Oh yeah! Doesn't he throw himself into the action with the greatest abandon! I'm sure we've all seen a few hunky mailmen we'd like to have sit on our hard rods. and don't YOU forget the milkman--you promised Larry an appearance in a DD. Just waiting to see those milky white globes pierced by Dr Lex's big hairy prick. Payback Time Big Time!
Dr Lex has an old score to settle with Cliff, the horny milkman. Cliff is gonna have to deal with much more cream than he ever did before. He’s gonna get his—-in the end!
And it’s not just Lex, either—ever since Cliff nailed him in the kitchen, Jess has been patiently waiting for a chance to get even, and he won’t be happy until he gets into Cliff and floods the big man’s hole with a copious load of college-boy jizz.
Jess does work out with Lucky at the college gym (how did you know?) but since both guys are into older men (pun intended), they don’t mess around with each other.
Dear Animan: I just ordered the Filipino Professor and for the first time in along time it went through like a real h.d. in someone's a. I am using initials so there will be no problem for anyone. A very Happy New Year 2018 to you, your friend and all the friends and followers. Tonyitalian1951
More hot dads? Well, as the great comedian Jimmy Durante said, “I got a million of ‘em, a million of ‘em!” And I intend to keep drawing them and putting them through their paces, just being themselves!
I really appreciate the amount of love you're getting for DD3, because I, unfortunately, will go against the crowd and say I didn't like it. The trailer built such anticipation in me... it was very cute and it seemed it was gonna turn nasty as fuck once the whole debauchery played out in the actual cartoon. But I feel it actually lacks some basic Animan signature smut. For instance, to use a word I just used, it lacks the building of anticipation. Animan cartoons always have that moment that builds up excitement like the moment when characters clothes will come off and reveal hairy bodies, big boners, and asses that put Kardashians to same, etc. In DD3, sleazy Gene just walks into Fabiano's bedroom and finds both Fab and Terry already naked laying on the bed... and the two men don't even flinch or feign surprise. So anti-climactic I'd say. It's almost like having Green Goblin ripping off Spider-Man's mask and not being surprised about the revelation. But I get it: perhaps you wanted to convey that that neighborhood is a hotspot for closeted men crazy for cock, and that they all had fucked each other already. But it'd be nice to see the two men teaching cute Terry the ways to closeted life filled with hairy boners or perhaps having Terry teaching them how youngsters fly under the radar stuffing male holes. Also, I find it that this time there's more talk than actual dirty stuff playing on screen. Gene talks a lot about being nasty, but he never propositioned the men to try double penetrating him or anything else raunchier. The mailman should be sleazier too: perhaps you could have included a subplot - that could be quickly explained - about his special delivery services: something like a cock scent added to every letter delivered to men in that neighborhood by carrying them inside one of his used and stained underwear. And because we love easter eggs, perhaps he could have dropped a few letters and we could have been able to spot envelopes addressed to some previous Animan stars, reminders from Dr Butt telling men to show up for their weekly buttcheck (LOL), or even autographed pics from coach Beaver. The possibilities are endless.
One of the central problems is the fact that the focus was constantly on Gene instead of Fabiano. Given that this was about the Filipino Professor, I was expecting him to be the first being fucked or calling the shots on how the other guys would get fucked or service him. The cartoon is so perfectly balanced when it comes to diversity and you deserve applause for it. But it could have been called "The Sleazy British Neighbor," and even with no alteration to its main plot, the title would remain accurate for this production!
I like how Terry was adorably played by whomever voiced him (what happened to the final credits?). I think he's perhaps the first adorable young lad in an Animan cartoon? Most of them are deliciously lewd or nerdy, but Terry was just totally adorable and kind. He's perfectly drawn and I was able to imagine what he'd look like were he a real person. The way he pronounces "Fabiano" made me melt. Speaking of the voice work, the dude that played the wife didn't even bother faking a female voice like your actor did in Dr Lex. That kinda broke the magic - not to mention the top quality - always so prevalent in the Animan world. I'm not supposed to criticize animation quality, but it seems like parts of the cartoon weren't rendered properly (there's a shot of Gene's ass when Terry is going down on it and that ass looks like two circles and not an actual round butt).
