Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Friday, August 1, 2014

This is Your Page--the Brainstorm Page!

A friend sent me this message:
"Hey Animan,
You get a lot of suggestions and everyone has their own ideas about what they'd like to see you do. I was thinking maybe your blog could have a specific page for suggestions, somewhere where people could submit their ideas and everyone could discuss them. Obviously, not every suggestion can be used and it's best that you make movies using elements you're passionate about, but I think it'd be cool to have a place to just brainstorm and hear what everyone else has to say, and there could be things you hear people discuss that inspire parts of your future creations."

I think it's a great idea! I will be reading what everyone writes as I publish it, but I will not write any replies. As a gentle disclaimer, I'd like to say that I cannot guarantee that any idea presented will be used in an Animan movie. But I will read everything, and let it flood into the Animan idea machine. So let the brainstorming begin!

127 comments:

  1. Dear Animan,you have done a lot. I love to view your works again and again. Sometimes waiting for new work hard and i want to get everything at once:). On the other hand if you wait long- you get more joy when you get your prize at last)

    Maybe my ideas will be useful, some of which I wrote as fireaqua:

    1) basketball coach and team
    2) the losing basketball (football, rugby) team or individual sport star is paying the price for losing serving young fans
    3) A police hostage by bandits
    4) Cowboy hostage by Indians
    5) a movie star (looks like Daniel Craig, Brad Pete) or hetero porn star (Brian Pumper) finds himself in a new role as bottom a liability is that it is fine.

    I Wait your next movies. Kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved some of your drawings: an anthropologist with a big ass gives sexual initiation for young natives of exotic island. You can also go to other times: prehistoric age, the Middle Ages, ancient Egypt, ancient Greece and its myths. Also interested in the topic of traveling and interracial sex. I'd love to see Dr Butt who goes on vacation to Africa or Brazil. I'm sure he'll find a lot of new fans there :) Already there are several pairs of father -son (Lex and son, Junior and father): you can make a good family party)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Animan, if you remember back to the country club release, I did have just the request to bring my favorite characer back. If you don't remember here's a hint: given that your work seems to come out every 3/4 months, I figure that the next movie would come out around the holiday season. Surely that's an ideal time to enjoy some "hot chocolate," am I right?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is a great idea! Hmmm...
    A military man and a Japanese friend in a bathhouse in postwar Japan? A Tourist in France? An all boys school? (I have a big teacher fetish)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola animan soy un fan que habla español y me gustaría saber si podrías hacer en la siguiente película tuya sobre un artista de cine o cantante sea gay pasivo fuera de cámaras , pero sobre todo desearia a diferencia de todas tus obras retro's un fondo actual y los personajes del siglo XXI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something medieval fanasty. Or anything historical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking maybe a beefy king, in the old royal courts there were always roles that everyone wanted, in this case that would be the king's designated ass fucker

      Delete
  7. I know I'd love to see some adaptions of your old drawing work- like Tijuana cop,The anthropologist participating in the coming of age ceremony, etc. Some scenes I always hoped you'd do:

    Vacation in Hawaii (such scene potential- hula lessons gone wild, surf scenes, beach bodybuilders, tipping the bellboy, luau finishing scene)

    Police Academy (I'm imaging a big butted, stern training instructor like a mustached, older Axel)

    Family Reunion (Dads, sons, uncles and cousins welcome the hot new guy that married into the family!)

    A visit to the countryside (City raised dad and son try their hand at living like amish-esque guys, hot scenes abound)

    Career Day (Jr. College guys internship with big butted construction men, milk men, teachers, etc)

    Adventurer type movie ( Indiana Jones type guy travels the world looking for treasure. I imagine an ending scene full of all the men he met across the globe in an orgy)

    Campfire Stories (Guys tell sexy, scary stories across the campfire- perfect for Halloween)

    Santa leaving "gifts" at the house of good men and boys

    Bachelor party gone gay

    A group of U.S Jr. College students study abroad, learning about a culture with their beefy, hunky guide.

    1950s esque Rival Gangs battle for turf while crewing around with each other

    Guys get lost in the woods and stumble upon a haunted house full off monster daddies- or something of the sort

    A Prince has to decide between several suitors and tries them all out. King gets in on the action/

    so many things I want to see, could write all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a granddad, son and grandson movie, I'd love to see Lex's father, especially if he looked like Wilford Brimley.

    A clumsy Santa that manages to wake all the guys up in a Bachelor Club's Christmas Holiday Chalet while trying to deliver sex toys and aphrodisiacs and get's plowed by them all, especially if there's older guys involved like the officer in Carmen with the white whiskers (he could be the one who plays Santa at their get togethers). Big orgy scene with Christmas decorations et al.

    Elderly priest in a confessional with repentants cumming and going.

    I'm getting too excited now so I'll be back again when I feel calmer, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Animan! I'm a HUGE fan and have often thought of writing with suggestions but was too shy... this forum was a great suggestion and thank you for allowing it!

