To buy, Click here.
IF YOU BOUGHT 'THE SPANISH TEACHER' WITH A PRE-ORDER AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET, CHECK 1) YOUR DROPBOX FOLDER and 2) YOUR E-MAIL. IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR MOVIE, PLEASE WRITE TO ANIMAN AT THE E-MAIL LINK ABOVE. I'LL CHECK THE RECEIPTS AND THEN RE-SEND IT.
=========================================================
You'll find that the words "Herc" appear on the final receipt, but please ignore them.
If you wish to buy a different title, please send me an e-mail before you buy.
=========================================================
IMPORTANT
The Selz online store I once had, sent out the videos electronically and immediately.
I don't have that store anymore. Now, I do everything by hand. If you send in a paid order, and you don't receive your video right away, please don't panic! First, please remember that I live in Asia, and there's a time difference. When it's 7 am where I am, it's 2 pm in Los Angeles, and 5 pm in New York. Also, I'm human, so I am away from the computer when I eat, shower, or sleep.
I always try to get the videos to the buyers as soon as possible. If I cannot, I would appreciate it if you do not send a dispute claim to paypal. They just send it right back at me, and withhold from me the money you paid. It creates unnecessary trouble for me and a lot of ill will for both of us.
IF YOU BOUGHT 'THE SPANISH TEACHER' WITH A PRE-ORDER AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET, CHECK 1) YOUR DROPBOX FOLDER and 2) YOUR E-MAIL. IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR MOVIE, PLEASE WRITE TO ANIMAN AT THE E-MAIL LINK ABOVE. I'LL CHECK THE RECEIPTS AND THEN RE-SEND IT.
=========================================================
If you have sent me any messages to me on my tumblr blog recently, you will not get any answers. The new "instant messaging system" tumblr implemented has disabled all my tumblr blog functions. Please send your messages to me here. Thank you.
I've just finished making the one-page Animan Calendar for 2016.
Click this link below for a high-resolution copy:
Download the free one-page Animan Calendar
IMPORTANT: On the sendspace download page, Click ONLY the light blue box that says "Click here to start download from sendspace".
I'M GOING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW HERE. WHENEVER I GO OUT OR COME HOME, I WILL CHANGE THE PICTURE YOU SEE BELOW, SO YOU WILL KNOW THE BEST TIME TO BUY A VIDEO.
THE EVER-CHANGING ANIMAN WHEREABOUTS INDICATOR
I've just finished making the one-page Animan Calendar for 2016.
Click this link below for a high-resolution copy:
Download the free one-page Animan Calendar
IMPORTANT: On the sendspace download page, Click ONLY the light blue box that says "Click here to start download from sendspace".
I'M GOING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW HERE. WHENEVER I GO OUT OR COME HOME, I WILL CHANGE THE PICTURE YOU SEE BELOW, SO YOU WILL KNOW THE BEST TIME TO BUY A VIDEO.
THE EVER-CHANGING ANIMAN WHEREABOUTS INDICATOR



Hey will there be a preview of this video?
ReplyDeleteGo here for information about downloading the trailer.
Deletehttp://animancartoons.blogspot.com/2015/11/pre-order-spanish-teacher.html
Wow - Spanish Teacher video is one of your best. Super sexy.. Great premise and spanish teacher is just the kind of guy i like. Big, Beefy bottom with a small cock. I have all your vids and i would have to say my faves are Spanish Teacher, Country Club and Lex. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your taking the time and trouble to let me know that you liked it! Thank you!
DeleteAniman, I'll have you know that Sr. Monsanto is the biggest, filthiest, sluttiest, easiest, nastiest, cocksucking, spunk-leaking slut you have ever shown...and I love him for it! That ass of his is almost invincible, able to take anything and everything his students got, and he loves it! I've collected all your videos legitimately, and while they all are hot, this has definitely taken a place in my top 3. The star was pure latino fantasy, the scenes were more diverse and kinky than ever before, and even the initial premise was definitely a fantasy I've had before, too bad my spanish teachers from middle school to college were all women! Heheheh...oh well. In case you wondered, the other two are school fantasy, because it will always hold a special place in memory as the one that I first discovered, as well as being another fantasy I had about my high school gym teacher; and superhero because as hot as monsanto is, Axel is still my favorite character for best exemplifying what it is you do: He's a real tough on the outside man, with the biggest, most fuckable ass that's as sweet as hot chocolate! Is there any chance we could ever see him again, pretty please?
ReplyDeleteBut by all means take a break, good sir. You certainly deserve it. I don't have any interest in taking creative control, I only have that one thought as to your future work. I only hope that all true fans like myself have given enough support for you to know how much Animan's World is a paradise for us and our fantasies, and that as hot as this year has been for you, the year to come will be just as wonderful!
XOXOXO
Sam, if there were a prize for the most wonderful message on a blog, yours would have to be IT! It's always an incredibly happy feeling when I've made something that excites someone. I tried to make Sr. Monsanto the personification of all my male fantasies--and he comes very close. I'm hoping to feature several more Monsanto movies, because he has so much to offer--and I think the fans would like to see him top, in spite of his little wiener!
ReplyDeleteAxel did get in another movie--the Animan All Stars, but he didn't speak in it--and I always got the feeling that he was just going through the motions. I am planning a movie for him now, and I'm hoping to make him a character with a three-dimensional personality. I think I came very close to doing that with Sr. Monsanto--and I want to see how far I can get Axel to go!
Thanks again for the wonderful, encouraging feedback. It helps make it all worthwhile.
XOXOXOXO
YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! Oh thank you, Animan, that news is almost as wonderful as how I felt near around the last two minutes of Monsanto's debut! You definitely gave him a persona that was to an extent more than just a fuckhole, he was a latin man through and through! Axel did have something of the sort in his debut as a thug, but at least he comes clean (and cums dirty, am I right) with Nooky Man's help! Imagine just how much more he could be now that he's out of denial! Ha! Look at me talking about potential character development in Animated porn of all things! I guess that really says something for the quality and uniqueness of your work, Animan.