I'm a fan, I love your work. It gets me way harder than actual porn. But DD3 is not your best. I don't mind characters being naked on screen, but it's fucking awesome when we have moments like in "Spanish Lesson" when one of the boys say "what about 'el' blowjob?" and his cock jumps out of his underwear with that amazing sound effect, or when Dr Lex says he's catching whatever his son has and we see his boner tenting under the towel. Even though we homo lovers love the actual fucking, foreplay is key in a sexy Animan release.
I hope you don't mind publishing this for all to see - you are always impartial after all. I'd love to hear from you. But in case you feel I have revealed too many plot points, please edit my original message. All I care about is to know what you think about my observations.
Thanks for honestly sharing your reactions and observations. There is a lot which you mention that I can agree with. For instance, he title IS misleading. I originally intended to make Fabiano the main star, but the longer I worked on the video, it seemed to pull itself in another direction. I should have changed the title. And as you say, an Animan trademark was missing--that moment when the men find themselves getting overly aroused, and they're powerless to stop it. That spontaneity and fun in other videos seems to be missing. And the animation does have some problems, which I hope will decrease as I better understand the limitations of the software. Nobody ever deliberately sets out to make a bad movie, but I still happens. I'm very sorry that you didn't like DD3. I hope the next film will be more to your liking. Thanks again, Animan
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my message and, more than anything, thank you for publishing it in full. That speaks volume to your wholesomeness. That is why I have always supported you and will do it for as long as I live. I thought it was important to show you what we truly love in your movies: your trademark. I have read you explaining in your Tumblr that if you were to follow every opinion and suggestion, you'd never finish a movie. I agree that your movies gotta come from your imagination only and not become a collective fan creation. But I also think it's important that you never stray from your style. I believe in you and I know that you didn't set out to make a bad movie. The movie isn't bad... it just feels rushed and the title doesn't really reflect what goes down. And if you read back my message, you'll see that I made a lot of compliments to it (especially in regards to the adorable Terry (I wonder if he'll ever be in another Animan cartoon). I love you, I love your work, I love that you are often interacting with us. When will you start answering Tumblr Asks again? Oh and could you please tell us when a new cartoon is gonna be released? Thanks, SincerelyAnimated
Dear Mr. Animan, sorry if this is a bit off-topic but I tried to message you via tumblr and was not successful, and I could not find a way to send a message via your studio/website. I'm a big fan of "The husband, the paperboy and the gardener" and have always assumed the 1.20 clip was a preview of a longer video. I was surprised not to find one in the shop. Was my assumption wrong? Thanks in advance for your response! vtf
I'm sorry you had to hassle with trying to send me a message. I dislike Tumblr because the chat feature has caused my communications to become such a huge volume, that it's virtually impossible to keep up with it unless I spend hours answering them every day! So just remember that you can always contact me here at animancartoons. This is my main blog. I never was able to complete the Husband video. I was just starting out making movies, and I was overwhelmed by all the drawing and other editing work I had to go through to make a movie. The animation must be planned to be simply done, but I didn't do that on "The Husband". I had planned the action in ways that were more and more difficult to draw, and it was getting out of control. Finally, I was just overwhelmed by it all, and was growing weary of the project. So, I decided to make an easily-animated movie, for the purpose of completing it before I wearied of it. That was School Fantasy. You can see the design of the characters is simple, in thick black lines. Because of the simplicity, I WAS able to complete it, and I learned the technique of planning a project correctly. People are always suggesting that I finish "The Husband". Well, that was done on different software, in a small, standard screen. I would do it in widescreen now--and probably have the characters speak. So perhaps someday, I will be able to remake it--and hopefully remake it better--but first, I have lots of ideas for movies that I am anxious to try out. So, that's the story!
Hey, it's me again! Turn off Tumblr Instant Messenger! Then you'll just have to answer the tumblr Asks. They are nice because they are public and people can read then instead of IMing you with the same boring questions/requests. Turn it off, man! Most celebrities do that.