    Just a few of the possible cartoons I'd love to see (in no particular order)

    Medical convention - Lex takes jesse along to the conference where hi jinx ensues and they cross paths with Dr. Butt... I'd also like to second the idea of Lex's dad (and looking like Wilford Brimley would be the cherry on the cake)

    Wrestling coach/match

    fishing trip - cabin in the woods, lex, and jesse go to surprise granddad - unknowingly, granddad is caught looking at men's magazines (20s-30s stag mags)

    the football team/locker room w/coach ben

    college - roommates, RA/RHD, fraternity party, professor

    police precinct -

    firehouse - just returned, shower/cooking

    Office - interview, cubical play, window washer, boss

    bear cruise/bear week in P-Town/Fire Island

    Those are just a few of the many you're wonderful movies have inspired... Much love and appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of the Police precinct, Hill Street Blues sergeant giving the pep talk, Irish ginger cop from Superhero bringing in a young guy he's just arrested in a public toilet, throws him in with a couple of big assed black guys and he gets fucked by them both at the same time, and then custody sergeant and Irish cop spit roast him, then the rest of the cops decide to join in. Crime doesn't pay, or does it?

    Like the idea of a fishing trip too, a couple of cabins in the woods with Lex and Jesse surprising granddad (who has already made friends with the couple staying in the next cabin)

    Identical twin bears find a lost party of adventure scouts in the woods being led by Coach Fokker.

    More grey hair, and hairy backs would be a plus too, and a tattoo or two.

    Thanks Animan,

    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the idea of identical twin bears, dressed in plaid shirts and suspenders with all in one thermal underwear underneath and a trap door in the back for access to their big asses. Adventure scouts getting pounded by them both as well as coach Fokker

      Delete
  11. four ideas:

    1.Ancient Greek times staring Hercules and Zeus as the sex ed teacher..

    2. An actual love story staring any of the all stars characters...

    3. something out of a RPG game, like dragon age, elderscrolls, WOW...ect..

    4. the time of Japanese enlightenment leading towards the imperialism...

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of your stories show an older beefy man or figure being penetrated by a young "college-aged" gentleman. While this is definitely unique, I'm a small guy who has a thing for daddies and I'd like to see it the other way around. Also more oral if possible.

    My idea was a sexy big-ass young man (18-25) who starts writing a prisoner. He teases him with provocative messages and lusts for the handsome older prisoner who is soon to be released. But a fellow inmate gets a hold of the letters as well as a smuggled picture of the young man's body, and he decides to break out of prison (or is released earlier) and track the beautiful young man down.

    Any number of things can happen next. The story obviously has a happy ending, but with some drama, lust and jealousy thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Animan's World. Been away several days, and just came back. I too love the idea of an open portal where followers can say what they would like to see, etc.
    For my part, I would like something of a mixture of new and old. A very hairy guy(early 70's style) with stylish hairdo akin to that time/day either sucking or getting sucked by a very young guy of today with disheveled hair, ripped pants, perhaps with a heavy belt barely covering his shorts.
    As always, a blogger should try to read all suggestions from his followers, but only go with what he has in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I can add anything to this. I am just a huge fan of 1 guys whoring his ass out to a large group of other men. Twist Party is a perfect example of this. his ass has cum dripping out of it and he still wants more. Nothing turns me on more then that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love one guy being the centre of attention. Like Larry in Camp or Dr Butt I love it when there's one amazing guy that everyone is obsessed with and would do anything to get to fuck his ass

      Delete
    2. I for one would love to see Santa fucked by a bunch of guys, to see if he came more than once a year!

      Delete
  15. I'd love to see Harvey Junior let loose on a rugby team

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also like the idea of a young guy being fucked stupid by an older guy or guys, heaven knows I enjoyed it when I was younger, especially if they are big beefy bear types, though they don't have to be, I met a guy in his 50's when I was a teenager and he was as skinny as a rake and quite short, but he was hung like a donkey.

    I'd like to see a return of Dr Butt too, the way he wiggled his hot ass as he walked was poetic, how I would have loved to get my tongue up his hole after I'd filled him up. He'd not complain if I carried on after the first load to deliver a second or third.

    A weedy little nymphomaniac senior with a big cock fucking older guys to exhaustion would be good, just to prove that us older guys have life in us still.

    A trucker picking up a hitch hiker and stopping at a roadside café for a break and a restroom with a glory hole would tickle the right parts too.

    WWII naval escapades on board a ship, multi nationals, Brits, Aussies, Kiwis and US, that would be a challenge for the voice actors, but if you need a Brit I'd be available.

    I'm still holding out for the holiday special, though know there's probably many other's you want to do first.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  17. FATHER MCTAVISH! FATHER MCTAVISH! FATHER MCTAVISH! FATHER MCTAVISH!FATHER MCTAVISH! FATHER MCTAVISH! FATHER MCTAVISH! LOL!

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RTjcl-oA-N0/U9wSIkB1-fI/AAAAAAAB5WU/a4M0lhZwDoQ/s1600/tumblr_n3exoxmPHO1ropkh2o1_1280.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are some really good ideas here. I better get my 2 cents in as well

    Love the idea of a guy on a subway or crowded area that gets molested and/or "accidently" backs onto someones cock. Could be a hole or rip in his pants or just wearing shorts that make him kind of a target in the crowd, Subway the lights could go off and in the shadows give an opportunity.

    another would be a fun haunted house, ghost hunt/ hardy boy style with college boys on a dare to spend the night. maybe some playtime with each other or maybe get molested by a ghost or 4, could be really masculine ghosts too.

    a group or team thing that would be hot is a chain/train fuck. like 5 or 6 guys lined up in each others holes. loads squirting out of their holes as they continue to bang each other.

