Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Saturday, December 15, 2012



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the share animan, really want to know what the picture on the plane was! Have you ever seen Rebecca Sugar's "Singles"? I remember coming across it on cartoonbrew.

    Man, wish I had the moxy to pursue animation, especially with an art university in my city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wish I knew what picture the boy drew, that got stuck to the model airplane. Maybe it's the key to the whole thing!

      Cartoonbrew has some amazing animated short pieces--Yes, I did see "Singles" there, and I watched it again now. Animation is well-suited to impossible stories like that.

      I don't visit Cartoonbrew as much as I should--I was trying to find "Artichoke Hearts", which I saw there quite some time ago, but I couldn't remember the title! I had to check through zillions of short animated films which weren't on Cartoonbrew before. Now, I want to go back there and take my time watching them one by one! There's literally a treasure trove of animated goodies, unlike what most of us have ever seen on Saturday morning.

      Animation is a fascinating art form. Formerly only the big movie studios or privileged artists with access to 16mm film equipment had all the fun, but now thanks to computers, we can all take a crack at it! It's a wonderful world.

      Delete