I'm pretty new to your work and love it. I find myself checking the site pretty often. I was wondering, about how often do you finish new movies? I just want to get an idea so that I'm not constantly checking for new ones. Thanks :)
Hi! I'm happy that you enjoy my work. I wish I had a good answer for your question. It pretty much depends on how much spare time I have (or how busy my outside work is) and how complicated the characters and backgrounds are. There are lots of factors that can slow things down, every time. After I release a new movie, it's usually at least 4 months before I'm able to release another one. Now, that's just a rough estimate. So probably if you check back every 3 1/2 months, you might see something new, or an announcement of a new movie coming soon.
Great blog Animan, I’m not sure if you take inspiration for your movies from your fans’ ideas, but could I just throw an idea out there anyway in case you do? This is going to sound a little perverted, but I assure you, there is definitely a market for this genre, but have you thought about one or more of the dilfs having sex with a horse? We have already had themes of incest, and a hint of bestiality already - the bull rimming one of the characters in the Carmen episode. Do you think a character sucking off a horse, swallowing its gargantuan load, and getting anal from it is going too far? I would love to know what you feel about this, and if this is a possibility for a future project. Many thanks for reading my post.
Hi. I have thought this one over good and long. Not only would animating a horse having sex with men be a nightmare to animate, it just doesn’t ring my bell. It would just be another obstacle to get out of the way so I can make the movies I really want to make. Sorry.
Love your vids man. I have a question for you. I notice very few gay pornos featuring mature men end with them getting sperm facials? Why is this? Your vids are often very adventurous, yet the lads spraying over the dads faces seems somewhat taboo/non-existent here too! Is this down to difficulty in animation regarding the sperm, or another reason? Are you maybe planning on the dads getting more facials in your future vids? Would appreciate feedback if you have the time. Cheers x
From what I’ve seen, all guys like different sexual scenarios. Some guys like oral sex to the exclusion of all else, others like non-penetrative sex. Some guys like you are into facials and other guys like me are not into them. But I’ll try and put some into a movie next time.
Hi Animan!! Wow I spent a lot of time trying to contact you hahahah. I LOVE your videos!! And it would be GREAT if you include helping hands with explosive cumshots, facials, deepthroats and blowjobs with cum in mouth scenes (I love oral sex). You can get more millions if you include this kind of scenes in your videos!
I really love your old style hairy men scenes, mature/boys scenes... those are my favorites. Thanks a lot for your creativity. My name is Fernando btw, I live in NY. Is this the only way to text you? Have a great day man.
Hey animan, I'm just writing to check in on you. Hopefully things are going well for yourself. I've been so busy with a new job myself I almost forgot about this! I loved your latest work as usual, especially with how it built up from a simple fantasy of a hot neighbor and his car. How's it going lately? Anything interesting in the pipeline? I just hope animan's world is still going strong! Whatever you've got ext, Ill be there for you! XOXO
Hi, Sam—Great to hear from you! Outside work has encroached a bit on my time and energy, but I’m still forging ahead with DD4, and I hope to finish it by the end of July. As always, I’ll be using this blog to announce the approaching release date. Thanks for your never-ending encouragement and support. I appreciate every bit of it! XOXO
Hi Animan, how have you been? I'm doing well myself, just getting through the nice summer days. I hope things are going well for yourself. I didn't want to be pushy, but I was wondering if there was any news going on in Animan's World. I understand when real life comes first, but all the folks here come harder! heheheh... Thanks for hearing me out, whatever your response may be. XOXO
Provided that it's June 8th already, how about a teaser from DD4? Perhaps just an image... it could even be something innocent like the face of one of the characters of just a silhouette. ;)
I love when you answer your tumblr questions. When are you resuming the Q&A?
I wish I had known that you sent me this comment--then I could have posted some artwork, as you say. I don't mind answering Tumblr questions, but sometimes I feel as if I'm drowning in them! Someone once made a comment about my Tumblr: he said that he expected to see a lot of my art on my Tumblr, but it seems to be 90% written messages, and the artwork is few and far between. I agree! I kind of envy the other Tumblrs I see, which are endless treasure troves of art, with no messages to interrupt the flow. But then again, they don't have the wonderful fan base that I do!
