I want to thank all my loyal Animan friends and followers for their interest in the next Animan movie, DD5. So let me show you some artwork I have done so far, for DD5.
These are the first characters who appear in the movie.
These are the first characters who appear in the movie.
In the foreground, we can see a towel and some men's swim trunks. Hmmmm!
The main 4 characters are shown in the top picture, but altogether, I think there will be at least 26 different personalities in this video. One of my first Animan videos which I made back in 2012, was "Coach Ben's Big Beach Adventure". I originally made that one for an adult video contest, and so it was limited to a running time of 5 minutes. After the contest, I added some more animation to make it longer. But when I watch that video now, I see places where I could have done more things and made it more interesting.
So, this video DD5 will have lots of improvements and be about 13 minutes long. Most Animan videos have about 100 different scenes. DD5 will have 105. Each scene has to be imagined, drawn and animated separately. So you can see that it's a gigantic amount of work, requiring that I sit at my drawing desk for hundreds of hours. It also takes time to record the voices and sound effects, and those have to be included in the soundtrack. Something that takes a very long time is synchronizing the characters' mouths with the dialogue. Characters feel more real, when their lips match the conversation.
I have to make sure that the characters and their clothes (when they're wearing them!) are the correct colors. And a lot of the beach towels in this video are decorated differently, and I have to make sure those are correct, too. These little details seem unimportant, but they can often make the video more interesting to watch, and just make it more fun.
DD5 began with a slow start (all the Animan movies are that way). During this last Christmas and New Year's, I took a trip to the US for 12 days. It was wonderful to spend the holidays relaxing with my friends. When I came home again, DD5 was waiting for me, and I've been doing my best to pick up the pace. Unfortunately, for the past two weeks now, I had a terrible case of influenza, and was sick in bed for a lot of the time, and I had my outside work to do. It's not possible to sit for hours at my computer when I feel that sick! My Animan followers are very understanding and patient about that, so I was able to recuperate smoothly.
So, when will DD5 be finished? I cannot say exactly, but I have already finished about 1/4. During the next few weeks, my outside work will be at a minimum, so I will probably be able to finish the video by the end of March. I will put ALL announcements about the video's release here before then, so please be sure to check back to this blog!


Hey Animan, great animations; I love the vintage style you incorporate into your work. I was wondering how you edit/create your vintage posters? I really enjoy your tribute to Sean Connery, did you paint it yourself or edit it using something like Photohshop? Regardless, keep up the hard work.
ReplyDeleteHi. I do my art in many styles, but I do it all with my animation software, since I’m used to using it the most. The Sean Connery picture started as a photograph I found online. I set up skin colors for the 2 characters, in about 4 or 5 shades each, and then I traced the photograph. Even though I was tracing directly from a photo, I had a lot of trouble getting the face to resemble Sean Connery, and I spent about an hour, tweaking it, trying this or that, to get it to look like him.
DeleteYour work is always wonderous, Ani! Without mastering no drawing technics as you do, I wanna just poit to guys nipples,in the beach characters you are presenting: even slim boys (often) have fatty nipples to suck instead of those flat tiny spots. I love men nipples as I'm crazy for male hairy assholes. And some hungry felching would add hotness to those hairy dripping dadìs holes. Just saying, not pretending neither daring to offend your admirable mastery, Sir. Kisses
ReplyDeleteHi Kike,
DeleteThanks for reminding me that there’s a lot of physical variety in men of all sizes and ages, and that it deserves to be on screen more. !
Best wishes to you from Animan
Hey Animan, I’m happy to hear that you are feeling better. Please make sure to take care of yourself. But I do have a question though. I wanted to know if you’ll ever have a chub character as your main daddy in one of your videos. I’m open to all ethnicities but a chubby white daddy with a beard, thick thighs, thick chubby arms, hairy moobs, a big hairy booty and asshole would be so sexy!! And hes a dirty slut for any willing horny man who wants a taste. He loves to talk dirty in the bed and he also likes to have his ass sniffed and licked till they pound away. He could be young in the face or a little older it’s up to you. Younger tops on older bottoms is so sexy to me and I know that it would be right up your alley. Anyway I hope this sound interesting to you and that maybe one day you’ll be able to create a character like that. Kinda like your Santa Clause, the blonde one in the poker game, or the cop from nooky man. Or maybe you could introduce him in your latest movie? Thank you for all of the magic you create. You’ve brought a confidence and a smile to so many gay men. Showing us that gay sex a fun, beautiful and sexy and I hope that one day you’ll be able to have a staff that can help alleviate the stress when you are making these videos.
