Since I finished "Coach Ben's Big Beach Adventure" way back in November, I've been working on the next video, "Junior College Men's Camp". Although it's far from finished, I hope to have it ready by the end of March. It will be about 15 minutes long and will sell for $7 through this site using Paypal.
Click to enlarge
Here's a map of the location, and the main characters. You might recognize Larry as the lifeguard from "Big Beach Adventure". He was a rather stern character in that one, but this time he's much friendlier and "open" (!) and plays the sort of camp counselor we all wish we had!

How about a movie about a hot bearded park ranger daddy checking out a campsite of other hot men?? Sounds hot!
ReplyDeleteHot idea!--I get lots of suggestions from fans--and they all go into the "Good Ideas for Future Toons" box in my head--THANKS!
Deleteim interested in all your vids but dont know how to go about purchasing them. help!
ReplyDeleteGo to my blog post for May 7, 2012: "How Do I Buy The Videos?" Find STEP 2, and watch the little movie screen there, to see the order address!
Delete