Hey Animan, LOVE your work, I'm a huge fan. I especially enjoy your big and hairy characters with the nice, sexy, deep voices. I believe YOU voice them yourself, and i have to say, WOOF! LOL! That is definitely the kind of man I myself enjoy...I especially appreciate the spanking that you have included in some of your videos. Spanking big hairy men is a passion of mine. Have you ever thought of making one of your movies main theme surround one of your big hairy hunks being disciplined? Maybe a dirty minded man catches one of your big guys doing something they shouldn't, and they have to report for discipline or he will tell their wife? And as always, this would lead to some of the HOTTEST sex possible, as it does in all of your movies. ;) Anyway, just wanted to show my support. I know you are super busy, but your fans are loyal, and we want you to know that.
You are reading my mind! I'm already planning a movie, similar to what you have outlined, and I know it will be hot! Although I'm not sure yet, it might end up being DD6 or DD7. In any case, I'll make sure to put some spanking in it!
if you saw on tumblr I begged you to save me from BAD GAY ART, so of course I will also be eagerly awaiting DD4. please forgive our impatience. we know very little about your life beyond art, which is probly best, but I have to keep reminding myself that art doesn't pay your bills (even though it SHOULD!) and you have to do other things for that. it's just that nobody GETS ME OFF like you do! ;-) love, MATT PS did you notice all the RAVE eviews I've been giving your videos?
I’m gratified to know that you enjoy my work THAT much! And yes, thank you so very much for the RAVE reviews you’ve given my videos. I’m sure you’ve helped to bring me more viewers and buyers, and I thank you sincerely for that. Also, thanks you for showing me what a wonderful feeling it is to be appreciated!
Animan's: For the first time in a few months I decided to look into your blog. Happy to hear you are well. I just came back from a short trip to Connecticut with a good friend. Over the past several months I have had a number of vertigo cases, but am ok now. My left knee is bothering me more and more and it appears I will have knee replacement in mid September. Have a great Summer 2018. Take care Tonyitalian1951
Thank you Tony, for sending me an e-mail the other day. I have no doubt that your surgery will be successful and that only good things are coming to you. Hang in there, and I'll talk to you soon.
Dear Animan's the other day I sent you a reply. You are probably very busy.... Glad to hear all is ok. On my end I am tentatively scheduled to have a knee replacement surgery in mid-September. I am currently in too much pain with my left knee. Hope all goes well.
Great! What a nice Christmas surprise! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI did my best to finish the video in time for Christmas! Hugs to you!
DeleteYOWZA!!!! What a trio of HOT STUDS! Studlier and studlier into the new year!
ReplyDeleteAnd don’t forget the mailman!
DeleteOh yeah! Doesn't he throw himself into the action with the greatest abandon! I'm sure we've all seen a few hunky mailmen we'd like to have sit on our hard rods.
Deleteand don't YOU forget the milkman--you promised Larry an appearance in a DD. Just waiting to see those milky white globes pierced by Dr Lex's big hairy prick. Payback Time Big Time!
Dr Lex has an old score to settle with Cliff, the horny milkman. Cliff is gonna have to deal with much more cream than he ever did before. He’s gonna get his—-in the end!
DeleteYUM!
DeleteAnd it’s not just Lex, either—ever since Cliff nailed him in the kitchen, Jess has been patiently waiting for a chance to get even, and he won’t be happy until he gets into Cliff and floods the big man’s hole with a copious load of college-boy jizz.
Deleteshould say CUM uppance, straight up into Cliff's fat sloppy MAN-CUNT
Delete“Cum-uppance”—that’s a good one!
Deleteand you'll be sure to show the loads of spooge spattering inside his HOT GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteJess ought to be quite the fine figure of a young man by now. Does he work out with Lucky at their college gym?
DeleteJess does work out with Lucky at the college gym (how did you know?) but since both guys are into older men (pun intended), they don’t mess around with each other.
Delete'course not, but maybe a 3 way with the college weightlifting trainer to send his HUGE HAIRY MUSCLEBUTT into ULTIMATE ECSTASY!
DeleteThat could ultimately happen, yes...