DeleteSincerely, J
Hi, J. Thank you for writing. I appreciate your reminding me that a chub dad is something I haven’t tackled yet, but perhaps should. So, in my current video, I will have one scene with such a character, to test the idea out. If my work has helped gay men to feel better about themselves, then I have begun to accomplish my goal, and whatever stress may be involved in the creative process is well worth it!
DeleteDidn't know you were sick Animan, glad you are feeling better! Getting a classic Animan vibe from the preview, especially with the background ladies. I think I speak for all your true fans when I say none of us are sitting around thinking "That darn Animan better hurry up or I'll leave a hateful comment" it's ok to take your time, because we know you'll deliver some sexy bubble butts getting pounded!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the get-well greeting! And if you got a classic Animan vibe from the pictures I’ve posted, then that’s a good sign that I’m on track. I hope to deliver a video worth watching!
Delete1/2
ReplyDeleteHello Animan!
When you released "Philippino Professor" I left a detailed review on your blog. Now I think it'd only be fair to leave one for DD4 "Big Uncle John" too since you were so sweet replying to my comments the first time. I must start by saying that the jump in quality is noticeable and you have mastered using the software a lot more with this release. DD4 is so amusing and very boner inducing. What I find though is that perhaps you could have your characters in skimpy outfits (like short-short-so-short-shorts) more often instead of having them wearing underwear/speedos from the go. It's sexy to see those fuckers teasing each other and serving bulge.
I also thought that in general the overall mood in the video was more like buddy-buddy fuck and it lacked a bit in smut and lewd dialogue. Just like user Wallow said on his review on your website, I was also dying to see one of the nephews sniffing uncle John's dildo or even licking it. I love when the men are nasty in your cartoons. The magazine cover was nice - it made me wonder about the analog era when internet wasn't around, and as an old soul I look at that time with romantic eyes since it was an age I didn't get to live. Being a lover of magazines, I can only wonder about the thrill that as for men to get page after page of man-on-man lovemaking. When one of the nephews say that his uncle's pics are "giving him a big boner," it'd have been nice to see him grab his crotch. Uncle John's throbbing mancunt is phenomenal but it would be amazing if he could get on fours first and just then pull down the underwear for a reveal. I love that you didn't forget the "boner sound effect" that I asked you last time. It's so cool!
Also, I know that most of us watch your movies for the horny debauchery but I'd have loved seeing kissing in this episode. Kissing can be arousing and to this day there's something about them that still gets me feeling like we gays are exercising our freedom and transgressing at the same time. The brothers kissing would have made some dudes lose their loads I bet. Still about them: they don't talk much nasty stuff. I'm always on the look out for that Animan character that is a foul mouthed motherfucker so I felt that in general the guys in DD4 were too nice and well behaved. Speaking of nice, it's great that uncle John doesn't have a small cock for a change. DDs usually have small ones. Jake & Zeke's lips with left over milk was a nice touch. The way they look up and at their uncle while fucking and sucking his nipples was adorable. I also love the attention to detail and I want you to know I noticed the different nipple colors for each character. The internal cumshots look great and you have seriously perfected that in comparison to your previous cartoons. Moving onto the picnic I again don't understand why they were all naked from the go. Is it too much to animate characters getting undressed? Celio's dance was nice but I'd have loved subtitles to understand what he's saying while getting fucked. He is a heartthrob by the way. Very Disneyesque. His tan line was so yummy.
We almost never see animated characters getting dressed or undressed, even in Disney films. I can’t think of a more difficult-to-draw, time-consuming, labor-intensive task than that. If you don’t believe me, take a memo pad, and draw a character on the lower corner of every page, so it’ll flip like animation. Now, make the character either remove his shirt, or take off his pants. Watch how long it takes you to draw all those pictures accurately—and you probably won’t get it looking very convincing without a LOT of tweaking. Such time is better spent getting down to the boning!
