Friends of Animan know that I insist on never posting sexually explicit pictures on this blog, because all too often, blogs that do that can easily end up on the cyber-trash heap. Today however, Animan is going to bend that rule just slightly.
On the left half of this picture, is an old 1949 magazine ad for an autombile as big as a Sherman tank. (It's amazing, all the great commercial art to be found on the web...) So, I decided to "Animanize" it--and the result is on the right half. The "improved" part of the picture is so small, you'll probably have to look for it. I wasn't able to completely remove or cover up all the horizontal color stripes that appeared on the original scan, but I did freshen up the color a bit, turning this luxurious but rather dull location into a "swimsuits-optional" resort, guaranteeing that Dad gets all the attention he deserves!
JIMIPARADISE interviews Animan! Click here!

Looks amazing! You've given it new life...and made it hotter lol
ReplyDeleteWow, you think so? Thanks!
DeleteA lot of people scan in old magazine or newspaper stuff in color, but they forget to compensate for yellowing. I like to move the color temperature from orange over to blue until white looks really white. Just pump up the color saturation a tad and it's 1949 all over again!
in an unrelated topic i love your cartoons. i know you already got that fomr other people but it's hard to find stuff about this "kink" bigger guy being sub to a smaller guy
ReplyDeleteWhen I first put "School Fantasy" on GayTube, somebody commented, "Why don't you have the big guys pounding the smaller ones? Now THAT'S hot!" I didn't even bother to answer that one--but I will now!
DeleteEver since the world began, men have been bonding sexually. Some countries still have that in their cultures, and the erotic art surviving from the ancient world seems to agree with those cultures--the older, bigger guys always nail the smaller, younger ones.
It's a cliché, the same old hat with a brand new face. Then, when I was twenty, I saw a photo of a big caucasian naked muscleman of about 35 kneeling in front of a young Asian kid of about 17 with a huge rod, giving him a blowjob. Something inside me snapped and I had one of the best orgasms of my life!
Men come in all ages, sizes and degree of muscular development. Rather than a hulking adult lording it over a younger man and taking advantage of him 100% of the time, what about the flip side? What if the younger guy was so lust-driven and testosterone crazed, that he was always horny, and his abnormally huge rod just never got enough? And what if the older, well-built guy had a secret need to be plowed good and deep, and had a big, sexy backside to accomodate the young dude's jumbo equipment? Suddenly it puts a whole new slant on things! Who else but a real he-man could actually take such a giant tool, and take it like a man?
Check the video clips currently on the web--most of the tops are either bigger than the bottoms, or about the same size/age. It takes all the searching I can do to find MY type of stuff. So, as Animan, I hope through my cartoons to trumpet my message defiantly to a stubborn world. Zillions of us guys want to see big mature he-men spoiling their young male lovers by giving it completely up, and loving every lusty stroke!
If the adult video producers think there's a profitable market for something, they'll make it available, if they want to survive. Until they do, Animan has a mission--to make his macho guys the biggest, sleaziest butt-sluts you ever saw, with a driving need to be used, and to be the dads who spoil their boys rotten! And to make those younger guys hell-bent to get inside their men, as deeply and as often as possible! Bad boys with just one thing on their minds---getting it from their generous dads.
"Then, when I was twenty, I saw a photo of a big caucasian naked muscleman of about 35 kneeling in front of a young Asian kid of about 17 with a huge rod, giving him a blowjob."
DeleteI'm sure you mean 18, because if the "asian kid" in question really was 17 that's technically child porn you were looking at. :P
Ah yes, he MUST have been 18! Some Asian people look very young to caucasian eyes...: )
Deleteof course it doesn't just have to be about the smaller guy plowing the big chunky hairy guy... how about TWO big chunky hairy guys going at it with each other? :)
DeleteRight, again! How did you like Larry and Coach Ben in Big Beach Adventure?
DeleteWow, thank you for a very eloquent and comprehensive reply. It's always interesting and insightful to be given a glimpse into an artist's raison d'etre.
ReplyDeletecartoonfanuk
I never dreamed that my cartoons would turn out to be a campaign for more variety in gay porn, but then again, why not? Variety and diversity are always a good thing!
DeleteI've never heard such an articulate and compelling statement not just on gay porn, but of gay sex in general. It's all the more reason I have come to love this series, Animan. You have taken arguably the biggest cliche of gay porn and turned it completely on it's head. But it's not out of malice or resentment, as your characters all have a blast regardless of position.
ReplyDeleteWhat I'd like, is to make lots of videos set in the '50's and '60's--because those were the days of Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and other female sex symbols. Men were seen as non-sexual entities back then. Women wore clothes that made their breasts reach up and out--while men were expected to strap their "equipment" in, especially when wearing a bathing suit.
DeleteIt does my heart good to see that now, men are being seen as sexual objects at last--as if the pendulum were starting to swing back and create a long-needed balance. Balance is a good thing, because it means that everybody's preferences can be recognized.
As for Animan's agenda? Well, I just make cartoons about what I love. If others enjoy them too, then I've done something to bring a little joy and fun into the world. = D
is dad's towel going to "accidentally" slip right after the shower scene?
ReplyDeleteHmm, a shower scene? Thanks for the good idea!
DeleteAniman when will a trailer be available?
ReplyDeleteWhen each cartoon is about 95% finished, I put together the best parts into a trailer, and post it on this blog.
DeleteThe new cartoon is only 9% finished, so it's not time for a trailer yet!