Delete
DeleteGod knows that's what they (and we) are hoping for--that exquisite tangle of SWEATY, HAIRY MAN FLESH climaxing in MULTIPLE MASSIVE LOADS of SEMEN!
That's what Animan's all about
Delete^__^
DeleteAnd when am I gonna get some from YOU, Mr Animan?
DeleteOh, you WILD impetuous fellow, you!
DeleteDear Animan: I just ordered the Filipino Professor and for the first time in along time it went through like a real h.d. in someone's a. I am using initials so there will be no problem for anyone. A very Happy New Year 2018 to you, your friend and all the friends and followers. Tonyitalian1951
ReplyDeleteA very happy New Year to you, Tony!
Deletespotting each other--spotting each other's crotch bulge stiffen with every pump!
ReplyDeleteThat’s usually what happens, yes...
DeleteLove your videos! Bought DD3 the moment I saw it was up! Your work is great, love all the hot dads youve come up with. Would love to see more!
ReplyDeleteMore hot dads? Well, as the great comedian Jimmy Durante said, “I got a million of ‘em, a million of ‘em!” And I intend to keep drawing them and putting them through their paces, just being themselves!
Delete(This is gonna be a long message 1/2)
ReplyDeleteDear Mr Animan,
I really appreciate the amount of love you're getting for DD3, because I, unfortunately, will go against the crowd and say I didn't like it. The trailer built such anticipation in me... it was very cute and it seemed it was gonna turn nasty as fuck once the whole debauchery played out in the actual cartoon. But I feel it actually lacks some basic Animan signature smut. For instance, to use a word I just used, it lacks the building of anticipation. Animan cartoons always have that moment that builds up excitement like the moment when characters clothes will come off and reveal hairy bodies, big boners, and asses that put Kardashians to same, etc. In DD3, sleazy Gene just walks into Fabiano's bedroom and finds both Fab and Terry already naked laying on the bed... and the two men don't even flinch or feign surprise. So anti-climactic I'd say. It's almost like having Green Goblin ripping off Spider-Man's mask and not being surprised about the revelation. But I get it: perhaps you wanted to convey that that neighborhood is a hotspot for closeted men crazy for cock, and that they all had fucked each other already. But it'd be nice to see the two men teaching cute Terry the ways to closeted life filled with hairy boners or perhaps having Terry teaching them how youngsters fly under the radar stuffing male holes. Also, I find it that this time there's more talk than actual dirty stuff playing on screen. Gene talks a lot about being nasty, but he never propositioned the men to try double penetrating him or anything else raunchier. The mailman should be sleazier too: perhaps you could have included a subplot - that could be quickly explained - about his special delivery services: something like a cock scent added to every letter delivered to men in that neighborhood by carrying them inside one of his used and stained underwear. And because we love easter eggs, perhaps he could have dropped a few letters and we could have been able to spot envelopes addressed to some previous Animan stars, reminders from Dr Butt telling men to show up for their weekly buttcheck (LOL), or even autographed pics from coach Beaver. The possibilities are endless.
One of the central problems is the fact that the focus was constantly on Gene instead of Fabiano. Given that this was about the Filipino Professor, I was expecting him to be the first being fucked or calling the shots on how the other guys would get fucked or service him. The cartoon is so perfectly balanced when it comes to diversity and you deserve applause for it. But it could have been called "The Sleazy British Neighbor," and even with no alteration to its main plot, the title would remain accurate for this production!
I like how Terry was adorably played by whomever voiced him (what happened to the final credits?). I think he's perhaps the first adorable young lad in an Animan cartoon? Most of them are deliciously lewd or nerdy, but Terry was just totally adorable and kind. He's perfectly drawn and I was able to imagine what he'd look like were he a real person. The way he pronounces "Fabiano" made me melt. Speaking of the voice work, the dude that played the wife didn't even bother faking a female voice like your actor did in Dr Lex. That kinda broke the magic - not to mention the top quality - always so prevalent in the Animan world. I'm not supposed to criticize animation quality, but it seems like parts of the cartoon weren't rendered properly (there's a shot of Gene's ass when Terry is going down on it and that ass looks like two circles and not an actual round butt).
(continues in part 2)
(Long message part 2/2)
ReplyDeletecontinuing...
