I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying! Did you know? I have outside jobs to do several days a week that are physically draining--I leave home at dawn and come home at night, and I'm so exhausted I fall into bed without any food. The April to August season is always like this for Animan--super stressful. Believe me, nobody wants to finish this video more than ME!
Can already tell that the Officer with the Whisky will end up being the bottom pig in this film I can't wait. But i will. LOL Still looking forward to the All-Star film.
This is one officer who makes sure his men don't go without--he knows they've been under a lot of stress--thank goodness there's whisky available! Let's see--I wonder what else they'll be needing...?
And....Animan promised an all-star video this year, and he intends to make good on that promise.
None of the guys are skinny--but they're not all body builders, either. These are the 1940's, so there weren't a lot of hyper-muscular guys in the service like there are now.
And no animals.
Back in December, when Animan posted that Christmas card picture with all the Animan Stars, somebody requested a video with all the Animan Stars--Coach Ben, Coach Fokker, Bill, Nooky Man and some others. It sounded like a good idea, so Animan said yes.
This has gotten me really excited, Animan! Guess it's just like in "Carmen" and "twist party" where all it takes for men in such old-fashioned, conservative times to loosen up and screw like the horny gay guys they really are is some booze. That may or may not have reminded me of a few weekends at college! ;)
Also really excited for the all-star video, especially getting to see all the big stars altogether. I do hope that also includes the big-assed thugs from "Super Hero," because seeing them go from lying hypocrites to hot power bottoms was so gratifying for me, especially the one in leather with the piercings, he was hot! BTW, did you ever come up with names for them? I remember you saying that "real bad boy" especially would make another appearance and all you needed to do was give him a name. Just wondering, but thanks.
Get some pent-up, horny guys together, add a bottle of whisky, and just let nature take its course! Something's gotta give!
The name "Axel" was suggested for the main thug from "Super Hero", and Animan likes it. Axel has joined the stable of Animan stars, and will put in an appearance (among other things!) in the All-Star video.
I like that name too. It's fitting without sounding too stereotypical, plus it just adds to his overall badass image. Makes it all the more gratifying to see him willingly get fucked without having to be humiliated for it! That's not to say I don't think the same about the officer here. Men in the service is always a classic gay sex fantasy, and you adding your cliche-defying, retro-stylized touch makes me know this will really be something special!
I'm so excited... and just in time for the summer heat.
OT: I'm sorry I never got back to you with that fairytale storyline, kind of got sidetracked with some things... lol. I still would love to see you do something akin to Sleeping Beauty art style with castles, enchanted forests, a handsome Prince and a forest dwelling lad. :D
I wondered why those photos from WWII always shows the soldiers taking showers--I guess that's because they must have been on some pretty hot and humid islands. It's like that where I am right now--just the right atmosphere :D
I think in your videos shemale is possible in top role when brutal muscled bitch is very hungry and others tops already tired and empty, pure shemale-bootom guy sex is not good
Every person has his own tastes and preferences, and of course, Animan respects that.
When a topic is very very exciting for Animan, it gives him the motivation to make the thousands of drawings necessary for animation. Unfortunately, the theme of 'shemales' does not provide Animan with any interest, motivation or excitement. I'm afraid that it cannot be helped. Thank you for understanding that.
some preview stills, after your long busy spring of juggling work and your desperately horny fan club...lol....i am concerned however....that officer holding up the whisky bottle has a devious look in his eyes...."boy was i drunk" definitely has to have been a constant refrain in a military barracks....oh animan....i hope he isn't up to no good......
And when everybody gets into overdrive, it helps Animan go into overdrive too--drawing and animating like mad so that you guys won't have to wait TOO long....
Please please don't listen to them Animan, for as many people who may have been turned off by it, there were tons more who were TURNED ON by it. :) What we love about your videos is the ferocity of FANTASY ;) Why deny the bullfighter of the bull cock he clearly craves! Do it for him, if anything :P
Thank you for sharing your opinion so that others can read it. In any case, the All-Star video will take place in a non-animal environment for story reasons. :)
Wow! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to make sure that it's something you'd like to watch again and again!
DeleteAwesome Animan! wow!! look at all that detail!!! Thanks for the sneak peek !!
ReplyDeleteYou're super welcome! I'll be putting up some more pictures, hopefully next week.
DeletePlease hurry up!!
DeleteI'm hurrying, I'm hurrying! Did you know? I have outside jobs to do several days a week that are physically draining--I leave home at dawn and come home at night, and I'm so exhausted I fall into bed without any food. The April to August season is always like this for Animan--super stressful. Believe me, nobody wants to finish this video more than ME!
DeleteI look forward to purchasing this movie. Thanks a million Animan! You're swell!
ReplyDeleteThanks a million to YOU, Jim and all you fellows!
DeleteCan already tell that the Officer with the Whisky will end up being the bottom pig in this film I can't wait. But i will. LOL Still looking forward to the All-Star film.
ReplyDeleteThis is one officer who makes sure his men don't go without--he knows they've been under a lot of stress--thank goodness there's whisky available! Let's see--I wonder what else they'll be needing...?
DeleteAnd....Animan promised an all-star video this year, and he intends to make good on that promise.
Yay! No skinny guys or animals.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to buy.
What do you mean by all-star video?
None of the guys are skinny--but they're not all body builders, either. These are the 1940's, so there weren't a lot of hyper-muscular guys in the service like there are now.
DeleteAnd no animals.
Back in December, when Animan posted that Christmas card picture with all the Animan Stars, somebody requested a video with all the Animan Stars--Coach Ben, Coach Fokker, Bill, Nooky Man and some others. It sounded like a good idea, so Animan said yes.
That all star video sounds amazing. It would make me go wild. Especially since Ben and Bill are my favourite.