    I do love the multiple cummers. guys who can shoot 4 or 5 times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the first gay porn magazines I saw as a teenager was of a chain/train fuck, a load of Franciscan monks in habits that were all up each other in a line, could be interesting to see it as animation

      Delete
  19. Father, son, and uncle. DP scene where Father and Uncle penetrate son.
    Both Father and Uncle in their late 40s or mid 50.
    Son is home from college and helps out Father and Uncle do some yardwork.
    And the rest.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two widowed grandfathers that live together have their divorced son's over with their son's for a birthday celebration, nothing like keeping it in the family. One grandfather like Wilford Brimley, the other like Ed Asner in Elf (ie bearded), both hairy as hell and horny to boot. Spit roasts and DP with multiple possibilities, Lex, Jesse and Wilford type, Harvey, Harvey Jnr and Asner type, what more do you need.

    Father McTavish has legs too, would like to see what would happen at a Catholic school or seminary, though make him extra hairy and ginger, with a name like that he should have a Celtic background. A confessional scene would be good too.

    Big beefy Police officers would hit the spot too, Charles Durning type as custody sergeant.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  21. How about a small series involving your base characters?
    May be fantastic journey in an alien brothel?
    The main characters during an orgy transferred there
    and teach or learn something new in sex :)
    someone tries to tentacle.
    someone sees space glory hole.
    maybe it's a contest for the most sexual?

    I think it would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was thinking maybe a sort of fairytale, you could do a dirty twist on cinderella. So you'd have the Prince host a masquerade sex party, then the Prince fucks some guy's big ass and it's so amazin. In cinderella he tries to find her by finding whoever fits the shoe, in this version the Prince could go around fucking every guy in the land trying to find the guy from the party by comparinghole tightness warmth etc

    ReplyDelete
  23. Commander O'Reilly being reassigned to a submarine where everyone aboard is sex starved

    ReplyDelete
  24. Animan - Love your vids. So fun and sexy. A few ideas to consider.

    Two college friends or a college kid and Dad go to a nude beach. One gets excited and the fun begins.

    Junior finds his Dad's dildo collection and confronts Dad. Dad shows Junior exactly how to use them. From small to extra large. He likes em all. Then Junior fucks dad senseless.

    Two wrestlers going at it in an arena - Televised. One gets his singlet ripped off and he is wearing skimpy panties. Other guy fucks him for all the world to watch.

    Young stud movie star gets caught in a nude situation. He fucks the crew to keep the film secret.

    Frat guys in a sexy initiation. Milk the bull. Taking dildos. Taking cocks. Penis size contest.

    College football quarterback. Likes to get fucked by his girlfriend wearing a strap on. She invites the team over to give him the real thing.

    And in just about any scenario I really love the idea of a big beefy guy comparing his small cock to a skinny guy with a big one. Then the beefy gym guy gets fucked.

    College son with huge cock invites his friends over to fuck his small cocked dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the televised fuck idea. Maybe you could also have it during a football or rugby game, one of the players has his shorts accidentally pulled down to reveal his big ass, seeing this ass makes everyone else on the field so horny that they just can't control themselves and start fucking in front of a cheering crowd.

      Delete
  25. How about set in a strip club, you could use an old character or new one. It'd be a straight strip club but then the big asses guy gets up on stage on starts doing a show of his own, one by one everyone in the club notices and ignores the girl strippers and moves to watch him. Security don't stop him because theyre enjoying the show to much, the manager doesn't stop him because more money than ever is being thrown on stage

    ReplyDelete
  26. How about a load of past characters go on vacation to the playboy mansion, as soon as they walk in all the guys lose interest in the playboy girls and all the men start fucking

    ReplyDelete
  27. Not an idea for a scenario just a general request for more rimming and ass slapping (particularly during fucking) in your movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go for more rimming, I'd love to get my tongue up Dr Butt after he's been fucked by a few guys

      Delete
  28. A groom and the father of the bride fuck on the wedding night

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anything with a sports team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might work if it was an old boys team against high school team, a team of daddies take on the youngsters to see who's best and it all gets more than physical

      Delete
  30. Anything that involves blatant public sex that noone wants to stop because it's so hot, usually leading to others joining in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hasn't that been done in Superhero?

      Delete
    2. It has, and it was hot, but I was thinking even more public than an alleyway at night

      Delete
    3. Like a nudist beach then, like in Coach Ben's Big Beach Adventure?

      Delete
    4. Yeah, more of that sort of thing

      Delete
    5. Surely the idea is to come up with new ideas, not rehash old ones?

      Delete
    6. It's just a brainstorm page, a big melting pot for everyone to throw around ideas and discuss what they like/don't like

      Delete
  31. A guy with a fetish for big asses opens a tailor/pants store aimed at guys whose asses are so big that they cant find clothes that fit anywhere else, this attracts many big assed guys to the store who inevitably get fucked by the store owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This idea resonates with me. Do it, Animan!

