Harvey's living room is decorated in moss green and sea foam blue. There's a bar and a view of the city skyline. A lot of interesting things could happen here, and I predict some raunchy man-on-man action before the evening is over.
That cool looking late 1950's sofa and four pillows can hold their heads not to mention their naked hairy bodies, and the plant, the plant may be the recipient of their male milks, just in case there is no other place to put it since more came out. What do we want ? The more you squeeze the head, the more will jerk out. The plant, mind you will benefit the proteins. Wife or mother maybe coming back home from shopping or perhaps a jim romey game, and the milk has to be disposed of, while Harvey and Karl get into the two available bathroom where they will each shower to their content. Keep in mind though their clothes, underwear, sock and shoes were left in the bathrooms. Wooah, my writing vein just ran dry. I need to go pee, and I have a boner. Hope it will subside, so I can relieve myself. Will get back to my computer in a few hours. Tony
Animan, I am one of the proud purchasers of MOST of your videos. For some reason, I have not been able to purchase All-Stars. The purchase never goes through, it says processing cannot be completed at this time. I've made this attempt several times, same result. Any suggestions? I'll be looking here for an answer from you. Thanks in advance. Love your work.
Thanks for your brand loyalty. I am really sorry your've had this problem. Such glitches occasionally happen, and if I knew how to fix them I sure would. My suggestion? Yes: contact me through my shop and mention the word: Paypal.
These previews/screenshots are driving me nuts! I can't wait till it comes out! Animan, you are the reason why I've had one of the best jerk-off sessions in recent time. Your work is like a psychic--you seem to know what exactly I fantasize about.
Love you so much! (greetings from the plastic world of Orange County, CA)
Wow---I did that? LOL I'm glad I'm able to help you scratch that itch.
There are several places in Southern California I absolutely love, and Orange County is one of them! I think you're lucky to live there! Love you too, Animan
Just bought two books by Charles Phoenix on life in the 50's: Americana the Beautiful, and Southern California in the 50's. Might lead to more inspiration for you -- a few of the dads in these kodachrome photos are pretty hot! http://www.charlesphoenix.com/books/
That cool looking late 1950's sofa and four pillows can hold their heads not to mention their naked hairy bodies, and the plant, the plant may be the recipient of their male milks, just in case there is no other place to put it since more came out. What do we want ? The more you squeeze the head, the more will jerk out. The plant, mind you will benefit the proteins. Wife or mother maybe coming back home from shopping or perhaps a jim romey game, and the milk has to be disposed of, while Harvey and Karl get into the two available bathroom where they will each shower to their content. Keep in mind though their clothes, underwear, sock and shoes were left in the bathrooms.
ReplyDeleteWooah, my writing vein just ran dry. I need to go pee, and I have a boner. Hope it will subside, so I can relieve myself.
Will get back to my computer in a few hours.
Tony
This animation background seems to be having a favorable effect on your imagination! That's my goal. :D
DeleteAniman, I am one of the proud purchasers of MOST of your videos. For some reason, I have not been able to purchase All-Stars. The purchase never goes through, it says processing cannot be completed at this time. I've made this attempt several times, same result. Any suggestions? I'll be looking here for an answer from you. Thanks in advance. Love your work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your brand loyalty. I am really sorry your've had this problem. Such glitches occasionally happen, and if I knew how to fix them I sure would.
DeleteMy suggestion? Yes: contact me through my shop and mention the word: Paypal.
These previews/screenshots are driving me nuts! I can't wait till it comes out! Animan, you are the reason why I've had one of the best jerk-off sessions in recent time. Your work is like a psychic--you seem to know what exactly I fantasize about.
ReplyDeleteLove you so much!
(greetings from the plastic world of Orange County, CA)
Wow---I did that? LOL I'm glad I'm able to help you scratch that itch.
DeleteThere are several places in Southern California I absolutely love, and Orange County is one of them! I think you're lucky to live there!
Love you too,
Animan
Just bought two books by Charles Phoenix on life in the 50's: Americana the Beautiful, and Southern California in the 50's. Might lead to more inspiration for you -- a few of the dads in these kodachrome photos are pretty hot! http://www.charlesphoenix.com/books/
ReplyDeleteThaks Curtis. I'll have to check those books ( and dads) out!
DeleteThis is beautiful, lovely color pallete.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope it makes for a better movie .:)
Delete