Delete2/2
ReplyDeleteI also appreciated the many amazing angles, how every guy's asshole was shown at some point during the movie, and the way some of them hugged each other with abandon. Men should enjoy rubbing against other men while holding tight to their lovers because life is short and fuck the rest of the world that hasn't accepted man on man action yet. The foot licking was sexy. I also enjoyed uncle John smiling and laughing while facing the dude in the car as if saying "fuck yeah, moron... while you're too afraid to dare being free, learn from us how to be a man." Boys will be boys... I hope the driver eventually gets a grip and goes all out in a future Animan release. In conclusion, this was one hell of an Animan release and I'm glad I got it. I wish you had included more nasty dialogue.
I must also point out that I downloaded the amazing bonus freebie #3 and that one was even better in terms of animation quality. You really outdid yourself with that one, Animan! The Follies of 1890 was just perfect in terms of animation (and aniMANtion) - the sexiness was over the top. The Batman & Robin scene was bonerific! I appreciate the sense of humor (in a gay world where Batman is a homo, I can totally see Alfred being the enabler). I know cumshots in the mouth isn't your thing, but it was so special to see it in an Animan cartoon that I can only command you for the amazing delivery. Robin didn't shy away from eating some cum. You're special, dear Animan.
I'm very excited for your new movie and I want you to know I'm always checking your gallery in your official website for previews. I hope you let us see something more from your new beach movie soon. I'm very excited about that sexy brown haired daddy with the colored lens sunglasses. He looks cocky and aloof and I love douchey daddies that know they are hot and parade around self assured that everyone wants a go. Also, just as a suggestion, I'd be nice to eventually watch a movie or just a scene, of how guys transition into becoming dripping dads... it'd be really nice to watch them transforming their assholes into mancunts with puckering lips. Fuck, I'm hard now... I'm going to watch my Animan cartoons then! Talk soon, Mr Animan!
Love,
Your fan SincerelyAnimated
Thanks very much for the critique! It’s not easy to put everything that everybody wants into every Animan cartoon, which is why I usually don’t succeed in that respect. But I’m glad that a lot of what I do is appreciated!
DeleteHi Animan,
DeleteI've been watching your websites closely hoping to watch the trailer for DD5. You mentioned "15th of April" and I have been refreshing your website a lot today since you're in Japan. I think the 15th arrives there sooner. :'D
I also wanted to say that I appreciate you replying to my long critique but that I feel this time you focused more on the negative than on the positive. It is indeed impossible to add what everyone wants in each single Animan release, but I find it helpful to always highlight what really pleases me in your videos. If you get that from each one of your viewers think, you'll be able to build your brand with more precision because highlights can be converted to numbers and numbers can show you what connects to your audience. Also, you said it'd hard to animate characters getting undressed but you have done that before in your videos in clever ways! From pants dropping to ankles to clothes flying and falling on the floor. I never meant you had to animate each piece of clothing being removed, unbuttoned, etc., but I'd appreciate if sometimes you gave us a beat between a character being dressed and them appearing naked. Just for momentum.
I'm very, very, very excited for DD5. I keep on checking your gallery as well and I love the most recent update. Thanks also for answering messages here on your blog.
Love,
SincerelyAnimated
I am very sorry that I didn’t make today’s deadline for the trailer. And I’m sorry that I left you with a negative feeling about my last communication to you. I mistook that you perhaps wanted to see characters actually getting undressed or being undressed; it never occurred to me that you liked the abbreviated way I had shown it before. In DD4, there was a character watching things from a car. Most viewers ask “Why didn’t you have him join in?”, and my answer is that some of my characters are voyeurs: they get their kicks by just watching. I should know, because I am one, myself (but not always). It’s a sad thing if viewers feel cheated because a voyeur in my video didn’t join in the fun. For me, it’s another type of character, one I identify with, and in my mind (is it just me?), adds to the mood.