ReplyDeleteOne more thing, I do have one correction to make. When I said school fantasy, I actually meant the sex ed video, with coach fokker. Don't get me wrong, Coach Ben is a dreamboat, but the sex ed video was the one I saw first of all. It's kind of funny, but I recently looked up that song you used in it, and I found it on youtube. Apparently it surged in popularity a few years ago, with a lot of the comments citing a particular "film" as the reason they found it? Sound familiar? ;)
XOXO
Putting music in my videos has always been difficult, because of copyright matters, and such--and so the only way I could put in music without problem was to compose and play the music myself which just added to my workload, and wasn't always exactly the type of music I wanted.
DeleteAs the years go by, more and more songs and performances are going into public domain, which means that the copyrights have expired, so the music can now be used in new ways. For years I have been searching for pubic domain music, and it has always been hard to find.
I was lucky, in that the latin music I found for Mr. Monsanto's video had just the right retro feel for what I wanted, and it's all free to use.
And the main reason that I haven't made a movie with Axel up till now, is that I didn't have the right type of retro music for him. When I found Mr. Monsanto's music, I also found a lot of good Axel music, and so NOW I have the main ingredient! Good music tends to set the pace and rhythm of the movie. The music I used in G.I. Bananas (public domain) helped me to keep the movie rolling at a good clip. And as for that song in Sex Ed--I've seen that it's popular on Youtube (where I first found it). And yes, it has surged in popularity. My, my!
XOXOXOXO
Please check your email Animan, just sent a reminder for my download link, the email address I put in my PayPal note didn't have a ".com" after "gmail" lol not that I think that would be an issue, but anyway, I sent my transaction ID too. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIf you still haven't received your video, then please send your e-mail address! It won't be published here, I'll make sure. But without an address, I'm lost in paperwork! Thanks.
DeleteI love your work thank you last night(for me) for giving me a quick reply. The movie is Great. Keep up the good work an I will always be a very loyal consumer of all your movies.
ReplyDeleteI always wish you would do a hypnosis themed animation. I think it would be so sexy and naughty :D.
Thanks for the uplifting message!
DeleteHypnosis---that sounds interesting.....
I'll look for a chance to put it in!
See now you have me all excited for the next video wish you well and much love here from me and my husband in New York.
DeleteThank you, very much!
DeleteThank you for another great movie. Your work is fantastic. I will be a loyal consumer of your videos every time. Also thank you last night (for me) for the quick reply and help I needed.
ReplyDeleteI always wish you would do a hypnosis themed video in your style I think it would be so hot to see one of your characters at the mercy of his peers. But that is just my fantasy lol.
Any way Spanish Teacher is one of your best movies by far. I still love Country Club and Sheriff just as much. Keep up the great work it always brightens my day when I see you working on another video because I know I am going to fall in love all over again.
Wow! What a wonderful message! I've got goosebumps.
Deleteoye animan no me llega nada y te acabo de mandar el pago y todo y quiero ver tu video en español porque me gusto tu trabajo que hiciste y nada mi correo es osito.richard1994@hotmail.com
DeleteTe mande un e-mail 3 veces ya. Tres con un link (color azul) de letras y numeros. Tienes que clicarlos para empezar el download.
DeleteTambien, te mande un otro tipo de download por Dropbox. Dropbox esta teniendo problemas.
Repito: te he mandado 3 veces el link, con instructiones. Me asusto que aunque estoy mandando los en la misma manera que hago con todos los clientes, porque sera que tu y solamente tu no puede recibir lo? Que raro.
perdon era yo ya encontre el mensaje muchas gracias
DeleteQue bueno. No tuviste que pagar una segunda vez. Te he regresado el pago segundo.
DeleteI ❤️ Sr. Monsanto's naughty verbals. I wouldn't mind seeing him again in a future production. I think he's one of my Dream Men among your characters.
ReplyDeleteMr. Monsanto loves to talk dirty, in several languages! He'll definitely be cumming back for more in future movies!
Deletehope you enjoyed your day at work looking forward to your new film keep up the good work lots of love cowboy
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cowboy! I think it was a good idea, putting the "Animan Whereabouts Indicator" on this post! People know when I'm here, and they get an idea of my schedule, and there are more chances for one-on-one contact. It also makes me feel closer to all you guys! Thanks for the kind, warm, cuddly message! Love to you too.
DeleteGreat movie, I hope you never stop what you are doing. I know you can't make a FULL Christmas movie but maybe you can make a real small short Christmas clip for us. Maybe Santa being caught by delivering gifts by the teenage son and they get freaky in the living room then the Dad comes down and catches them and joins in the fun. Just a little holiday treat.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to think about it and see!
ReplyDeleteWonderful supersexy cartoon! Sex bomb senor Monsanto! Hot hot hot! Big ass, dirty mind, hungry holes, nipples,spanking, double penetration, licking sperm, 3 tops 1 bottom its great balance, cuming bottom by ass, voices, high quality animation. I bought it and watched it million times;) Highly recommended. Who is Mike? Gracias!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm so happy that you like it! Thanks for the positive review.
DeleteAbout 3 months before, Mike came to Mr. Monsanto's house to learn Spanish--and Sr.Monsanto gave him "special lessons"! Mike met Jimmy at university, and told him. And Jimmy told Lee, and Lee told Ernie.
Maybe Mike can be in the next Monsanto movie--who knows?
Any chance for part 2? It will be great. Mr Monsanto can handle young dicks very Profesional :). And he loves his job! Thanks for you great cartoons my dear Animan !
DeleteI tried very hard to give Sr.Monsanto a strong personality. It worked out very well, because now it is an easy matter to put him in any type of adventure. Personally, I'd like to make more Sr.Monsanto movies--because he's so willing to do anything!
Deletesr. monsanto is so nasty and i love it. I hope he returns!