DeleteIt's nice to know that good ol' Bill has a few fans out there!
DeleteThis has gotten me really excited, Animan! Guess it's just like in "Carmen" and "twist party" where all it takes for men in such old-fashioned, conservative times to loosen up and screw like the horny gay guys they really are is some booze. That may or may not have reminded me of a few weekends at college! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso really excited for the all-star video, especially getting to see all the big stars altogether. I do hope that also includes the big-assed thugs from "Super Hero," because seeing them go from lying hypocrites to hot power bottoms was so gratifying for me, especially the one in leather with the piercings, he was hot! BTW, did you ever come up with names for them? I remember you saying that "real bad boy" especially would make another appearance and all you needed to do was give him a name. Just wondering, but thanks.
Get some pent-up, horny guys together, add a bottle of whisky, and just let nature take its course! Something's gotta give!
DeleteThe name "Axel" was suggested for the main thug from "Super Hero", and Animan likes it. Axel has joined the stable of Animan stars, and will put in an appearance (among other things!) in the All-Star video.
I like that name too. It's fitting without sounding too stereotypical, plus it just adds to his overall badass image. Makes it all the more gratifying to see him willingly get fucked without having to be humiliated for it!
DeleteThat's not to say I don't think the same about the officer here. Men in the service is always a classic gay sex fantasy, and you adding your cliche-defying, retro-stylized touch makes me know this will really be something special!
"Axel" is a good name, because it sounds like "Axle"--a type of steel rod that helps things spin out of control!
DeleteAn All-Star video? What a wonderful idea!
ReplyDeleteI think everone has been waiting for it :)
DeleteNothing like muscled guys being bottoms. Thats what attractede to ur videos in the first place....i think we have thesame turn ons haha
ReplyDeleteIn an All-Star video, the guys get to flip-flop, too!
DeleteYou may someday do sm involving either vampires or spys from the 50ties like James Bond
ReplyDeleteSounds good.
DeleteI'm so excited... and just in time for the summer heat.
ReplyDeleteOT:
I'm sorry I never got back to you with that fairytale storyline, kind of got sidetracked with some things... lol. I still would love to see you do something akin to Sleeping Beauty art style with castles, enchanted forests, a handsome Prince and a forest dwelling
lad. :D
I wondered why those photos from WWII always shows the soldiers taking showers--I guess that's because they must have been on some pretty hot and humid islands. It's like that where I am right now--just the right atmosphere :D
DeleteI hope the guys will wear g-strings.
ReplyDeleteIf not, maybe the all star video with the hunks? ;)
From what I've learned, the soldiers in WWII did not wear g-strings!
DeleteBut hunks in an all-star video certainly do!
You should add some cross dressing or shemale action to a future video!
ReplyDeleteIf any other readers would like to respond to this suggestion, please do so!
DeleteI think in your videos shemale is possible in top role when brutal muscled bitch is very hungry and others tops already tired and empty, pure shemale-bootom guy sex is not good
DeleteEvery person has his own tastes and preferences, and of course, Animan respects that.
DeleteWhen a topic is very very exciting for Animan, it gives him the motivation to make the thousands of drawings necessary for animation. Unfortunately, the theme of 'shemales' does not provide Animan with any interest, motivation or excitement. I'm afraid that it cannot be helped. Thank you for understanding that.
so sexy. I hope an officer will gang-banged by young solders too.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait))
That sounds like the kind of videos that Animan loves to make.
DeleteWell, i hope two or more officers get gb! What about an silver haired daddy, Animan!?
DeleteWhat does 'gb' mean, please?
DeleteGangbanged. Id like a silver haired daddy.
DeleteGreat! I'll work that into a future project. :)
DeleteWOW!!! I got hard just from your preview. I am incredibly excited. Also hope you get some rest when this is done.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Stony! I'll make sure that it lives up to your expectations.
Deletesome preview stills, after your long busy spring of juggling work and your desperately horny fan club...lol....i am concerned however....that officer holding up the whisky bottle has a devious look in his eyes...."boy was i drunk" definitely has to have been a constant refrain in a military barracks....oh animan....i hope he isn't up to no good......
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun for Animan to post just a few previews and then read the reactions. Everyone's imagination really goes into overtime! LOL
Deletewhat do you expect....we're in overdrive for the video release.....
DeleteAnd when everybody gets into overdrive, it helps Animan go into overdrive too--drawing and animating like mad so that you guys won't have to wait TOO long....
DeleteWill the 3D effect make a comeback?
ReplyDeleteloved how it turned out it in Carmen
Yeah--that would be cool! Actually, I'm thinking of using it in the next "All Star" video.
DeleteYou should make an all African-American movie with big butt thugs sagging and getting fucked all over their drug corners and trap houses
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about that. But it wouldn't be about the current situation--something more retro, like maybe the 1930's....
DeleteI hope the bull makes another (more hardcore) appearance in the All Stars video ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid not--a few guys were really turned off by it, and the charges of "bestiality" are still ringing harshly in my ears!
DeletePlease please don't listen to them Animan, for as many people who may have been turned off by it, there were tons more who were TURNED ON by it. :) What we love about your videos is the ferocity of FANTASY ;) Why deny the bullfighter of the bull cock he clearly craves! Do it for him, if anything :P
DeleteThank you for sharing your opinion so that others can read it. In any case, the All-Star video will take place in a non-animal environment for story reasons. :)
DeleteIs there any chance that the "torrero" from Carmen will make another appearance! He was my favorite!!!
ReplyDeleteYou mean in the "All Star" video? I don't see why not!
Deletein 6:18, so perfect, showing dilated ass and soon after he doing creample , I would like to see but that in his works, i love <3
ReplyDeleteEu agradeço sempre seus comentários. :)
Delete