DeleteSo, I have been hesitant to post a blog about when DD5 will be released. That’s because I don’t quite know myself. I am still drawing and animating—then I must go through the soundtrack, and either add or remove whatever is necessary. Then I have to go through and add subtitles for the Spanish version. This video will have the most dialogue of all my movies. Synchronizing the mouths with the words has lengthened the production time immensely. I would rather be a little late in releasing a really well-made video, than quickly releasing a half-baked production. I’m hoping at the soonest, to have the trailer and video available by the 20th, or at the latest by the 26th. I’m hoping for 20. I am looking forward to finishing it, so I can take a well-deserved rest. Thank you for your patience. I’m hoping that it will be worth the wait for you.
Oh, yes! This is already looking good, Animan. A hot day on the beach would be the perfect change of pace from the constant snow days we've had here in the northeast! I'm especially looking forward to knowing who these guys are. Like you said, I do understand your work cannot be rushed. I'm just glad you're well and ready to forge ahead!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Hi Sam! I agree—a hot day on the beach would be a nice change of pace from the ice and cold. My movie “Coach Ben’s Big Beach Adventure” which I made eons ago, was pretty much a gang-bang at the beach. This new one is more about exhibitionism and how contagious it can become in a place like the beach. That’s pretty much the whole thing in a nutshell!
DeleteXOXO
Hello! Have you thought about creating a twitter for Animan’s World to get closer to the fans of your animations? I think twitter is a great spreading tool because of retweets and great to talk about news of Animan’s World as +18 content is allowed. ❤️
ReplyDeleteHi Andy,
DeleteI’m just not into Facebook or Twitter. After sitting at the computer for many hours, I need to spend my spare time away from computer screens. Keeping in touch through Animan’s World is the easiest way for me to keep track of communications I get from followers, since it’s all in one place.
are any of these new characters related? i'm always down for more dad/son or brother/brother
ReplyDeleteSorry—no relatives this time. I’ll remember your preference.
DeleteHi. I'm from Brazil and I love your job. I've been with you since the first movie I saw. I just want to say that here, me and my friends love their cartoons, know that here you already have many fans who love your work and wish you much success!
ReplyDeleteHi. I'm from Brazil and I love your job. I've been with you since the first movie I saw. I just want to say that here, me and my friends love their cartoons, know that here you already have many fans who love your work and wish you much success!
ReplyDeleteOi Rei Cheshire. Como vai? Thank you for your very kind message about my work. I have many fans and followers in Brazil, and it is always a joy to receive a message from you guys. Muito obrigado aos meus amigos no Brasil!
DeletePlease tell me there will be more lactating that's my main kink and when you put it in the last video i couldn't help but cum over and over again.
ReplyDeleteI’m glad you enjoyed it! That’s one of my many fantasies. There absolutely WILL be another video about male lactation.
DeleteI can't wait. I'm so glad you are still making these. Your movies are just about my favorite thing on the web. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little, I would look forward to buying coloring books or picture story books of the current Disney animated movie. I’d go to the shop to see if there was something new—and when there was, I wanted to explode with joy! It seemed like the artists had gone out of their way to give me a great experience, whether it was a story book or the actual movie. That feeling of expectation and delight is exactly what I’m trying to share with my Animan followers. I’m glad you’re feeling it!
DeleteME FASCINAN TUS VIDEOS SALUDOS DESDE MEXICO !
ReplyDelete¡Saludos a ti, en México, Amigo! Muchas gracias por tus palabras bondadosas, y estoy feliz que mis videos te gustan tanto.
DeleteI hope there’s nipple action and lactating :D
ReplyDeleteThere will be slight nipple action and no lactating, because the video doesn’t call for it in the story. But I want to make another video with lots of those two things. Thanks for patiently understanding.
Deleteme gustan tus videos! me encantan los hombre peludos al estilo americano que colocas. Especialmente las escenas papa/hijo. Tienes mucho talento y pienso que pudieras ganar millones de dólares con tus videos, solo tienes que buscar a las personas indicadas para vender tus ideas. Espero que tus videos nuevos tengan más blowjobs, tragadas de leche y helping hands con cumshots.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias por su amable apoyo. Voy a mantener sus preferencias en mente.
DeleteHi, I love you ��
ReplyDeleteI have a request, in the future could you make a film with a competition between two bottoms? ��
Hi!
DeleteTo tell the truth, I have been thinking recently about making such a video. I think it would be good. Thanks for helping me confirm it!