      Delete
  32. A young hotel porter working in a hotel at a gay resort spies on two big assed guys fucking, he gets caught spying and is invited to fuck both of their asses. All th guys at the hotel could be beefy and they could all talk about the porter whose been staring and spying, this could culminate in a huge fucking line

    ReplyDelete
  33. The wrestling match scenario sounds too much like Naked Combat which I find terminally boring, I've yet to see anyone on it that I'd look twice at.

    What a lot of the suggestions so far are missing is that you deal with the generational thing best, so college suggestions don't work unless there's old boys or school reunions involved.

    I, for one, wouldn't buy a fairy tale animation, I'm too old and set in my ways to want to bother with something that is not possible of happening, I like the chance of maybe some of the movie being possible. Though I did find Superhero amusing, mainly because of the prince albert wearers, of which I'm one, and the Irish cop. I still believe in Santa too.

    As I'm into older guys I'd like to see more grey hair and body hair, especially on the backs and shoulders.

    Commander O'Reilly taking aboard a couple of German POW U Boat officers onto his new sub and the crew take it out on them.

    A bath house scenario with steamy sex everywhere, rooms with a guy face down and a can of Crisco waiting to be fucked or fisted, wet hairy bodies and sweat.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  34. Something involving crossdressing. Like one of the big beefy guys in ladies stockings/garter maybe even bra being fucked like the bitch that he is... hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not something I'd be into, I like men to be men, whether they are taking it up the ass or not. Women's clothing is meant to be worn by women, hence the name. Sock suspenders and boxer shorts are what a man wears

      Delete
  35. I'd love to see something set in a 1900s England manor house, like on Downton Abbey, with masters and servants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW. I really like that idea, older british gentlemen with the mustaches/beards, younger cops, maybe a butler or groundskeeper. Really kinda hot.

      Delete
    2. I've met and screwed a few gentry in my lifetime, and got sucked off by a butler too, and he was good at it, in his 70's and probably more eccentric than his master, I'm a fan of Jeeves and Wooster, especially Lord Spode in the series, I'd love to see him fucked by someone, preferably me

      Delete
  36. I would love to see your version of the story of "David and Goliath"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not one for the bible or as I've always called it "The Yiddish book of fairy tales", it's pretty much the bullying story that was covered in Superhero. The puny guy against the musclebound is a common thread, how about a puny guy loving cock so much he takes it from big musclebound and hung guys, now that would be a challenge

      Delete
  37. Something biblical perhaps? Maybe actually make a Adam and Steve not adam and eve story. Or something with the 12 disciples, would that be too controversial

    ReplyDelete
  38. These pictures are from a British documentary about training marine soldiers:
    http://assofmydreams.tumblr.com/post/94072422620
    As soon as I saw this hunky soldier showing a group of trainee marines how to shower I thought that's the exact setup for an Animan movie, I'd love to see you tell the story of what happened next...

    ReplyDelete
  39. How about a sequel: Dr. Lex Stern, before experiencing his son, said he had not been penetrated since medical school. Who would that sex partner have been? Perhaps the equally handsome (and endowed) doctor - and son - that Lex and Jess run into during a camping/fishing trip?

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd quite like to see something where a guy uses his amazing ass as a reward/incentive for something. Not sure about what the situation would be but just guys being rewarded with seeing/touching/slapping/licking/fucking his ass after doing something for him

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd quite like to see the younger characters having the big asses

    ReplyDelete
  42. Might be a controversial topic but you could have something where the big-dicked black slaves end up dominating and fucking the slave owners

    ReplyDelete
  43. So my idea is basically a guy who keeps inviting workmen around to his house. He'll purposely break things in his house so he has an excuse to call big-assed plumbers/builders etc. that he will of course fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Id love to see more double anal!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would say that anything with an incest theme would stop me from buying a movie

    ReplyDelete
  46. Animan, I LOVE your cartoons and I look forward to purchasing some new ones. They are in one word AMAZING (I've seen College Sex Ed and the Twist Party). I don't have any suggestions for new ones but I do have one suggestion -- avoid pedophilia at all costs. It's not appropriate and I noticed how in Sex Ed you changed the setting to college. That's great. I want to be aroused, not feel like a creep. Thanks so much again for ALL of your hard work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right, it needs to be made completely clear that all characters are over 18

      Delete
    2. I'd be happy if all the characters were over 58

      Delete
  47. I was just thinking about how the Greeks used to do the olympics naked, maybe you could do like a sex olympics (set in ancient greece or maybe even modern times), so there'd be sex related events like furthest cumshot, tightest ass, roundest ass, most loads taken (I dunno, you could probably think of better ones than that) but yeah basically a massive naked sex olympics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Ancient Greek athletes had a great bodies.Small dicks, but very big bubble asses. I saw it recently during a visit to a museum in Greece. On amphorae painted men with huge buttocks. I think Animan could use this ancient Greek Olympic champion as insatiable bottom hero. Bottom Heracles:)

      Delete
  48. http://assofmydreams.tumblr.com/image/93216973571

    rugby or especially black rugby or black sprinter asses are awesome
    may be some big dicked boys will able to catch them

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you for reporting a posted Animan video. I greatly appreciate your loyalty!!

