Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Country Club Video Release

After many, many heart-stopping 11th hour computer crashes, "The Country Club" is finally available for $7 US. You'll find it in The Animan Shop

You can contact me through the Animan Shop. I will be checking my e-mail dozens of times each hour, in case you wish to pay through Paypal, or are having trouble getting your download. You might not receive an answer right away, depending on what time you contact me. I live in Asia, and I might be sleeping. In that case, I'll get to your e-mail early the next morning.

Please remember that Animan videos are copyrighted, and are not authorized for uploading to free video clip sites, torrent downloading or other pirating services.

53 comments:

  1. I ♥ how your design has improved dimension now. This was another exciting addition to watch! I know others will Luv it just as much. I really noticed the little details throughout the whole movie and I Luv the retro theme. That's one of my favorite things about you! Thank You! X♥X♥!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping somebody would notice the extra touches. Retro stuff is always fun---I think we all need much more of it!
      X♥X♥!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, was that a thing of beauty, Animan. Those extra details you put in truly shine here, and the action is all the more stimulating for it! I've amassed quite the library on you, that I will probably never tire of any of your videos now. There's just so much to pick when I'm feeling randy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to hear what people enjoy and like so I can try and put more in the next time. Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  3. How exciting! I'll be ordering very soon. Can't wait to see these 'details'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you very much ! I bought it! It surpassed expectations!

    Doctor Butt is such a courageous, and great great ass ! The dream of every top, not surprising that the guys flashed as he passed..

    Thank you very much for the gang bang and son fucks father concept

    And thanks for the smallest cock of the Doctor , I asked about it and wrote before , and you did it! it's very sexy when the big man is specialized as endurant bottom and he did not need a big dick . His main tool is his ass !

    And when the doctor Butt ejaculates by man-pussy is not impossible to forget !

    One of the best video!

    Thank you for what you're doing our fantasies a reality!

    Next I will dream about Brian Pumper straight porno star become bottom , NBA basketball player becomes slut , and about policeman who will be attacked by thugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It surpassed expectations!" Those words are like music to Animan's ears. :)

      Delete
  5. Another stunning success. The mature doctor is just my type. Did you provide his voice, Animan? :)
    The water and the handsome doc's swan dive were very impressive G-rated animations as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Curtis. Yes, I talked for the doc. And BBQ Dude did the voice of Spencer.
    Thanks for the compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Animan! I just discovered your work about a week ago and took the time to download all of your trailers from your shop. Boy was I surprised to say the LEAST! The quality of your work is outstanding. I have yet to see a full-length feature of yours due to my strong opposition of pirating and free-clip websites. However, I have been very low on funds lately and have not been able to purchase any of your recent work. Hopefully I will be able to purchase this film when more money comes my way. Great Job and I appreciate all of the hard work you put into these films

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your great message! By giving your support to artists instead of the sites that pirate their stuff, you are paving the way for bigger and better artists in the future. I appreciate your kind words, very much.

      Delete
  8. Oh Great! I love your voice. Espesially "Next!"))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wish some of your new work was free!! I would love to finally see one of your films in full length

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever considered doing some voice recording for an Animan video? If you're interested, contact me through the Animan Shop.

      Delete
    2. I would love to do a voice. I have an Australian accent though...

      Delete
    3. I love Australian accents! Send a message to the Animan Shop and we can start the ball rolling! :)

      Delete
  10. Another Slam Dunk. I love the ne Dr. and that name LOL. It was good to see a smaller penis on Dr. Butt. Can't wait to see Dr. Butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My internet searches revealed that there are lots of doctors named "Dr. Butt", so I just HAD to name him that!

      Delete
  11. Another Excellent Video. Dr. Butt is Very Sexy. A Beefy, Muscular Hungry Bottom. With a small cock. Getting Plowed by lots of big dicked men. Fun and sexy video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gem Animan but I would love to see more oral and the main character taking it from the front and the back. I missed the foot worship but the graphics were amazing, by the way I'm a straight guy that enjoy your cartoons, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flattered that a straight guy would enjoy my movies!
      Your preferences have been heard and internalized.:)

      Delete
  13. Just bought and am downloading now, so I'll be enjoying it soon, can't wait. Can you ever consider showing a guy continuing after ejaculating to climax a second time without pulling out? My partner loves it when I do, sadly at 55 I can no longer manage 3 climaxes without pulling out, but I have happy memories. Looking forward to Christmas already and the hope of a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right--that would be a wondrous thing to show in an Animan movie. I envy you your superhuman ability! ≈D

      Delete
    2. Hi Animan, watched it several times, once with my partner, who giggled throughout, he's 82, and I must say the extra touches make all the difference, the pre-cum is superb and the shadows and highlights really add dimension. I'm not superhuman, just horny for old men. D

      Delete
    3. Well, however you manage multiple climaxes, I wish I could! ≈D

      Delete
    4. Maybe I am superhuman after all as I managed to climax four times without withdrawing this afternoon, a first ever for me. Maybe watching your films is working wonders?

      Delete
    5. Four times IS superhuman! Whether or not it's due to Animan films, is open to conjecture--but I like to imagine that it is! Please make sure to let me know when you hit 5!

      Delete
  14. One of my favorite shots was the one where Julio mounted Dr. Butt. I like that shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks--we'll have to have more shots like that in the future.

      Delete
  15. Is your goal to have two episodes out in a year, buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another success, Animan! Though Dr. Butt is the star of "Country Club" and a sexy cum slut, I really got off on the versatile guy in the driver's cap. Any chance he can get a spin off? Maybe he's the black sheep of a wealthy family that belongs to the club or something. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received several nice comments about "The Golfer"--you'll see him again--I promise!

      Delete
  17. Straight female here, but I must say you are an awesome illustrator and hope you're making lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  18. An Animan tour de force. Dr. Butt is depicted in every glorious detail, from his manly chest to his speedo encased buttocks that seem to glow under the bright sun. He did yeoman service to the tops and managed to charm the ladies to boot. Bravo to the artist for the incredible detail and playful mood of the piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just totally blown away by the amount of praise I have received from everyone. My sincere thanks.

      Delete
  19. this may sound odd to the folks here but I wonder if we can have more women characters watching in future episodes, animan. i think the CFNM factor attracts all persuasions, at least it does for me. there are some in Carmen and Twist of course. would love to see more of that. illustrations are wonderful, so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great idea about the ladies and thank you for bringing it up. Actually, it depends on the situation. A party, tavern or beach would have women there watching, whilst a gay resort, naval installation, or men's camp would not. Animan is planning another females-present movie. It's still in the works, but I'm hoping to finish it this year.

      Delete
    2. yes to this comment! It would be great to see sum lesbians in sum of these films. I luv every movie. Keep it up!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the encouragement.

      Delete
  20. Any greek mythology themed movie i in the pipeline ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greek mythology is a huge world in itself, so making it into an Animan video that is sexy and fun will take some research and planning!

      Delete
  21. OKIDOK everything you is top notch anyway animan , Keep up the good work

    / Straight guy from sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice of you to say so! I've been to Sweden. I liked it. :)

      Delete
  22. I love your movies, another father son or uncle nephew one would be great but i lovethis movie I especially love the guy in the driver hat as well as the guy who mounts him. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've received several messages about "the golfers", all positive. They were a last-minute addition--I'm glad I put them in.

      Delete
  23. I like mike and his friend, great cocks on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike and Spencer are different types--Mike is the silent type while Spencer is a little bit of a wise-guy. But they're pretty similar in the cock department!

      Delete