Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017!


Goodbye to 20016,  possibly one of the worst years there ever was!  I didn't have time to keep updating my blogs. The other day, a friend visited Animan's World and then sent me an e-mail to say, "It looks like you've closed up shop."

Yikes! That wasn't my intention at all. Whenever I make a new movie, I post an announcement of it on my two blogs. Nothing new on my blogs mean that I'm busy making another movie! That's all. I hope to keep up with my blogs more this year, because I do appreciate it when people do come to visit. 

I'm hoping to have another movie ready by the end of February. Of course I'll be posting an announcement here right before it's finished. Thanks to all of you for being patient with me (Animan). I greatly appreciate it.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Animan. No doubt, this was an insane year. But we are still here, and I'm glad to know that you are as well. Looking forward to the updates from you in the future, especially the next movie in the works!
    XOXO
    P.S. not to nitpick, but "Goodbye to 20016?" I didn't realize we had jumped 18000 years into the future! heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason that I seem to be avoiding my blogs, is that they're each on a different e-mail account, and the passwords are a mess! Passwords that work on my computer don't work on my iPad! And security on all my devices and computer are ridiculous. I spend more time each day logging in than actually using my computer and devices! That would make anybody wanna "close up shop". But I shall endure. 200016? You better watch those first 18000 years, they're a dilly. I think I'll leave that mistake IN--it'll liven things up a bit!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Animan for bringing such a joy to your audience life. we love you and owe you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daniellibeskind. That brings tears of joy to my eyes.

      Delete
  4. whats our two blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog number one is this blog, Animan's World. The other is my Tumblr blog, mraniman.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you've got in the works! No doubt it will be hot! I think I'll have an Animan marathon right now while I wait! Hmm where to start?! So many hot choices! :) Thanks for everything Animan, this next load is for you!

    8====D~~~~ [=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mike! Although I probably won't finish the new video until the end of March, I'll do my best to make it as hot as I can!
    Thanks for being a wonderful fan,
    Animan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Animan's World. I have not checked your blog in quite a while. I am planning to retire early Summer and move into my condo later on Please ask the two guys in the picture to remove the laurels, so we can see their hidden treasury. LOL!! Hope 2017 will be better. A good friend just had successful surgery done yesterday in a local hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao, Tony! I'm glad your friend's surgery was successful. Good for him! Speaking of surgery, I just went to the hospital today. It has been 2 years since surgery, and today's follow-up says still cancer-free! The follow-ups will go on, twice a year for 3 more years.
    Your retirement is just around the corner! Congratulations to you! You deserve all good things.
    xoxo Animan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Animan's World. It sure is great to hear your latest check-up was OK. Kudos to you. Auguri!!! Congratulations!!! Thanks for my retirement best wishes.
    XXX Tony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a perfect pair of Animan models! And talk about symbolism! the young one's baton up and poised for action, the older one's down, while he leans on it, relaxed, open to anything that stud's raised baton will deliver. Who's the artist?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry--I don't know who the artist is. I found it on Pinterest, and they don't always say.

    ReplyDelete