I'm a fan, I love your work. It gets me way harder than actual porn. But DD3 is not your best. I don't mind characters being naked on screen, but it's fucking awesome when we have moments like in "Spanish Lesson" when one of the boys say "what about 'el' blowjob?" and his cock jumps out of his underwear with that amazing sound effect, or when Dr Lex says he's catching whatever his son has and we see his boner tenting under the towel. Even though we homo lovers love the actual fucking, foreplay is key in a sexy Animan release.
I hope you don't mind publishing this for all to see - you are always impartial after all. I'd love to hear from you. But in case you feel I have revealed too many plot points, please edit my original message. All I care about is to know what you think about my observations.
Love you, man.
Thanks for honestly sharing your reactions and observations. There is a lot which you mention that I can agree with. For instance, he title IS misleading. I originally intended to make Fabiano the main star, but the longer I worked on the video, it seemed to pull itself in another direction. I should have changed the title.
ReplyDeleteAnd as you say, an Animan trademark was missing--that moment when the men find themselves getting overly aroused, and they're powerless to stop it. That spontaneity and fun in other videos seems to be missing. And the animation does have some problems, which I hope will decrease as I better understand the limitations of the software.
Nobody ever deliberately sets out to make a bad movie, but I still happens. I'm very sorry that you didn't like DD3. I hope the next film will be more to your liking.
Thanks again,
Animan
Dear Animan,
DeleteThank you so much for taking the time to answer my message and, more than anything, thank you for publishing it in full. That speaks volume to your wholesomeness. That is why I have always supported you and will do it for as long as I live. I thought it was important to show you what we truly love in your movies: your trademark. I have read you explaining in your Tumblr that if you were to follow every opinion and suggestion, you'd never finish a movie. I agree that your movies gotta come from your imagination only and not become a collective fan creation. But I also think it's important that you never stray from your style. I believe in you and I know that you didn't set out to make a bad movie. The movie isn't bad... it just feels rushed and the title doesn't really reflect what goes down. And if you read back my message, you'll see that I made a lot of compliments to it (especially in regards to the adorable Terry (I wonder if he'll ever be in another Animan cartoon). I love you, I love your work, I love that you are often interacting with us. When will you start answering Tumblr Asks again? Oh and could you please tell us when a new cartoon is gonna be released?
Thanks,
SincerelyAnimated
Dear Mr. Animan, sorry if this is a bit off-topic but I tried to message you via tumblr and was not successful, and I could not find a way to send a message via your studio/website. I'm a big fan of "The husband, the paperboy and the gardener" and have always assumed the 1.20 clip was a preview of a longer video. I was surprised not to find one in the shop. Was my assumption wrong? Thanks in advance for your response! vtf
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had to hassle with trying to send me a message. I dislike Tumblr because the chat feature has caused my communications to become such a huge volume, that it's virtually impossible to keep up with it unless I spend hours answering them every day! So just remember that you can always contact me here at animancartoons. This is my main blog.
DeleteI never was able to complete the Husband video. I was just starting out making movies, and I was overwhelmed by all the drawing and other editing work I had to go through to make a movie. The animation must be planned to be simply done, but I didn't do that on "The Husband". I had planned the action in ways that were more and more difficult to draw, and it was getting out of control. Finally, I was just overwhelmed by it all, and was growing weary of the project.
So, I decided to make an easily-animated movie, for the purpose of completing it before I wearied of it. That was School Fantasy. You can see the design of the characters is simple, in thick black lines. Because of the simplicity, I WAS able to complete it, and I learned the technique of planning a project correctly.
People are always suggesting that I finish "The Husband". Well, that was done on different software, in a small, standard screen. I would do it in widescreen now--and probably have the characters speak. So perhaps someday, I will be able to remake it--and hopefully remake it better--but first, I have lots of ideas for movies that I am anxious to try out. So, that's the story!
Hey, it's me again! Turn off Tumblr Instant Messenger! Then you'll just have to answer the tumblr Asks. They are nice because they are public and people can read then instead of IMing you with the same boring questions/requests. Turn it off, man! Most celebrities do that.
