I wrote you a letter !! Check email please!. These new pictures are incredible. Is it possible to accommodate so many beautiful characters in 13 minutes ?? Thank you for your son-father- or teacher -pupil concept. Intergenerational gap is exciting! Hopefully sometimes brutal older men (and gods!) will act like greedy bottoms! Thank you for your Humour - Callypigos god of buttocks;)))! Its cool! Much Better than Venus!
When I first learned of the name "Callipygos" and its meaning (beautiful buttocks), I knew that it MUST be part of the Animan experience! In mythology, there are gods, male and female. Every male characteristic has a female counterpart. My version of Callipygos is just that---the male counterpart of Venus!
I'm sorry but I can't do that. 1) Each god has already paired off with a partner 2) Inserting one sudden, unexplainable scene will look strange and seem contrived. It's confusing, too. 3) I have to write music, put in sound effects and then create Spanish subtitles, as well as go to my exhausting daytime job. A request to put in another scene at this time is just one more difficult thing that I would have to add to the "thing to do" list. 4. The film is already way behind schedule. Doing another scene ought to set it back by three more days. I'm not doing that.
I have a feeling that fans will want a sequel with these Mt. Olympus gods. I want to do that. And I'll be happy to put in any fetish or reasonable request. It'll be like the Animan All Stars.
You've always come thru for me on requests so since I understand that it's kinda late now, I'll wait for the sequel. But, let me know when I can put in my request so u can create the scene with them. Could u do that, pls? 👌
I second this, Animan. Especially if you would use Axel again, as he's got both sweet chocolate skin and perhaps the biggest and roundest ass on the roster, is it any wonder he's my favorite of all the characters you've made thus far. Don't get me wrong I love them all; but Axel really is one of a kind in Animan's World. Pretty please bring him back? XOXO
You can buy the video here:(please use your computer and not a device) http://kingtuttutorials.blogspot.com/ You'll see a button on the right side of the page saying "Buy now". Click it, and when purchase is complete, I send you the video via Dropbox.
I wrote you a letter !! Check email please!. These new pictures are incredible. Is it possible to accommodate so many beautiful characters in 13 minutes ??
ReplyDeleteThank you for your son-father- or teacher -pupil concept. Intergenerational gap is exciting! Hopefully sometimes brutal older men (and gods!) will act like greedy bottoms! Thank you for your Humour - Callypigos god of buttocks;)))! Its cool! Much Better than Venus!
When I first learned of the name "Callipygos" and its meaning (beautiful buttocks), I knew that it MUST be part of the Animan experience! In mythology, there are gods, male and female. Every male characteristic has a female counterpart. My version of Callipygos is just that---the male counterpart of Venus!
DeleteThese characters look Great! When is this production slated to debut, Animan? I hope Priapus & Vulcan shove their feet into Heracles' Mouth! :-O
ReplyDeleteThose two guys aren't in the foot scene. :(
DeleteSince the production isn't finished yet, could u get, at least, one of them worshipped by Heracles? Pls?
DeleteI'm sorry but I can't do that.
Delete1) Each god has already paired off with a partner
2) Inserting one sudden, unexplainable scene will look strange and seem contrived. It's confusing, too.
3) I have to write music, put in sound effects and then create Spanish subtitles, as well as go to my exhausting daytime job. A request to put in another scene at this time is just one more difficult thing that I would have to add to the "thing to do" list.
4. The film is already way behind schedule. Doing another scene ought to set it back by three more days. I'm not doing that.
I have a feeling that fans will want a sequel with these Mt. Olympus gods. I want to do that. And I'll be happy to put in any fetish or reasonable request. It'll be like the Animan All Stars.
You've always come thru for me on requests so since I understand that it's kinda late now, I'll wait for the sequel. But, let me know when I can put in my request so u can create the scene with them. Could u do that, pls? 👌
DeleteI'll be glad to! :)
Delete*The male counterpart of Venus* its great and deep idea
ReplyDeleteI think so!
DeleteI already loved beautiful buttocks guy :D hope this movie will be a little bit long like 19 minutes :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! What shall I do??? The movie will only be 13 minutes and 37 seconds long. :(
Deletei vote for a Animan Allstars vol. 2 after this one;)
DeleteThe gods you see above have a very small role in this film. I'd like to make a movie about them.
DeleteCallipygos has my heart!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's my favorite, too!
DeleteWhen is the movie expected to be released?
ReplyDeleteIt's not finished yet. My outside work is taking all my time and energy.
DeleteI hope to have it ready by next week.
Great and erotic work as always. I would love for you to do more about black characters and bigger rounder butts please!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I shall endeavor to animate more black characters in future. And I will continue the big, round butts!
DeleteI second this, Animan. Especially if you would use Axel again, as he's got both sweet chocolate skin and perhaps the biggest and roundest ass on the roster, is it any wonder he's my favorite of all the characters you've made thus far. Don't get me wrong I love them all; but Axel really is one of a kind in Animan's World. Pretty please bring him back?
DeleteXOXO
Your request has been heard!
Deletexoxo
cool... where can I download it! could you make a sequel of Dr Lex stern please ? I love all your works
ReplyDeleteYou can buy the video here:(please use your computer and not a device)
Deletehttp://kingtuttutorials.blogspot.com/
You'll see a button on the right side of the page saying "Buy now". Click it, and when purchase is complete, I send you the video via Dropbox.