    In the Animan Shop, I have a few free videos
    TWIST PARTY
    SCHOOL FANTASY
    SEX ED
    THE TRAILERS
    EARLY ANIMAN
    I decided to give these away for free as a way for me to give something back to the wonderful friends of Animan, who have given so generously to keep the cartoons cumming.
    Animan's FREE videos belong to the world. As such, they may be posted anywhere.
    TWIST PARTY, SEX ED, SCHOOL FANTASY, The Trailers, and EARLY ANIMAN only.
    Thanks, Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Omg that picture is hot, something with an African rugby team would be awesome! The scenario could be a white rugby team travel to Africa for the final of a rugby tournament. When the white rugby team meet the African team they are stunned at the sight of their unbelievably huge asses and giant black cocks. You could have them see the african team in the showers or maybe even just the sight of their asses in tight short and cocks bulging at the front would be enough to start with. The African team find this funny, it happens every time a team of white guys come to play, they've never seen asses and cocks like this. The African team do what they do every time, tell the white team if they let them win the game then they can do what they want with their black asses and cocks. Obviously the team of white guys can't resist and let them win, therefore the African team's unbeaten tournament record continues. Cue the post-match orgy. I imagine this would include the african team all in a line presenting their asses (like the guys on the sofa in the poker game but with however many people are in a rugby team) to the white team then each of them getting fucked by a member of the white team. You could then have a huge chain fuck with alternating team members, so a black guy fucking a white guy who is fucking a black guy who is fucking a white guy and so on. That would be hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck this is hot! You need to do this

      Delete
    2. Not my thing at all, I like the generational element of Animan's works, it might work if one team was older guys and the other younger, however I like guys a lot older than the ones that play rugby. A bunch of priests in a seminary (all ages) or monks in a monastery (all ages) would be much more my thing, I have a thing about men of the cloth ever since John Paul II, he was a lovely looking old man.

      Delete
    3. I actually came just reading that rugby idea

      Delete
    4. So you don't last more than a couple of minutes? Wait until you get beyond 50, it'll take a lot more than that.

      Delete
    5. If you want the details I'd already started elsewhere, that just finished me off

      Delete
    6. Personally I don't particularly enjoy large gap, I understand that alot of people do but this is a brainstorm page so I'm just throwing my thoughts in. It's the size difference I love, having a big ass bottom fucked by a comparatively smaller guy, not a older and younger guy just a bigger and smaller guy

      Delete
  51. Internal creampie is nice, but maybe you should show more oral with swallowing. That's also real hot!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Here's an idea: Owing to the fact that same sex marriage is legal in 19 states now, why not have a film where two married gay couples swap after a dinner party? Maybe a cranky next door neighbor gets tossed into the mix too.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I've sent you this suggestion before but I thought I post it here to keep all the ideas in one place.
    The movie is set in an office and the boss is the legendary beefy big-assed Animan type guy. All of the other office workers lust after him and can't help but stare at his big ass squeezed into his tight suit pants. They obviously don't get much work done as they spend most of the day fantasising about pounding that beefy ass. The boss knows this as he sees them constantly staring, he pretends not to know and likes to tease his employees by purposely wearing clothes too tight and by only using the bottom shelf in the filing cabinet meaning he has to always bend over giving him a chance to make his employees druel. Employees that do particularly well and meet their work targets get the privalege of being invited in to the boss's office and allowed to fuck his huge ass as a reward. Later on in the movie the boss is having a meeting with bosses from other companies, all of which are just as hot and beefy as him. Having all those huge asses and horny workers in one place of course ends up leading to a massive Animan-style orgy that we all love.

    ReplyDelete
  54. A sequel to Lex. Lex's dad and brother are police and go over to visit Lex and his son and find them fucking. Then the kid next door that spied on Lex and son fucking in livingroom sees Lex fucking his dad and joins in on getting fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  55. A bunch of men having anti-gravity sex in a spaceship!

    Or follow a young man who is invited to join a beefy bottom's personal harem of tops!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the English countryside idea! Gay Downton Abbey!
    or 'City Blackout': In the power outage various sexy strangers find themselves in the dark of a stopped elevator, communal showers of the YMCA, and/or trapped on the subway. How will these fellows pass the time until rescue?

    ReplyDelete
  57. I think Lex Stern's dad might need to pay Lex and Jess a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  58. A big ass political party who go door to door convincing people to vote for them (by offering up their asses of course). Then when they get elected they pass a law that every guy with an ass of a certain size isn't allowed to wear clothes

    ReplyDelete
  59. Animan:

    Wondered if you caught this:

    http://jezebel.com/disney-dudes-dicks-what-your-favorite-princes-look-lik-1621694437/+laceydonohue

    ReplyDelete
  60. question:
    In What time do you like your movies to be made​​?

    ReplyDelete
  61. hi suggestions for next film
    Suggestions
    - Nudist island only with men
    - Father taking his son with doubts and masturbating together
    - Camping with fathers, sons and men all friends
    - Fishing men and boys

    bye !