ReplyDeleteHe absolutely will!
DeleteHello, I have been reading the rave reviews and I'm so excited to get to see this amazing video with my own eyes! I just purchased it online through my PayPal account and was curious as to when I'd get to view it. :)
ReplyDeleteHi. I had to go to my outside job today, but during my break at 10:30 in the morning, I was able to access my iPad and I found your purchase data in my e-mail box. I sent you the link at that time.
DeletePerhaps you've noticed on this post, that I have a thing called "The Animan Whereabouts Indicator? Whenever I change my location, I change the picture for the indicator. You can see whether I'm sleeping or at work, etc. Even so, I still check my e-mail every chance I get, whether I wake up in the middle of the night, or have a moment riding the train to work.
If I were the one who wanted to buy something, I wouldn't want to wait a long time, and I'm sure that you and all Animan's friends feel the same. So, I'll try my utmost to answer your orders (by hand) to the best of my ability!
This video is really great. Sexy and entertaining.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of seeing Mr. Monsanto again. He is a great character. He is definitely one of my favs along with Dr. Butt from the Country Club Video.
ReplyDeleteThanks Blake for the feedback--and so POSITIVE!! I'm happy to see people enjoying it and having fun.
DeleteHello Animan, excellent job on this cum-blaster of a film ;-) Really makes ones underwear bulge out. About your tumblr page, I did not see the new chat icon that should be located near the "dashboard" link. The messenger is still in a testing phase, so only 1500 pages were to get it currently. Do you think there could be a different reason your tumblr is "stuck"?
DeleteI also tried using my iPad to access my tumblr page. I wasn't able to post anything with that, either.
DeleteLet's review the facts:
1. Before the messenger thing was implemented, I could do anything I wanted on my tumblr page. Post messages, post pictures and movies--it was great! So much fun!!!
2. After the messenger thing was implemented, I cannot do anything I want on my tumblr page. I cannot post messages. I cannot post pictures, or movies. It sucks scissors. It ain't fun. I want my old tumblr BACK!!!!!
I searched for "new tumblr chat problems" but did not come across the specific issue you're having. I did come across a post about a Tumblr extension/app that will (supposedly) give you control of your tumblr page and enable you to remove extensions you don't like.
ReplyDeleteAt a minimum, I would use the Xkit support page to ask about your "tumblr freeze-out" and if the Xkit extension will help.
Links: http://xkit.info/ Support Page: http://new-xkit-support.tumblr.com/support
Thanks very much! For all my expertise with animation software, I'm not too bright when it comes to finding computer info to fix those problems that these "upgrades" (what a laugh!) cause when they're dumped in our laps!
DeleteI'll check it out. Thanks again!
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteThe music for Heracles is beautiful. A wonderful, melodious theme. I'd really like to know the name of the man who composed it. I've composed the music for a ballet in the same style, Common Practice Period. Not ambitious to publish, though the few people who've heard some of it love it. Atonal noise music doesn't interest me, nor anyone else from what I can tell. If you can't cough up a beautiful melody that people can walk away whistling why bother to compose at all? But many do.
Thanx, Stephen
If you choose to reply with the name of the composer of the music for Heracles my email is .
Stephen, your message has me speechless. When I couldn't find the type of music I needed, I decided to write it and play it myself. The mythology says that Heracles had a noble heart, and so I tried to have music that was serious and that might convey that. Of course, most of the time, the music in Animan films is the last thing anyone notices, so I'm not used to hearing praise about it. You have not only made my day Stephen, you've made my year!!
ReplyDeleteDear Animan,
ReplyDeleteThanx for replying. Your post to me conveyed the impression that your composing the music for Heracles was an afterthought because you couldn't find anyone else's music that fit. But your music betrays a real talent, an instinct that is unerring for producing beautiful effects, and a professional level grasp of musical form, whether you were born with that ability or learned it, no matter.
I taught myself to write melodies correctly by studying 17 arias of Mozart's Don Giovanni six summer nights in a row on my front porch and distilling 10 basic rules from several pages of insights I had gleaned. I figured if I followed those 10 rules the rest will take care of itself. The only other training in music I committed myself to was getting a score of Bach's double violin concerto, a favorite of mine. Focusing on the second movement I felt my head would explode with new knowledge. I didn't need any more than an hour of studying it. Bach and Mozart are the most accessible teachers.
Handel's Grand Concerti, Op. 6 are my absolute favorite compositions. If my soul could be captured in music it is in those concerti.
In any event, congratulations on your musical achievement in Heracles. I've listened to it over and over and it's so beautiful I never tire of it. Having listened to Bach, Handel, Mozart, Schumann, Wagner, Tchaikovsky over and over again through the years I didn't think I would discover any new melody worth listening to. You proved me wrong. Congratulations on supplying me with something beautiful that is new to me that I thought I would never hear.
I prefer Mozart on the whole. But allow me to suggest a composition of Beethoven's that I think you will love because of the performer, his 3rd piano concerto played by Zimerman with Leonard Bernstein conducting on You Tube. I didn't like it before I heard Zimerman play it. I preferred the 4th concerto. But now the 3rd is my favorite composition by Beethoven. It's almost as beautiful as your music for Heracles.
Stephen
Dear Stephen,
DeleteThank you for sharing your musical learning experiences with me. You're absolutely right--Mozart and Bach are the best teachers. And I'll listen to that recording of Beethoven's third piano concerto played by Zimerman, because a piece can change drastically depending upon who plays it.
When I was finishing Heracles, I had a clear idea of the type of music I wanted, but quite honestly, I didn't know if I could write it myself. Usually when I'm about to finish up a movie, I'm pretty worn-out, and will try anything to get out of more work! On Youtube, I found recordings of the music of ancient Greece, both song, flute and lyre, but they were not what I was looking for. Finally, I just decided to compose it myself, since I knew what the score needed. I've composed other music for Animan movies, such as in "Lex", and "The Sheriff", but never did I imagine that my original music would ever be called "beautiful"! This is a great day for me--thank you, thank you!
