A friend and follower of the Animan saga sent me a request to remove the loincloth from the photo I colorized last time. So here it is. I've changed some of the colors.
Please note that I usually do not take on commissions or requests, because otherwise, I wouldn't have enough time to create my Animan films.
By the way, there's a new free Animan video--Animan Bonus 3. You can download it here:

Love the new freebie, Animan! I really liked the quick story touches you added with making it an underground burlesque-like show. Kind of makes you wonder if there ever was anything like that in real life. Given olden times, it would certainly have to be secretive. I love your generosity but would never consider demanding more if it risks detracting from your next "Main Event." Whenever that's ready, so am I!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Recently, someone mentioned wanting a new freebie. I had a couple of them which I was planning to add onto the next Animan paid video, but I thought, right now it’s between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I’ll put the 2 freebies together and give them away as Animan Bonus 3. I hope everyone enjoys it!
Deletexoxo
Those two don't seem to mind the boy stripping sexy tarzan! Great free double treat Animan! I love the expansion of the burlesque I'm surprised the three guys aren't related I thought with their M theme names, and especially the two brunettes this was a "family" act ;P and I'm also surprised about the secretness because sometimes it feels like gay sex is not frowned upon in the Animan universe, or even the norm, with sexy dads being the default stripper for what you assume is a majority of "straight" audiences. But I still loved the secret code for the club and the underground feel of it! I feel like you've been reading my thoughts because I've literally been thinking about your batman/robin piece you once did and a sort-of animan version of batman would be like and if he would interact with your superman(nookyman). Very hot to see the boy wonder pounding his stoic daddy! I wonder which robin this is? Dick would be obvious lol, but I was thinking it could be double entendre of sidekick AND batmans son like Damian ;) Loved the amused Alfred btw!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the burlesque theater. I thought it would be interesting to make the players two Irishmen and an Italian, all with surnames beginning with “M”. That would seem to harken back to those days. Of course, in Animan’s World, gay sex is NOT frowned upon—so the theater is secret—just for the feeling of forbidden fun. As for Batman and Robin, well, I’ve seen many of the later versions of these two in animated TV shows, and those are fun. But Robin seems to evolve into something much much different. My perception of the two men is faithful to the original comic book stories. It’s more naïve—it’s just the two crime fighters having an incredible workout in Gotham City, fighting criminals—who then go home and relieve the stress with each other. And I’ve always wanted to show Alfred watching them with kind approval.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great picture! If I were that young man, I would be having a gay-stroke being so close to the naked Lord Greystoke. Love Tarzan's tan lines, hairy bush, and the gleam on his knob.
ReplyDeleteThe original picture itself was so homoerotic, that stripping away the loincloth feels like the next logical step! Oh the magic of Photoshop! ‘Tis a grand age we’re livin’ in :)
DeleteOh, man! That's a great inspiring job! Daddy-god stripped of the loincloth is so HOT! Thanks, Animan! You make me dream the wettest fantasies...
ReplyDeleteIt’s always nice to hear that somebody enjoys my work!
DeleteFicou maravilhoso
ReplyDeleteFantastic job and the new video for free too,in the creation of your characters have you inspired any fan?
Muito obrigado, Bruno. I hope that I have inspired my fans!
DeleteBoy ... I sure wish I could get that naked Tarzan as a life size cardboard standup for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI think I’d rather have the actual man :D
Delete