DeleteHey Animan,
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty new to your work and love it. I find myself checking the site pretty often. I was wondering, about how often do you finish new movies? I just want to get an idea so that I'm not constantly checking for new ones. Thanks :)
Hi!
DeleteI'm happy that you enjoy my work.
I wish I had a good answer for your question. It pretty much depends on how much spare time I have (or how busy my outside work is) and how complicated the characters and backgrounds are. There are lots of factors that can slow things down, every time.
After I release a new movie, it's usually at least 4 months before I'm able to release another one. Now, that's just a rough estimate. So probably if you check back every 3 1/2 months, you might see something new, or an announcement of a new movie coming soon.
Great blog Animan, I’m not sure if you take inspiration for your movies from your fans’ ideas, but could I just throw an idea out there anyway in case you do? This is going to sound a little perverted, but I assure you, there is definitely a market for this genre, but have you thought about one or more of the dilfs having sex with a horse? We have already had themes of incest, and a hint of bestiality already - the bull rimming one of the characters in the Carmen episode. Do you think a character sucking off a horse, swallowing its gargantuan load, and getting anal from it is going too far? I would love to know what you feel about this, and if this is a possibility for a future project. Many thanks for reading my post.
ReplyDeleteHi. I have thought this one over good and long. Not only would animating a horse having sex with men be a nightmare to animate, it just doesn’t ring my bell. It would just be another obstacle to get out of the way so I can make the movies I really want to make. Sorry.
DeleteLove your vids man. I have a question for you. I notice very few gay pornos featuring mature men end with them getting sperm facials? Why is this? Your vids are often very adventurous, yet the lads spraying over the dads faces seems somewhat taboo/non-existent here too! Is this down to difficulty in animation regarding the sperm, or another reason? Are you maybe planning on the dads getting more facials in your future vids? Would appreciate feedback if you have the time. Cheers x
ReplyDeleteFrom what I’ve seen, all guys like different sexual scenarios. Some guys like oral sex to the exclusion of all else, others like non-penetrative sex. Some guys like you are into facials and other guys like me are not into them. But I’ll try and put some into a movie next time.
DeleteHi Animan!! Wow I spent a lot of time trying to contact you hahahah. I LOVE your videos!! And it would be GREAT if you include helping hands with explosive cumshots, facials, deepthroats and blowjobs with cum in mouth scenes (I love oral sex). You can get more millions if you include this kind of scenes in your videos!
ReplyDeleteI really love your old style hairy men scenes, mature/boys scenes... those are my favorites. Thanks a lot for your creativity. My name is Fernando btw, I live in NY. Is this the only way to text you? Have a great day man.
Hey animan, I'm just writing to check in on you. Hopefully things are going well for yourself. I've been so busy with a new job myself I almost forgot about this! I loved your latest work as usual, especially with how it built up from a simple fantasy of a hot neighbor and his car. How's it going lately? Anything interesting in the pipeline? I just hope animan's world is still going strong! Whatever you've got ext, Ill be there for you!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Hi, Sam—Great to hear from you! Outside work has encroached a bit on my time and energy, but I’m still forging ahead with DD4, and I hope to finish it by the end of July. As always, I’ll be using this blog to announce the approaching release date. Thanks for your never-ending encouragement and support. I appreciate every bit of it!
DeleteXOXO
Hi Animan, how have you been? I'm doing well myself, just getting through the nice summer days. I hope things are going well for yourself. I didn't want to be pushy, but I was wondering if there was any news going on in Animan's World. I understand when real life comes first, but all the folks here come harder! heheheh...
DeleteThanks for hearing me out, whatever your response may be.
XOXO
Hi Animan, when can we expect the new movie? It seems like I have been waiting forever.
ReplyDeleteI HAVE kept you waiting forever. DD3 came out in December, and DD4 finally came out at the end of August. I never intended it to take this long.
DeleteHey Animan,
ReplyDeleteProvided that it's June 8th already, how about a teaser from DD4? Perhaps just an image... it could even be something innocent like the face of one of the characters of just a silhouette. ;)
I love when you answer your tumblr questions. When are you resuming the Q&A?
I wish I had known that you sent me this comment--then I could have posted some artwork, as you say.