Animan
I have missed coach Ben ... you have forecast for his return?
ReplyDeletehugs from Brazil
All I know is that I want to put him in a movie again--but when? That is what I do not know......yet.
DeleteAbraço, Animan
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteInteresting that you first investigated ancient Greek music and was dissatisfied with it before you decided to compose your own music for Heracles. Why interesting? Because the ancient Greeks themselves didn't like their music. They complained that while all the other arts were well-developed in their society their music was not.
I was shocked at their self-awareness when I came across that tidbit of information. What their self-commentary revealed to me is that people are more aware of their strengths and weaknesses than we imagine, that we don't have to wait for the hindsight of centuries to finally come to an objective evaluation of our achievements, either as a people or as an individual. Shortly after discovering the constant of nature, Planck said to his son that his discovery of it would make him the most famous physicist in Europe and win for him the Nobel prize. And he was right.
Even Bach counts as evidence. It's generally thought that Mendelssohn was the man who brought the much neglected Bach from the back to the front burner. But in fact a friend of Bach's said to him one day that he, Bach, if he wanted could be celebrated as the greatest musician in Germany were he to try to get along with people more. Bach's reply was that everything he did was in the interest of music. Apparently Bach had an irascible disposition. We know of one fist fight he got into in the middle of the street with a musician.
By the way, I met a direct descendant of Bach's here in Salt Lake City working at an interior design store. He was startlingly beautiful. I mean drop-dead gorgeous beautiful. And very personable. But you could see in him the strong, masculine head of the Bach family.
The thought came to me that your beautifutheme at the start of Heracles could be developed into a movement for a concerto. I could develop it for you if you're busy and throw in a minor key variation of it for seasoning. I would like a copy of the score, albeit I could write it down myself. But no man on earth is lazier than I am. Of course, you would want to copyright it for your peace of mind so you wouldn't worry about not getting the credit you deserve. Or perhaps your film would be sufficient for that purpose. Just a thought.
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteInteresting that you first investigated ancient Greek music and was dissatisfied with it before you decided to compose your own music for Heracles. Why interesting? Because the ancient Greeks themselves didn't like their music. They complained that while all the other arts were well-developed in their society their music was not.
I was shocked at their self-awareness when I came across that tidbit of information. What their self-commentary revealed to me is that people are more aware of their strengths and weaknesses than we imagine, that we don't have to wait for the hindsight of centuries to finally come to an objective evaluation of our achievements, either as a people or as an individual. Shortly after discovering the constant of nature, Planck said to his son that his discovery of it would make him the most famous physicist in Europe and win for him the Nobel prize. And he was right.
Even Bach counts as evidence. It's generally thought that Mendelssohn was the man who brought the much neglected Bach from the back to the front burner. But in fact a friend of Bach's said to him one day that he, Bach, if he wanted could be celebrated as the greatest musician in Germany were he to try to get along with people more. Bach's reply was that everything he did was in the interest of music. Apparently Bach had an irascible disposition. We know of one fist fight he got into in the middle of the street with a musician.
By the way, I met a direct descendant of Bach's here in Salt Lake City working at an interior design store. He was startlingly beautiful. I mean drop-dead gorgeous beautiful. And very personable. But you could see in him the strong, masculine head of the Bach family.
The thought came to me that your beautiful theme at the start of Heracles could be developed into a movement for a concerto. I could develop it for you if you're busy and throw in a minor key variation of it for seasoning. I would like a copy of the score, albeit I could write it down myself. But no man on earth is lazier than I am. Of course, you would want to copyright it for your peace of mind so you wouldn't worry about not getting the credit you deserve. Or perhaps your film would be sufficient for that purpose. Just a thought.
I was surprised (a bit) at the primitive sound of ancient Greek music, especially the lyre. Modern people tend to see the lyre and imagine harp-like sounds coming out of it, but the reality is that the ancient version produced dull, thumping sounds, probably due to the strings being thick, and not having the means to be tuned to a certain tightness. Flute-like instruments seem to fare better, for some reason.
DeleteThat story about Bach's fist fight in the street is news to me! And that's amazing that you were able to meet a descendant of his.
There exists no written score for my music of Heracles. I improvised it about 8 measures at a time into my keyboard, adding other instruments as I went along. When it was done, the keyboard played it back as I made a digital recording for the film.
If you could make my Heracles theme into a concerto, I'd love to hear it!
If anyone's interested, you can download a free copy of the music of Animan's Heracles as an aiff file, at this link:
Deletehttps://www.sendspace.com/file/3r1swy
When downloading, be careful! Click ONLY the light blue box that says, "Click here to start download from sendspace".
Are you Lex Stern? In any event, thanx for the info on downloading the soundtrack to Heracles. So I did and I've listened to it a couple of times to my enjoyment. To tell you the truth the whole thing could be performed in concert halls to the appreciation of paid customers who at times are forced to sit through rather dull music that only appeals to the professionals for intellectual reasons, certainly not for authentically artistic reasons. You've a rare instinct for the classical sound in music. There were only a couple of places that hinted of popular music. But why carp when overall the music is wonderful and your talent obvious?
