"SUPER HERO" VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE!
At last, the long wait is over! "Super Hero" is now on sale for $7 USD. If this is your first time to buy an Animan video, the instructions are here:
http://animancartoons.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-do-i-buy-videos.html
This video was a long time in production, as all of you well know! I hope everyone thinks it was worth the wait. In later posts, I'll talk about why it took so long, etc. As for me? I'm very pleased with it.
Hot damn, Animan! That was totally worth it all. To see such a diverse and hot cast really got me excited. The whole thing was fun but my absolute favorite part was seeing those two big black guys get their comeuppance for their hypocrisy, especially the one with the pierced nips. I would definitely love to see him in a future video. But anyways, you've done it again!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the kind comments! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the video. That guy you're talking about is definitely cumming back in a future video--he's a real bad boy, but he loves the attention he gets from those smaller guys. I think he should have a name--any suggestions out there?
DeleteName him, "Axel". There's currently an active Black pornstar who's name is Robert Axel. He's HOT as Hell!
DeleteI think what we'll do is this--we'll get as many names as we can, and then maybe have a vote on it! Axel sounds hot!
DeleteWow Animan "superhero" was fantastic!!!. I loved the nipple ring guy's fat ass! The whole thing was great and so was Nooky Man. His voice fit perfectly for the video. I wish there was more of Nooky man getting pounded though. But overall it was a great video. I can-not-wait for the next installment of your sexy cartoons!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I would pick a smooth name for the black guy like "Wade" or somthing like that. I'm black so it works for me. Maybe you could do a 70's theme were everyone on the dance floor gets super horny!! just sugggestion. Tell me if you like te idea. Luv you Animan and I hope that you recieve much success.
Thanks so very much for your feedback! You're right--Nooky Man's voice is a perfect match! Not to worry--he'll be getting pounded in his future videos!
DeleteI like your idea of the dance floor '70's for a cartoon, and I put it under my hat for the future.
The name "Wade" sounds cool. I'd like to get a few different possible names, and then maybe people can vote on it, or something!
This HAS become one of my faves in addition to Twist Party. I really ♥ urban scenes. I liked the segment where the lady was drinking her coffee in the window then it took her about 5sec to realize what flew by. LOL!!! The dialogue in the beginning explaining how he gets his Strength with Man-Milk injected in his backside is priceless. But, I really Loved seeing the Latino-Asian couple gettin' it on and the foot worship scene in the courtyard. Absolutely Loved seeing them exchange body fluids. I also liked the cop surrounded by 3 Hot Studs and the dark-haired guy riding this stud reverse-cowboy and curling his toes simultaneously. Mmm...
ReplyDeletePlease bring them back again in your next production, Animan. You're the BEST!!! XOXO
I'm absolutely delighted you enjoyed the video! Actually, that lady in the window couldn't sleep and was drinking hot milk! Speaking of "hot milk", Nooky Man got plenty of it.
DeleteThank you Animan, like always, it was definitely worth waiting for it. Loved all these new horny characters, especially the two black bad boys, I'm hooked... once again. Hope I'm not spoiling anything but was it Fred from Junior's College Men Camp we caught a glimpse of in this new video?
ReplyDeleteYes--that was Freddie from "Camp" in the background. That guy is amazing--wherever there is horny action, THERE HE IS! I'm really glad you like the video!
DeleteYou could always name your black guy Ram-Moan, just a thought.
ReplyDeletecartoonfanuk x.
That's pretty clever! LOL. We'll add that name to the list of candidates, and when we have about 10 names on the list, we can take a vote.
Deletejust looking at nooky man make me so horny ! lol
ReplyDeleteThat's just what I was hoping would happen when you looked at him! I'll take your comment as a compliment. Thank you!
Deleteso hot, if only it was on gaytube i wish i would enjoy it more. only for a couple months at least ! lol
DeleteGaytube's advertising assures that they'll make money by showing an Animan film. If Animan could get a piece of the action, it might make sense to put the videos on GayTube. But for now, such a "give your hard work all away and get nothing in return" setup just doesn't peel my banana!
DeleteSuper Hero was HOT! I can't wait for Super Hero 2 and have his super hero powers to fight more crime and "punish" the injustice! You combined two of my favorite genres superhero comics and hot gay sex.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great comment! I wanted to show that 1)Nooky Man has super powers, but I had to also show the 2) "fun" parts too, because that's what everybody expects. So, it was a challenge to get the right percentage between the two. If you think I got it right, then I have ARRIVED!!
Deletemaybe for your next flick u should have a famous pornstar voice over a character !
ReplyDeleteNow there's a thought...!
Deleteis it $7 dollars like the rest of them i kno that a stupid question
ReplyDeleteYes--it is $7, and no--your question is NOT stupid. :)
DeleteDAMN THAT WAS GOOD!I like the hero, but the two black boys took the show for me. I say bring both back. Have both of them getting banged the whole show. Keep them coming:)
ReplyDeleteYou're the first person to tell me he liked those two characters--and I've been hoping somebody would! It means that it's worth the effort to bring them back doing something different. Thanks for letting me know!
DeleteIs there movie that has free download? I'm totally no money to buy even it is 7 dllr... All my credit card been block...
ReplyDeleteThere are a few free Animan videos.
DeleteGo here:
http://animancartoons.blogspot.jp/2012/03/download-freebies.html
There are links to the download pages.
I M P O R T A N T !!!!!
To download smoothly, click the LIGHT BLUE BOX which says:
"Click here to start download from sendspace"
If you still aren't sure, go here:
http://animancartoons.blogspot.com/2012/03/problems-in-downloading.html
So, my friend showed me Nooky Man the other day. I DEFINITELY plan to buy it when I get a debit card! :D I think my absolute favorite part was the theme song. Did you write it yourself?
ReplyDeleteThank you! You're the first (and only) person who said they liked the theme song. Yes, I wrote that myself, a few years ago. It was just a march with a funny little melody--but it worked for the words "It's Nooky Man!", so I decided to put it in! I'm glad you liked it!!! :D
DeleteI wish he was real
DeleteThis world needs a Nooky Man! :)
Delete