    ReplyDelete
  62. questions

    hi! all right? well I'm entering this branch of 2d animation with my cousin, he earns money in a different way that is commissioned with the client and after he made ​​animation is paid, you should do it!

    set a value, this value reaches up to be there and you release films made!
    as on kickstarter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, whatever way works for you and your cousin is the way you should be doing business, no doubt about it.
      I've done non-erotic animation for clients for a price before, but I didn't find it fulfilling.Those weren't really the films I would have made had I been on my own. Instead of making a specialized film for an audience of 1 (or a handful of people), I'd rather make something that appeals to everybody. Since making animation is such a labor-intensive process, it could easily turn into drudgery if I found myself illustrating other peoples' dreams instead of my own.:)

      Delete
  63. I understand you! I hope you do not stop doing your amazing gay cartoon, I love it!

    would love to help in any way! I had made a script for joe gage film but I'm not very good at English very well, if you want I can send you to see! (and if you want, how I send you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send it here. Would you like other people to read it? I can publish it here. Or is it a secret? Fine--then I will not publish it here. Please tell me which.

      Delete
  64. I would love to watch Lex and Jess Stern have a threeway with Freddy from Junior College Camp; watching them fuck Lex's holes would be super hot, plus I'd love to watch Freddy jack off while Lex and Jess make out.

    I'd also love to see Lieutenant Commander O'Reilly break in some fresh new recruits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I have always thought that the Johnny Quest Toons were super Homoerotic. Never any women in them (Big Plus) and I can just imaging Dr Quest taking advantage of all the Villans and vice versa and race Bannon always admiring Dr Quest from afar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. you like what I wrote to you read?

    ReplyDelete
  67. Sim! Eu li tudo e gostei muito! Obrigado também pelos links do xhamster etc. Quero olhar para eles. O sua historia é muito divertida e gostosa--muito obrigado por ela!

    ReplyDelete
  68. get dr love to check coach ben and the Young men, at the gym

    coach ben gets fucked by an rival football team, and there coach

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi Animan, it fascinates me how you create your movies. I was wondering if you could do some posts explaining how they're made; techniques, hardware/software etc. I have absolutely no idea about drawing techniques or animation methods so you'd have to explain it in the simplest way. I'd like to know how you create the characters from nothing, how you get from a drawing to moving animations with colours/shading, backgrounds and moving cameras. I have no experience of this sort of thing at all and it interests me to know how you go from nothing to building up a completed movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friend
      I'm absolutely thrilled that you are asking me this question. In a few of my posts, I have just skimmed the surface about how Animan cartoons are made, but honestly, I was afraid most people would find it boring!
      Many times I make a movie just out of a vague concept in my head to guide me. It's difficult, but I have to start from an idea. So I just start drawing a character or two and see how it hits me. Then I'll draw a background or two and see where they lead me. These meager ideas point me in a certain direction. It begins as a narrow path, and by the time the movie's finished, it's like a super highway!
      I start with nothing, and then create a tiny bit, and I begin to hang all my next ideas on it. And then I hang more ideas onto those. Everything is interconnected.
      I promise that in the posts to come, I will be showing and explaining as simply as possible, just how an Animan movie is made. It will be my pleasure to demystify the movie-making process.
      Thanks again for asking me. I'm dying to share what I know, and I hope you'll find it interesting and even a bit entertaining. :)

      Delete
  70. Hey, I love the idea of straight guys being fucked, youve explored this theme in your movies with mentions of wives which I think is great. Something hot that you could include in future movies is a guy's wife calls him while he's fucking a guy, so he'd be on the phone to his wife while he has a cock in his ass. OR you could have a guy on Skype webcam with his wife, so his wife can only see his head and shoulders but he's having his cock sucked or ass rimmed at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Did my comment get eaten? Eh, anyway, I like something historical and another meeting between Coaches Ben and Fokker from what others have suggested.

    However, I'd really love a "Nooky Man" follow up where he battles a dashing, similarly built super villain of sorts. See, he could spar with grunts, admins and the boss himself, with lots of hot scenes in between.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love a family reunion cartoon. also a bachelor party one would be hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Why not something South Asian (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc) themed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about it. Some day for sure, I will make such a video.

      Delete
  74. I second the comment on men in space and the harem! Have the plot of the space video be the first space mission having so many people on board at one time. They enter a large empty part of the ship and fuck all over the place because of no gravity! And cum with no gravity, it will be floating inside them and everywhere! They can even propel themselves off the walls to catch the cum in their mouths as it floats. Oh, and the harem video, following a young guy being recruited with others to please a bottom whenever he wants. *pants* Cinderella video too! And Santa!!

    And I have another idea. How about a video where it follows a country and its leader. And other countries and their leaders have been trying to declare war on this country but they always give the option to have an in-person negotiation with the leader. The leader always chooses to negotiate with his adversaries to keep harm from his people, but there is always no evidence of a negotiation when the leaders leave. No treaties, no compromises on imports and exports, never giving up parts of land. And declarations of war seem to happen every week. Hmmm. Well, that's because the leader's "negotiation" is actually him bottoming each of the other leaders. The other leaders are using an excuse of declaring war (to keep their own people not knowing what they are truly doing) in order to get off with this awesome bottom of a leader! And these one on ones can be seen as flashbacks as the main video will involve the whole bunch of leaders demanding to meet with the bottom leader at the same time at an important "summit." A gangbang ensues. And when it's over, he says, "You know, guys, you don't need to go through all this trouble to fuck me. You can just come over on a state visit."