ReplyDeleteYou said you didn't write down a score for the Heracles music. I've lost an uncounted number of compositions, lately an entire ballet suite, because I was too lazy to write the music down. Kept six or seven compositions in my head. Everything was fine as long as I played them over at least once a week or so. The trouble is I get sidetracked and after several months they're now irretrievable. I don't have the memory of Mozart, let's put it that way. I've lost some of my most beautiful music over the years because of my laziness. Once I fix a melody in my head I quickly lose interest. I'm a melodist. So I immediately move on to the next melody. For me the melody is all that's important. I improvise the harmony. Most of the time, when I deign to write a score, I write only the melody down and simply indicate the figured base and improvise when I play it. By the way, the melody and figured base were all the musicians had when they performed in Shakespeare's day. They were expected to improvise the supporting voices. But I know I'm going to have to knuckle under and orchestrate some of my melodies if I'm going to get my ballet off the ground. Ugh! I've been thinking of doing that for just a couple of pieces to show others what I want the music to sound like. Then I'll hand the thing over to students in music at the university let them orchestrate the bulk of the ballet. And after I'll make the revisions I want. Raphael and Rubens let assistants color in most of their work after making a cartoon of it to give their assistants an idea about what they wanted, and they'd come at the end and put their stamp on their paintings. Didn't always work in Raphael's case. The colors are much harsher in those frescoes where he used assistants. So there's that. But I can't be bothered with filling in the supporting voices to my melodies. I write philosophy, as well. And before I die, which won't be far off at my advanced age, I want to get several books published. So I work on that to the detriment of the beautiful art of music. And then I watch movies a lot. And dither a lot. And to top it off, I have no will power. I'm a creature of every passing impulse and mood. And I feel at times that I'm a spent force. At my age why bother? Just getting myself ready to meet Jesus.
By the way, I'm presuming you deliberately designed the men in Heracles after the manner of the Greek drawings on their pottery, big butts and thighs tapering to relatively small feet. I've often wondered why that particular stylization of theirs. I know that the muscular, broad physique like Heracles was the ideal masculine form for the Greeks, not the slender discuss thrower or swimmer physique. So maybe they were accentuating what they themselves valued, big butt and thighs. I'm guessing.
Have you thought of composing more beautiful melodies? You have the instinct for what's beautiful, that's for sure.
Stephen
Hi Stephen.
DeleteWere you asking if I was the voice of Lex Stern? The answer would be YES. I try to do as many Animan voices as I can, because it's a much faster way to make the cartoons. Usually, I have to await the arrival of a voice audio file before I can start animating.
99% of all the music I've written has not been written down. A lot of what I improvise is based on the way I habitually play, so my manual and mental quirks keep everything pretty much set in my way.
My only problem is recording it 8 bars at a time. I end up listening to what I've recorded so far, so that I can lead into it and add on to it. This goes on dozens of times. Long after the video is finished, I'm still picking sharps and flats out of my brain!
I wasn't sure whether or not my original music was making any impact or not, and I wondered if perhaps I shouldn't give it up. Thanks to your encouragement, I won't. You've helped me regain my confidence and enthusiasm about composing my own music for my videos. I offer you my deepest, sincerest thanks.
Animan
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine you losing your confidence in your talent. Perhaps it's because you get no feedback inasmuch as your focus is not on music but on producing your cartoons. An artist needs acknowledgement. Otherwise he loses interest in exercising his talent, no matter how great. It's a problem I share with you since I've been too lazy and distracted with other things to devote myself to music and get no feedback. It's my own fault, however. For instance, a member of the symphony orchestra here in Salt Lake, in the woodwind section, and who teaches at the university, and lives in my neighborhood, loves my music and asked me to transpose a piano piece, in G Major with an E Minor interlude, for his instrument. He called it clever. I couldn't be bothered. Anyone else would have jumped at the opportunity to advance himself by having his music played by an established orchestra. I'm not only the laziest man on earth, but also the least ambitious. And also I ply another trade, philosophy. So I neglect the beautiful art of music by disposition and because of other interests. I will probably regret doing so before I die, which at my advanced age isn't far off. I'm a spent force, anyway. It happens sooner or later to everyone. I'm guessing I can still knock out a tune whenever I want. I haven't tried for almost a year now as I've been editing a couple of books I've written, but mostly watching movies on Netflix and Amazon. I go for a year or two without exerting any effort to compose or do anything else, which is interrupted by a week or two of composing in a frenzy, sometimes several compositions one after another, then nothing for another year or two. My mother had a name for me, Slug.
I don't know if I thanked you for how to download your soundtrack. So thanx. I've listened to it a dozen times and each time it holds up and new beauties are revealed. Your sensitive, instinctive use of the harp to add zest to the original theme that you return to when Heracles is immortalized, and then again when Heracles and Zeus are making love, is so apparently without prompting or premeditation, so unerring in its beautiful effects that it's hard for me to believe anyone besides myself is capable of performing such a feat. But there it is. So congratulations. You're a natural.
I've noticed that your characters in the cartoon are patterned after the men portrayed by the Greeks on vases, large backsides and thighs tapering down to disproportionately small ankles and feet. I'm guessing that this was a stylized expression of the Greek masculine ideal, which was a large, muscled, thick physique, like that of Heracles, not the slender physique of a discuss thrower or swimmer, which most people today mistakenly think was the case.
I took ancient Greek one summer in college. Loved it. Feel about myself that the Greek culture is closest to my own mentality. I don't fit into the elevation of mediocrity today in America, the attempt to level-peg all the races, classes, and both sexes, the blind belief in the moral superstition of equality. The Greeks were so much more rational than our society today. It's like everyone has taken a stupid pill. B. Hussein Obama is a catastrophe.
When do you sleep? Or do you? It appears you respond to my posts at any and all hours of the day or night. I don't sleep. I just take naps. Became habituated to doing so when I took care of my mother who was bed-ridden with Parkinson's the last 10 years of her life. I was up changing diapers and colostomy bags at 3 in the morning. I slept a lot of the time in a chair by her bedside as it took 12 hours to feed her so she wouldn't aspirate. So I'd shovel a couple of mouthfuls of food in her and then we'd both fall asleep. Wake up and a couple more mouthfuls, then sleep again. That was my life for 10 years. And I was never happier before or since. Go figure.
Stephen
Hi Stephen,
DeleteI suppose there are times when we all want to label ourselves as 'lazy', and that's fine. When I have the energy and the desire to create something, I just let it do its work. If I feel burned-out afterward, so what? I know another spurt of creativity will inevitably come soon. I think we become programmed by society and our families at a young age that 'wasting time' and 'being lazy' are things we must never do.