I second this one, there are so many ways that sort of contest could play out. Whether it be like a slutty olympics, or more of a game show scenario, for example. Plus, it would be a great chance to put your stars to the test to see who really is the biggest bottom in Animan's world!
DeleteAll in due time, of course. There's still an upcoming beach party to enjoy! Is there any news about that? I don't want to rush anything, but the end of March that you mentioned is near. I'll be ready to go for that when you are!
XOXO
The beach movie will be some time in April. I’m working hard to make it look good. Fans mentioned they like the “drawing frame by frame” in the last Animan bonus I did, as opposed to the “puppet-style characters whose body parts can be manipulated, giving smoother action”. So, in order to up the quality, I’m spending dozens more hours per week for drawing. It can take me between 4 hours to 2 days just to create a 7-second scene. When I made School Fantasy, all the characters’ outlines were black. That was easy, and it made the process very fast. But it didn’t look all that great. A few videos after that, I started using colored lines to trace the characters (as Disney did in Sleeping Beauty). It looked especially good in the DD4 movie. So I’m doing it now. Unfortunately, it requires way more time and effort to do it, but it’s spectacularly beautiful. So, that is another reason that it’s taking so long. Look at the photos at the top of this blog page, and you’ll see different colors for characters’ hair and clothes (if they’re wearing any!). As I said, this is all very time-consuming, so I no longer post stuff to my old semi-defunct Tumblr blog—who has time for that? Anyway, please rest assured that I’m doing my utmost to make a beautiful movie. XOXO
DeleteOh it's all good, Animan. I never wanted to push you, I just wanted to stay in the loop as it were. I can be patient for the quality you've always put out, and I do apologize if I implied otherwise. I guess it wouldn't be worth the trouble to do status updates on tumblr, especially since they flushed 30% of their usership down the toilet. I trust your judgement, and will certainly be there for you when it is ready.
DeleteTake care,
XOXO
The beach video has about 102 different scenes., There are also plenty of characters. I get overwhelmed trying to keep track of it! Nobody wants to see the finished product more than I do! Having to wait while I do all the drawing and animating etc. can be frustrating. I wish it could go faster! Thanks, all followers of Animan for understanding why there’s a delay. This will be a wonderful video.
DeleteDo you need any extra voice actors? I'd love to help out!
ReplyDeleteMaybe on the next video! Thanks for the kind offer.
DeleteWe really appreciate all of the hard work, and we all know it will be worth the wait!! Can’t wait to see what you have in store!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Starting a new video is always a super-slow start. Somewhere after 75% is finished, the pace starts to pick up, and that’s where I am right now. I have a better idea of what kind of video it will be, and so I can better see where I’m going. I’m caught between 2 motives: I could just fake a bunch of scenes with bad animation or editing, and people could see the video sooner—or I could hold out for the best animation and editing possible which means that people would have to wait a little, but it would be the very best I could do, and the video would stand up to repeated viewings. I’ve chosen to go with the latter. Thanks everyone for patiently waiting so I can deliver something great!
Deletei just wanted to let you know that your movies are just amazing! they are really hot and honestly, you could tell me right now that this cartoon would only be ready in a year and i will still be as excited! because we all know hoe much time and effort you put into your art and we really appreciate that! keep the good work! From Montreal, Canada :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful message, thank you! I’m glad you like my work. It’s easy for me to lose that feeling of excitement, when making a cartoon can seem to drag on for months, but the enthusiasm all comes back again when I hear from kind, patient, and supportive friends like you! Thanks again! :)
DeleteHey animan any chance can yiu guve us a little tease for what's to come for DD5
ReplyDeleteI have been so busy making the movie, that I haven’t had time to make a trailer yet. You will probably see a link for the trailer about the 15th of this month. Probably not earlier than that. Just a little more waiting. . . .
DeleteOmg are we gonna see the trailer today?! Its the 15th xoxo
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry to be late with the trailer. I am working for hours and hours every day and/or night, but there is so much to be done. I am hoping that the movie will be ready at the earliest, by the 20th of this month, or at the latest, the 26th. I’m very sorry.
DeleteAniman, you are so accomplished! You are a strict taskmaster dedicated to his art. Thank you for your work, inspiration and the constant boners.
ReplyDelete