In the beginning days of the old Popeye cartoons, Bluto looked like a big, round mountain with a little head on it. As long as he was always standing up, then there were no problems. But as the stories developed more, Bluto had to be more flexible, and so his body was modified accordingly. Here are two poses that look like something out of an Animan cartoon!
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
IF YOU'RE NEW TO ANIMAN'S WORLD, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT
THE FREE VIDEOS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:
By downloading these videos, you warrant that you are of legal age to view sexually explicit material.
nice ass....
ReplyDelete;)
It gives a whole new dimension to the Popeye/Bluto relationship ; D
DeleteI agree. Bluto is definitely the type of guy who would sit on your face and cram in those butt cakes. Mmmm!
ReplyDeleteBut, I did have an animation question, Animan. I am looking for old 1950's comic book-style pixels or colored dots as a texture in my Toon Boom. I can't seem to find it. Do you have it in yours. I saw a blow-up of a Dick Tracy comic used in a painting and I had some ideas of how to use it.
I don't have the comic-book pixels in my Toon Boom software, but I have seen them offered as an effect in Photoshop.
DeleteIn Toon Boom Animate Pro, you can make a patch of some black and white drawing (like pixels), and import it as a texture brush. As you "paint" with it (in the color you choose), it just repeats the pattern. Of course, with pixels that are on a grid, they might not mesh exactly with the surrounding area.
If you're using Toon Boom Studio, check and see if you can import a bitmap pattern to use like a texture brush. If you can, then you could import a scan from actual comic book pixels.
I'm sorry--I haven't used Studio for years now, and I don't remember what it can or can't do--and they've improved it in the meantime.
Can you make a video with a character taking it in while sleep then wakes up to find the man on top of him
ReplyDeleteI'll give it a think!
DeleteRight you are! Like any youngster, tv was my life and I always paid particular attention to the Popeye cartoons. Even the not so older ones had a certain quality to them.
ReplyDeletePopeye cartoons went through several versions. Animan's all-time favorites are the old black 'n' white ones from the '30's and '40's, because they're beautifully animated, they have great music, and they're in a complete world of their own.
DeleteIn the '50's, they made Popeye in color, and those weren't bad either.
Then in the '60's, the quality went down another notch. Bluto's name was changed to "Brutus", and the animation was really "whipped-out". The name of the series is "Popeye the Sailor". The only thing good about them, was that the original voices Jack Mercer for Popeye and Mae Questel for Olive were still there.
The next bunch of Popeyes were done by Hanna Barbera, "The All New Popeye Hour" in the '70's. The quality took a quantum leap downward.
Last and least, is "Popeye and Son" from the '80's, for the final self-destructive dive.