So, when does Animan sleep? When I started out selling my movies, it was like it is now. No automation. I sent the orders out by hand, constantly checking my e-mail and trying to send the movies as quickly as possible. Later, I had a Selz shop, and they sold the movies with automatic download. It was great. I didn't have to wake up several times a night to check e-mail and send off the movies. Then, I lost that shop, through no fault of my own, so now I'm back to the beginning. There are places on the internet that will sell these types of movies, but I am not interested. Besides taking a huge cut, they have a long list of rules, do's and don'ts that must be followed to the letter. I'd rather sell the movies privately, if it means that I can have more freedom about the contents.
I'm glad you got the download of the Heracles music. I was thinking that this would be a good time to mention the use of music in animated films, and how it has changed. I love the old Disney films, because the art and the music were a seamless match. A good example is in Bambi. The whole premise is that the forest is this mysterious, sacred place, and throughout the film, a chorus of voices conveys that to the viewer. During the storm, the same voices express the howling wind. The animators made anatomically-correct studies of real deer, and it shows in every frame. A few years back, the Disney Channel showed 'Bambi 2'. The previews looked encouraging. They had used computers to obtain the same subtle effects in the artwork, even adding soft shadows to the characters. As I started watching, my heart sank, because the musical score was this sort of pop-rock stuff. The whole mythos of Bambi and the forest as this wondrous entity was completely gone. Although this was to have been a continuation of the story, it was disconnected instead--mostly because of the type of music.
I found two pieces of music I composed about 10 years ago, and I thought you might be interested in them.
You can download them here:
Fairies and Angels
https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwkgrj
and
Concerto
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sms131
I hope you enjoy them.
Animan
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteDownloaded your Concerto. I've listened to it a dozen times. It's beautiful effects more noticeable each time. I think I like it a little better than the theme for Heracles, if that's possible, which is itself such a beautiful melody. In fact, the whole soundtrack for Heracles could pass muster to enter the repertoire of symphony orchestras. I'm not kidding. Audiences would love it. They're hungry to hear catchy tunes that are also beautiful.
Your harmonic effects have a surety of touch that indicates a born talent. You've given me some ideas in orchestrating my own music. I'm serious. So to Mozart and Bach as my teachers I can now add Animan.
The trouble is I don't think I have the will to finish my sketches. I improvise the accompaniment to my melodies when I perform. But to actually spend the time to think it all through, write it down, and edit it in order to get a professional sound is daunting. I'm serious when I say that no man on earth is lazier than I am. My enthusiasm is all in the melody. I can tell when a melody is coming on. I feel an urge to get it out of my head. I call it milking my music udder that's bursting. But when I've got it nailed down my interest suddenly drains. I'm on to milking the next melody out. It would take sheer will power to fill in the counterpoint, which Mozart called the hack work of music, anyway. Anything you can learn in music, such as the counterpoint they teach in school, is the hack work of music.
You can't teach in school how to come up with beautiful melodies like yours are. That's something he's born with. And I can't bear to spend time on the hack work. I know that's a fault. Because Bach spent time on it. Mozart, Beethoven, and Wagner spent time on it. And so did Animan. But all those examples of exemplary composers' dedication to their art only makes me feel guilty. It doesn't move me to follow suit. So my compositions remain bare bones, sketches only of the melody line.
The few people for whom I've played my music love it. You'd think their laudation would inspire me to knuckle under. Think again. I can only surmise that something must have happened to me early on in life that made me so damn lazy and unambitious. Or maybe it's in my DNA. My father was like I am.
If my mother had not provided me with rental properties that keep a roof over my head I'd be homeless sleeping and eating in shelters. I've never worked. Tried it. The grind was unendurable. A few decades before she died she said that if she was going to die in peace she would have to buy me some rentals so I would be taken care of after she was gone.
I've never grasped the purpose of mortal life. It's all so stupid to me, people running around chasing money and for what? Doing something you love is the only meaning I understand about life. Wish I were like you, though. At least you can motivate yourself to pursue what you love.
I can't understand with talent like yours to create such beautiful effects, your unerring instincts, why you didn't make music your chosen occupation instead of animation. Of course, I know you must enjoy animation else why would you pursue that line of work. But still . . .
Stephen
PS: I noticed when downloading your music that you have Chinese writing on the title. And you live in Asia. Is your ethnic background Asian or European or what?
Thanks again, for your kind words! I never set out to create beautiful melodies--I just try to write the type of music that I love to hear. I always prefer orchestral music to piano only, and it's because of all the colors possible with all those instruments.
DeleteI just remembered something about the concerto piece I uploaded. It was shortly after I had bought my first keyboard. I was amazed that the keyboard would record what I played and then play it back for me. I could add more instruments or whatever.
Anyway, I turned on the recording function, and just started playing whatever came to me. It was the oddest sensation--it was as if someone else's hands were playing the piece through me. It's difficult to improvise a melody, because when I get to the place where it repeats, I can't remember what the melody was! But this time, it was really eerie. I played the piece from start to finish without stopping. My playing wasn`t completely smooth--I was slightly stumbling through it. But I didn't stop. After the piece was over, I played it back. I couldn't believe that I had just made that up out of nowhere. I like to think that some genius on The Other Side was guiding me through it. In any case, I went through it, and wrote it all out on paper (though where it has vanished to, I don't know). I had to sit down and learn the piece I had dimprovised, but it's a rather easy piece to play. So what you heard on the recording is the cleaned-up version. Unfortunately, that only happened once!
DO you have recordings of your music? I'd like to hear some.
Yes, I do live in Asia, and the Chinese characters on the music file is the translation of the English titles. My ethnic background is white, anglo-saxon originally from California.