DeleteI don't mind answering Tumblr questions, but sometimes I feel as if I'm drowning in them! Someone once made a comment about my Tumblr: he said that he expected to see a lot of my art on my Tumblr, but it seems to be 90% written messages, and the artwork is few and far between. I agree! I kind of envy the other Tumblrs I see, which are endless treasure troves of art, with no messages to interrupt the flow. But then again, they don't have the wonderful fan base that I do!
Hey Animan, LOVE your work, I'm a huge fan. I especially enjoy your big and hairy characters with the nice, sexy, deep voices. I believe YOU voice them yourself, and i have to say, WOOF! LOL! That is definitely the kind of man I myself enjoy...I especially appreciate the spanking that you have included in some of your videos. Spanking big hairy men is a passion of mine. Have you ever thought of making one of your movies main theme surround one of your big hairy hunks being disciplined? Maybe a dirty minded man catches one of your big guys doing something they shouldn't, and they have to report for discipline or he will tell their wife? And as always, this would lead to some of the HOTTEST sex possible, as it does in all of your movies. ;) Anyway, just wanted to show my support. I know you are super busy, but your fans are loyal, and we want you to know that.
ReplyDeleteYou are reading my mind! I'm already planning a movie, similar to what you have outlined, and I know it will be hot! Although I'm not sure yet, it might end up being DD6 or DD7. In any case, I'll make sure to put some spanking in it!
Deleteif you saw on tumblr I begged you to save me from BAD GAY ART, so of course I will also be eagerly awaiting DD4. please forgive our impatience. we know very little about your life beyond art, which is probly best, but I have to keep reminding myself that art doesn't pay your bills (even though it SHOULD!) and you have to do other things for that. it's just that nobody GETS ME OFF like you do! ;-)
ReplyDeletelove, MATT
PS did you notice all the RAVE eviews I've been giving your videos?
Thanks very much, Matt. You've got my interest piqued. Where should I go to see those rave reviews? :)
Deletemranimanstudio.com/shop
DeleteI’m gratified to know that you enjoy my work THAT much! And yes, thank you so very much for the RAVE reviews you’ve given my videos. I’m sure you’ve helped to bring me more viewers and buyers, and I thank you sincerely for that. Also, thanks you for showing me what a wonderful feeling it is to be appreciated!
DeleteHi Animan,
ReplyDeleteHope the new video is coming along well. Love love love all of your work!!!
As you know, DD4 finally got finished, so that answers your question. Thanks for all the love!
DeleteHi. Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for DD4.
I had an idea. Do you think you could release an album with all the animan soundtracks?
A lot of my early movies featured my own original music. An album of Animan Music---there's an idea for me to work on. :)
DeleteAniman's:
ReplyDeleteFor the first time in a few months I decided to look into your blog. Happy to hear you are well. I just came back from a short trip to Connecticut with a good friend. Over the past several months I have had a number of vertigo cases, but am ok now. My left knee is bothering me more and more and it appears I will have knee replacement in mid September. Have a great Summer 2018.
Take care
Tonyitalian1951
Thank you Tony, for sending me an e-mail the other day. I have no doubt that your surgery will be successful and that only good things are coming to you. Hang in there, and I'll talk to you soon.
DeleteWhere are you??? Please come back!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Animan's the other day I sent you a reply. You are probably very busy.... Glad to hear all is ok. On my end I am tentatively scheduled to have a knee replacement surgery in mid-September. I am currently in too much pain with my left knee. Hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteTonyitalian
Where are youuuuuu? It's August already and no news from you!!! :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! I'm here now!
DeleteHey Animan. Hope all is well. Any news on a new video?
ReplyDeleteWell, by now, you know that DD4 was released.
DeleteHi Buddy,
ReplyDeletehow are you? Any new release in the near future? Hugs! Take care and all the best for you, :-)
Thanks so very much! Hugs to you!
DeleteHey love your work but what happen to the new videos lol ?
ReplyDeleteThe new video got finished and released lol!
DeleteHey animan really want to know what happen to the new videos ? Are we getting any soon ?
ReplyDeleteI just released DD4, so I hope that answers your question!
Delete