Welcome to Animan's World. Whether you wish to know about Animan's previous works, his current works, or what's new, this is the place to find out. It is also the place to communicate with the artist for whatever reasons. Please be aware that Animan's works are only for gay audiences over 18.
About "School Fantasy"
'This is my story', 'I had a crush on my coach', 'I fantasized about doing it with my coach, just like this'--these are some of the comments I've received from men who have watched 'School Fantasy'.
Getting an eyeful
'School Fantasy' began as a rather short video. I illustrated my memories and fantasies of junior and senior high. This kid was fixated on the coach, and he also watched the guys in the locker room. And his dream came true---his coach totally surrendered to him sexually.
'School Fantasy' began as a rather short video. I illustrated my memories and fantasies of junior and senior high. This kid was fixated on the coach, and he also watched the guys in the locker room. And his dream came true---his coach totally surrendered to him sexually.
It was a lot of drawing. I drew in a rough style to save time. The cartoon started sizing up pretty quickly. This inspired me to do more, and it made me enthusiastic. The process of animation takes such a long time, it's all too easy to run out of steam. I needed that inspiration.
Great coaching!
At first, I made the coach a latino-type with black hair, since I'm partial to tall, dark handsome hairy guys. As I watched the video more and more, the idea of making Coach Ben a blond, bronzed god started to feel right.
At first, I made the coach a latino-type with black hair, since I'm partial to tall, dark handsome hairy guys. As I watched the video more and more, the idea of making Coach Ben a blond, bronzed god started to feel right.
As the guy is making out with his coach, two fellows are watching through the window. Then, they come into the room.
At that point, I ran out of ideas. For what it was worth, I posted it on GayTube. People liked it! Wow!
Everybody asked: "Where's Part 2?" At that moment, more ideas started coming. My audience inspired me, and I wanted to please them.
Before downloading in WMV, please take a quick look at my post, "Problems in Downloading", in order to ensure a smooth download!



Animan,
ReplyDeleteYour toons are fantastic and I'm fascinated by them! their awesome!
Animan,
ReplyDeleteAwesome, very interesting reading regarding the motivation and inspiration for "High School Fantasy"
Love all your cartoons. Your style is perfect and keep making more of these great fantasy adventures.
ReplyDeletePlease send link to HD versions and new trailer
Hi Michael. I'll need your email address first. Please send it. I promise it won't appear here. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG! You got a blog!
ReplyDeleteI am totally linking you up! I wish you'd told me before ^___^
Hi
ReplyDeleteWhat is the title of the music in Coach Ben part 2?
Thanks.
Write to Animan for the details. The email address is given in the post "How Do I Buy the Videos?"
Delete