There was a time when I imagined a career as a pianist--but as I said, I prefer orchestral music. Also, I don't enjoy playing the same music over and over. Animation for me is the master of all art forms, because like music, it has the time factor, and it can be a receptacle for all the other arts: visual art, drama, storytelling, dance, and music. And animation is the youngest of all the art forms, so it's like this vast area that hasn't even been really explored or exploited yet.
Dear Wayne,
ReplyDeleteAm I being presumptuous in addressing you as Wayne? Or just plain wrong? That was the name on the receipt for my purchase of The Spanish Teacher. And you said yours is a one-man operation right now. So I put 2 and 2 together.
A few months ago I shot a photo of myself with my computer on a whim and put it in my profile on DaddyDaters.com. My moniker is dubril, if you're interested. I was just sitting in my recliner when I got this impulse to take a picture of myself and upload it to the website. Have no idea how I succeeded in uploading it, because I don't know what I'm doing around a computer at all. But there it is, proof.
I figured out a long time ago that sex for me was not about the physical pleasure in and of itself, but about reinforcing a spiritual or mental connection with my partner through sex. So I'm not hopeful of a satisfactory outcome to putting myself out there on a dating site for older men.
You asked me if I would send you a sample of my music. Glad to. But I have neglected music for a long, long time now. My problem is that I have these books I've written that take up my free time editing when I'm not watching movies on Netflix and Amazon, which eat up most of my time. I'm alone for the first time in my life. So movies are company. Each of my books took about a month to knock out. But reading over them and correcting them is taking several months. I can see that I'll never be finished with correcting them. So at some point I'm going to have to just abandon them.
But we'll have to wait until next year. I'm going into the hospital Monday for a total knee replacement, left knee, post-operative care for three days, then to be transported to a rehab facility for a couple of weeks, to be discharged sometime in the middle of January. So I'll be incommoded for about a month, won't even be home. I'm putting out a month's supply of dry food for my cat Foofer, and a fresh litter box. She drinks out of the toilet tank. I've taken the lid off of it.
I got around to listening to your Fairies and Angels. My favorite of the three of yours I've heard. The orchestral effects are intelligent, tasteful, and unerring. You have an instinctive apprehension for musical effects. It's fun to listen to and beautiful. As I'm listening to it I'm imagining a ballet, a fantasy theme, redolent of the Nutcracker. It's your most complex and deft of the three compositions. Not that the others need improvement. You've already got two ballet suites, Fairies and Angels and the soundtrack to Heracles. The variety of themes in both suggests an etude. If you could knock out a dozen more about the same length you could have a successful ballet on your hands what with the interlude music between suites. Aside from Tchaikovsky ballet music is mostly crap. So there is an opening to succeed for someone like yourself who can provide music that is both beautiful and fun to listen to.
If you haven't listened to it, I recommend Gliere's Harp Concerto performed by Emmanuel Ceysson on You Tube, the whole thing. There are several sites. But only one where he plays the whole piece. He's by far and away the best harpist. French. A lot of females are you You Tube playing Gliere. Technically correct but thin and reedy. Only Ceysson manages to wring out of his harp a full, 3-dimensional sound.
I left a comment on Gliere on the page of his horn concerto. Don't know why the horn piece, because I didn't like it as well as the harp piece. My moniker is "permian 350." Some guy criticized my post. So I answered his. You might be entertained by the exchange.
Stephen
Hi Stephen,
DeleteAddressing me as "Wayne" is not a mistake, although I much more prefer the name "Animan". I chose that because it conjures up a lot of associations: anima, animation, man, and animal.
I'm sorry that you need knee replacement. On the downside, it will be an inconvenience in many temporary ways. On the upside, the medical technology nowadays is better than it has ever been. So we can all expect a good result.
It was amazing that you mention Gliere's harp concerto, because I have been listening to it for many years. I got a lot of inspiration for Heracles from the first and third movements. I've seen Emmanuel Ceysson playing the second and third movements of it (what happened to the first?) on Youtube, and he just sails through it in the most tremendous and spectacular way. I found another video of that piece on Youtube, of a Russian orchestra and a young female harpist, playing the whole piece much slower, with no fireworks or gorgeous musicality. But Ceysson has nailed it to perfection. Most people watching and hearing him would swear that he was born to play that concerto. After seeing him on Youtube, I bought his CD.
I agree with you that sex is less about the physical act than the mental and spiritual connection. It has to be, because sex it at its most delicious in the brain, where it conjures up all sorts of thoughts and feelings. I've often seen porn that was nothing more than mechanical screwing, and made me feel ice cold. But the minute that the participants seem really interested in each other, and visually lust after each other, then it really gets good.
I know you just finished this movie and you are resting but I know many people want to know what your next movie will be about.
ReplyDeleteso do you have any idea or are you rolling around some stories in your head. whatever you do I cannot wait for your next one XD.
Actually, I'm not really resting. Finishing the Spanish Teacher, I began work on my next movie. That halted when some fans said they wanted a 1 minute free Christmas-themed Animan video for this holiday season. So I stopped working on the new movie---for the moment.
ReplyDeleteIn the past 3 weeks, I've been working on this short Christmas thing. Once I get the music composed, recorded and put into the video, I'll make it available through my blogs.
THEN, I'll get back to work on the new movie, which is set in the 1930s and will have some great music. It's way too early to talk about it and jinx it, so I'll leave it at that for right now!
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to Fairies and Angels over and over again. Your orchestral coloring is beautiful, unerring, instinctive. The whole thing is so much fun to listen to. When I hear you modulate I say to myself, "Oh, boy, hang on. Here we go." Lifts my spirits. Never tire of listening to it.
Got any more music for me to download? You've created a monster with an appetite for more.
You already have enough music for a ballet performance of the three pieces you've directed me to. I've seen performances that are not a full ballet but merely individual pieces of music of Bach and others that are choreographed. Why not your pieces? They're eminently ballet worthy. And if I then others would appreciate your creations. I have only one request if you decide to go that route, please, none of this modern dance shit. Uh, it's so borrrrrrring. Your music deserves strict classical form.
