Thanks to all of Animan's friends for being so patient these past months while Carmen was in production!
Carmen runs at 14 minutes, has both music and human voices (in Spanish), and is $7.
If you've never ordered Animan videos before, please check this out first:
"How do I buy the videos?"
Download the free HD trailers!
BY CLICKING THESE LINKS YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO VIEW SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL.
BY CLICKING THESE LINKS YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO VIEW SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL.
Carmen Trailer MOV
Carmen Trailer WMV
IMPORTANT !!
To download smoothly, click the LIGHT BLUE BOX which says:
"Click here to start download from sendspace"
HERE'S WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT "CARMEN":
"This is the best so far. I didn't want it to end. My favorite things: Big Asses/Big Hang Downs, and Big Cocks. You did so much detail...the background, dick heads, long fuck scenes....the best in color and quality with a great theme and music…YUM."
"Man, you EXCEEDED my expectation! The scenery, colorization, characters, vocals, and music were right on! Everything you created was Beautiful!
Everything you’ve made are all my favorites. I cannot choose!
Which is a Very Good thing! Anyway, thanks so much for all
your efforts and creativity... Send me a head’s up on your next production as I’ll be Very Eagerly awaiting your next Beautiful Production. I’ll Always support you!"
"A MASTERPIECE! If I were a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences I would strongly recommend it for consideration for an Academy Award for Best Animated Short! Looking forward to the NEXT release."
"A MASTERPIECE! If I were a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences I would strongly recommend it for consideration for an Academy Award for Best Animated Short! Looking forward to the NEXT release."
"That was wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with like-minded people. Now THAT's what I call a Bull Fight! I'll watch that again and again!"
"I would like to purchase the Carmen movie. I have all of your other vids too and they wear my dick out!"
"I would like to purchase the Carmen movie. I have all of your other vids too and they wear my dick out!"
well...i have now watched carmen to the point of total exhaustion (too much information lol) and all i can say is you have another big fat hit on your hands....my local opera company is doing a production of carmen next year and i have a feeling i will be squirming in my seat trying to concentrate on the production while images of your video are dancing in my head.....i know a former television movie review show used to give films "two thumbs up"....well, it isn't the thumb that's up, but it's way way way up....lol....oh hell i guess i better take matters into my hand and watch your incredible video again....i can tell i'm not going to get much done this weekend....lol.....btw: what's next???? lol....i have all kinds of ideas.....btw...i know i said i was gonna be late for work...after i watched the video...i just called in and took a vacation day.....wink

OMG! I just saw the TRAILER!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm more excited than EVER! You did all that by yourself and it's fourteen minutes?! That must be over 2000 frames!!! And it all looks so good an so cinematic!!!
I haven't even SEEN the movie and I'm blown away!
To. Mr. J. Diaz--
ReplyDeleteThe e-mail I tried sending to your comcast.net address bounced back! If you have a NON-comcast.net address, please send me that one. Thanks!
Just saw the trailer and it looks amazing! Just putting my hand up though to let you know that im a huge fan and my favorite video of yours is coach bens beach adventure. I just love all these different men screwing 1 sexy dude over and over.
ReplyDeleteWould really appreciate if the trailer was uploaded through something like Mediafire. Sendspace has ridiculously slow download speeds...
ReplyDeleteI must say... WOW. Surely, this is your best yet. They just keep getting better and better.
ReplyDeleteThe best 7 dollars I've spent.
I'm just overwhelmed!!!!
DeleteWOW!! Carmen is brilliant!! Another "classic" from Animan. Never lets you down and as always, HORNY!! LOVE it and LOVE your work Animan. BIG BIG fan!!!!
ReplyDeleteit looks like a great movie but how come you dont put it on gaytube anymore. hope u dont mind me asking if thats ok ?
ReplyDeleteI don't mind your asking! If I put the video on Gaytube, the picture quality would be rotten, and I would make zero money from it. If I sell it here, I can deliver it at the best quality, and I get to make a little money.
DeleteMoney means time and energy to make more 'toons. No money = no time, no energy = no more 'toons.
I would buy it but I had such a bad experience buying from you last time.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry.
ReplyDeleteJust finished watching. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI really cannot wait until i get the other videos from you.
Thank you! I'm always glad to hear Animan's friends say that they liked the video. That makes it all worthwhile :-)
DeleteCarmen looks adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHe's like a rose--cute to look at, but when you touch it, you prick your finger on a thorn (or get stung by a bee)!
Delete