    ReplyDelete
  75. Dear Animan,
    You asked for a story suggestion awhile back and I thought you may appreciate a story I found on-line. I think this would be your hottest video since Twist Party. Give it a read. Tell me what you think. The address is http://guysn2cmnm.blogspot.com/2009/06/humiliation-fuck-in-public-by-jason.html?zx=d7b8dbf8059839b Do me favor and check it out. Thanks.

    p.s. I am the proud owner of all of your videos. All purchased from you. This one, should you have an interest, will probably be a longer video. If you make it, I'd buy it for $20.00.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting that you sent this to me--because I have my own fantasy about a sexy man washing his car in a tiny swimsuit---but my version goes in a completely different direction.
      Thank you for sending me this story. I read it in full. If I ever choose to make it into an Animan video, I'll be sure to announce it on this blog.

      Delete
  76. OOOps. The story title is, Humiliation Fuck in Public.

    ReplyDelete
  77. How about this. It's the 1950's/1960's. We are zooming in on a house in an everyday neighborhood and it is morning. Across the street, some neighbors are chatting and the father figure of the previous house comes out to go to his car to go to work and the neighbors see him. We overhear from them that it is such a shame that is it just the father and his son. And that it is such a shame that, the son who graduated high school, hasn't gotten a job and isn't even going to college to further better himself. The son just stays home and his father has to work all day every day to support them both! The father them drives off to work and the neighbors go back inside their own homes. Shortly after, a car parks outside the father and son's home. A man exits the car and enters the house. We zoom in on the house and we end up in the son's bedroom. What's this?! The son is getting fucked by that man! They finish, the man leaves, we then hear another car pull up, and another man enters the son's room. They fuck and the man leaves and this cycle continues for how many men you choose. You could even have more than one man fucking the son! And I'm having the son be a bottom because, with this son being the main character, I like to picture myself as that character (especially this character who has a line of men waiting to use him) and I identify as a bottom. So you could make him your classic beefy bottom but younger or make him twinky. Or you could make him versatile, or a total top; it's your video. Anyway, the son has fucked with many men over the course of the day and the last one or ones leave just in time as the son's father comes home from work. The son comes downstairs to greet his father and asks,"How was work today?" And the father responds, "Good. How was your work today?" *gasp* The son has been prostituting himself to help support him and his father! And his father is okay with it, encourages it, loves it! The father then asks for the money to see how well his son made out. The son gives it to him and we see various flashbacks of the men and the transactions that we didn't see between them and the son. Example: passing the money with the hands furthest away from the viewer so the transaction is hidden with their bodies as they kiss, etc... I think not seeing these transactions is important so. at fist glance, it looks like the son is a total slut who has advertised himself for all day random hookups. The father counts the wad of money and praises his son for the large amount he got in one day; it's more money than his father made for the day! Then, we see the father looking his son over. The father then hesitantly asks, "Would I be able to sample the merchandise?" The son says, "Really?!" The father nods. The son, "Alright! I've been fantasizing about this since like forever!" And they go upstairs and fuck like nobody's business. When they are done, the son's says, "You know, we can do this every night. Like a welcome home from a long day at work sort of thing." The father says, "I'd like that."

    ReplyDelete
  78. Ok here is an idea, how about an archaeologist comes home from a Greek dig where he found a small ring that he plans to give to his son and a necklace for his wife. (the whole first part of the story is in sepia tones)

    When he gets home he gives the necklace to his wife, she kisses him and runs off to show it off to her girlfriends.

    he then makes his way to his son's room, the boy is reading something (he is a high school senior looking for a college, or he is home from college.) but behind the book is a gay muscle mag...

    the boy's father walks in and hands him the ring, the boy puts on the ring suddenly a voice speaks to the boy directly in his head says his name is Eros and the boy now controls his power, the ability to strip away people of their inhibitions.

    the boy smiles deviously and walks into his father's room where he is changing... his father asks him what he wants, the boy says his ass and points the ring at his father and a pink wave (or rainbow ray) shoots from his ring and hits him... the light surrounds him and the father now sees in a different light (once his inhibitions are stripped his world fills with color)

    The son now strips and shows him his hard cock and the father, with his new outlook, intermediately begins to suck off his boy... they have hot sex and when they are done the boy starts to think about his neighbors. so he points the ring in the air and a beam of light shoots from his ring and engulfs his block. everyone in the neighborhood is shown to be engulfed in light.

