks!
      aNiMaN

      Delete
  6. I'd like to pay buy mobile. PLEASE make SMS an option for buying your videos. SMS is used as a form of direct marketing known as SMS marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Brazilian, I'm 28 years old and love your animations! I look forward to news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New animation coming soon!
      Wow--Brazil! I want to go there someday!
      Thanks for the nice comment!

      Delete
  8. I just think that you are so amazing and nice to make freebies for your fans to DL thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These animations are so hot. Never thought I would be turned on and masturbating to a cartoon. Lol. Where can I buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the praise! I'm glad you like the cartoons. Go to the top of this page, at the upper right you'll see a banner for The Animan Shop: click where it says "Welcome to Animan's Online Store". :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here again kkkk ,you could translate for me in Portuguese or have the legend of animation SEX ED 101 ?please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aqui você tem a sua tradução!
      http://animancartoons.blogspot.com/2014/02/sex-ed-in-english-em-portugues.html

      Delete
  12. None of the links are active on sendspace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joshua,
      I have just gone through and updated all the links on this page. If you find any more that need fixing, please be sure to let me know!

      Delete
  13. I'm very sorry. I had problems in the past with sendspace and had to discontinue using them.
    Except for the trailers, you can download the free stuff from here:
    http://mraniman.tumblr.com/post/140720335702/if-you-havent-seen-my-free-downloads-here-they

    ReplyDelete