    The father and son walk outside butt naked. upon seeing them some of the men and boy’s eyes widened, they quickly take off their clothes and run to them, some of them surround the father and start to fuck him, others begin to suck off the son.

    than a whole orgy starts the women are cheering the men on and a crowd begins to gather. It seems everyone who steps into the neighborhood becomes effected by the spell. soon people who can't get there car's through call the cops... the cops walk in and are soon effected by the magic and they start to fuck too.

    in the end the father and son are lying down smiling the son thanks his dad for the gift and the father thanks his son for a great fuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok I have written a full story based on this Idea. check it out here http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/shadowcockstories/16426/The-Ring-of-Eros/41278/Chapter-1/The-Ring-of-Eros

      hope you enjoy it XD

      Delete
  79. Hey animan here is an idea I would love to see

    Door to Door Nookie

    Situation 1:
    (Senior) boyscouts in trouble need to sell cookies door to door to get money (I’d prefer if they were real aged boyscouts, but people don’t like that these days) scout leader promises them anything if they reach quota

    Sit 2:
    Boys go out and find men that will buy cookies from them for, for a price (they want coy cock apparently)
      2a: one is a man with am oblivious wife who almost catches them several times but doesn’t
      2b: a man invites one of the boys in to fuck and his son, surprises him by coming home early for collage but finds out his dad is a big slut = Incestual three way.
      2c: older man invites 2 boy in to fuck him and his (30 something) son. Boys except.

    Sit 3:
    Boys meet quota and fuck scout leader

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hey, Animan
    Love the movies. Looking forward to the next one. Forgive me if its been mentioned, but how about a "Rugby" themed movie.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Here are some situations that would be super hot...
    Spartacus theme with gladiators in a bath house, the slave quarters, and posing in a line up for their wealthy roman owners.

    Also, a medieval knight and king, a loyal page boy, etc

    A bunch of friends camping in a tent...first time, experimenting, etc

    ReplyDelete
  82. **Keep this one**Sorry if this post is repeated. I wanted to tie it to my account for replies*


    Dear Animan,

    Wow you have so many suggestions. I'm sure anything I will say would just be a repeat of a previous comment. Here goes my comments and suggestions:

    1. Garage scene- son learning car tips from dad at home; car broke down on trip; Whomever cannot pay to get car fixed because of sudden financial situation.
    2. Insecure guys- your animation always has guys with big asses and dicks. How about you have regular size asses and dicks. The story/situation could be the guy is insecure because everyone else has big asses and dicks
    3. More ethnic: asian...middle eastern...native american...hispanic
    4. Barber shop
    5. Prison- first time in jail experience for business man; Officers showing teens what prison is like (like the 'scared straight' tv show)
    6. College haze
    7. Medieval king
    8. Wrong neighborhood/side of town- guy lost asking for directions and is either confronted then or whomever gives him the directions send him to a trap; car could also break down (this could also tie to the garage suggestion mentioned earlier)
    9. Superhero/villain- villian could go out 'steal virginity'; after the rescue the hero could be paid in sex; the villian could 'make' anyone have sex but is not satisfied making women have sex.
    10. Interrogation- in order to 'make people talk' they fuck it out of them (FBI, CIA, police, military)

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hey Animan, I know you are working on the Spanish teacher, but here is an idea, it's slightly different from your usual stuff:

    A father and son go on a safari

    The guide is dressed like them and takes a liking to the son

    the father finds some natives with tiny loin cloths that don't hide their cocks

    son fucks the guide and afterward they looks for his dad

    find dad bouncing up and down on a thick black cock, son get's surprised and an orgy of ass and cock ensues... the father and son now have a closer bond as the movie ends

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hey Animan, here's some of my ideas.
    A male strippers accidently ordered at a bachelor's party but then start an orgy. They could be dressed as policemen, firemen, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  85. A concept: In the middle east, a guy w/ very beautiful eyes is wearing a niqab. An x-ray shot of him walking through the town is shown, revealing nothing but a thong underneath. Something happens (I don't know; he steals a piece of fruit or something) and he is fucked in the bazaar in front of spectators (locals, tourists, maybe even a cow) and people join in and a full-fledged orgy ensues. Lots of beards, hairy chests, and diversity but also potentially offensive and controversial

    ReplyDelete
  86. Thank you for your fantastic sexy work. I know how much is needed so I hesitate to suggest anything -- but how about 2-3 young guys daring each other to go into a bathhouse/sex club thinking that they are going to be squashed/raped/blah and discovering that they become the kings of the place as well as the incredible diversity of humanity (including the man2man kind) and things get so exciting that the staff also get involved. At the risk of putting in too much plot (a Disney problem, I think) when the guys go inside for the first time, a pornflick is being shot and the guys doing that give up when the scene around them is hotter than the movie they had planned.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi my dear Animan, thank you very much for your work. I think that the fans on tumblr that persistently demand the realization of their fantasies that you have not in tune – they are rude. We must respect the inner melody of the artist – it is a source of creativity. I love cartoons of Animan. And i can just gently to share their ideas, but did not insist. One of mine - closed for women Town Club of fathers (muscled bottoms) and their sons (young Hungs) : interracial sex, gang bang (hello to Senor Monsanto), Swinging. I understand that it is difficult to make a cartoon where a lot of the characters but its good idea:) Animan did perfectly masculine bottoms in past

    ReplyDelete
  88. Thank you, Sergey. You really seem to understand me, and the spirit of what Animan is all about! Your ideas are good ones. I hope to perhaps use some of them in a cartoon one day.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hey Animan, just had an idea for another "school" type movie... how about a school physical? where the boy's are weighed and measured... coach Ben can even show up again, and help with their dick measurements... the doctors (and coach Ben) can use their asses to measure the student's "vigor" and get sperm "samples"

    ReplyDelete