I turned on a performance by the Danish Royal of La Sylphide. A Chinaman played the lead, imagine that. But what was jaw-dropping was the choreography. I had never seen that heightened level of stylization before. I'm telling you, the stylization was the most beautiful bodily movement I'd ever seen. So I did some sleuthing and found out that the choreographer which the Danish Royal uses a lot is Bournonville, who worked in the middle of the 19th century. He was a Frenchman. There's a whole school that teaches Bournonville's technique.
As an aside, I was talking to my neighbor, a professor of economics, one day at the fence and I just mentioned I was composing music for a ballet. He without my prompting said that he went to see the Danish Royal when it was visiting Salt Lake City. He was amazed at the choreography. He had never seen anything like it before. I told him I had the same experience. I'm thinking when I finally get around to organizing my music--I have enough for two or three ballets--I might tender it to the Danish. I want Bournonville's technique applied to my music whoever I give my music to.
My operation has been postponed until the 28th, a week later. I was bumped because of a couple of emergency cases. If that's the case, I may be bumped again. The silver lining is that the delay will give me time to muck out my stall, which hasn't been cleaned in years. I really need to come home from rehab to cleaner quarters.
Your comment on porn that's boring and porn that works for you is what I've found. There are only three porn videos that have sparked any interest for me. And they all have one thing in common, the men never take their eyes off of each other, especially the top never takes his eyes off of the bottom even when he's penetrating him from behind. He's fixated on keeping a visual connection with his partner, so much so that when the bottom moves positions the top's head will immediately turn in the same direction to keep eyeballing him. Balling is much more erotic when it's accompanied by eyeballing.
By contrast, the most boring porn is when the actors look at each other perfunctorily or even keep looking away at some porn being shown on a screen in back of the camera to help straight men get hard to do gay for pay.
The worst are straight porn videos. I really don't think men and women like each other. Even straight men who do gay porn are more affectionate with their male partner. With women there's no affectionate kissing. It's all about the genitals. And when the guy cums that's it. He's out of there. No kissing, no "See you," nothing. But in gay videos the men are affectionate and kiss before, during, and after sex. They can't get enough passionate kissing in. The difference between the way men and women behave toward each other and the way two men behave toward each other is stark.
Stephen
Hi Stephen,
ReplyDeleteI'll keep this short so that I can give you this link to a little piece of music I composed the day before yesterday. It's short--only about 1 minute long, but you'll see why if you just download the file from here:https://www.sendspace.com/file/kml3q9
Be sure to click only the light blue box that says "Click here to start download from sendspace". I think you'll like it!
Animan
Dear Animan,
ReplyDeleteThanx for the Christmas special. It made me smile. By the way, I tried an experiment today. I watched a couple of videos of Austin Wilde on Pornhub with the sound turned off and Fairies and Angels--my favorite--playing over and over again from the beginning to the end of each video. It enhanced his performance, rendering it truly beautiful, a work of art in itself, which I thought would be a feat impossible of being performed inasmuch as he's incredibly proficient at what he does, kissing a lot and actually making love to his partners. That man really loves men. You can tell. But what was strange was it seemed as if his bodily movements and thrusts were in sync with your music in whatever video I watched. I'm not kidding about that either. Either the tempo of your music is the same as the usual tempo of two males having sex with each other or the same as Austin Wilde's tempo for sex or I was experiencing a kind of perceptual warp under the spell of your music.
Stephen
Dear Stephen,
ReplyDeleteYour experiment sounds very interesting. I'm not familiar with the name Austin Wilde, although I have probably seen him somewhere on the web. It never occurred to me to play my Fairies and Angels music with a video like that--so that's a first right there!
At any rate, that's interesting that the sound and visuals would seem to match up that well....
Animan
can i just say animan, got caught up over the holidays on Hercules (loved it)....and then The spanish teacher.....can i just say that the spanish teacher was the PERVIEST thing you've done since Twist Party and Lex Stern MD....all i can say is i sure would have loved to have conjugated my spanish verbs more if i had a little help from a hot spanish teacher like in the video.....definitely would have been one hell of a way to spend a dollar....you continue to amaze with your videos....worth every penny i spend.....and if i may....STOP POSTING TO OTHER SITES FOR FREE....this guy is the best animator since Charles Shultz, Walt Disney....let this artist make a few bucks and he'll continue to create more incredible animations for us.....happy 2016
ReplyDeleteYou have just started off my new year with a wonderful message--Thank you!!!
DeleteBe honest, if you had a Spanish teacher like Mr. Monsanto, would you waste your time conjugating verbs? I sure as hell wouldn't! He and I would find much BETTER things to do, taking the "Good Neighbor Policy" to new heights!
And thanks for rallying to my cause with your anti-free-posting message. It has been made before here, by myself and others, but it does bear repeating!
Happy 2016 to you, Dear Friend of Animan!
Wow animan the movie was HOT !! Especially the last part...u r brilliant.. Btw there is a voice in ur videos that I really love, Its urs :) ❤️ Can't wait for the next one
ReplyDeleteI'm so super happy that you like the movie!! And I'm really flattered that you liked my voice. I tried to create what I thought would be the perfect Spanish accent, which I patterned after the actor Fernando Lamas, and I think a lot of people responded positively to that! Thank you, very very much!
Deletewhat is your e-mail address?
ReplyDeleteheluleka@yahoo.co.jp
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI recently reviewed again the Teacher of Spanish:
This is still my favorite movie at Animan:
Causes
1)The story (plot) - - this intrigued. Social roles
2) there is even an interview with the stars
3) an international gang bang using big -assed sporty dad. There is rest for tops (they wait on queue and renew their energy) but greedy bottom all time in action
4) very naughty scenes and conversations. Enough attention and sperm of boys for this awesome daddy ass
5) The Star Mr Monsanto. He is perfect, he is the best dripping dad ever
The hottest Cartoon!
Thanks Animan!
Hi Sergey! Wow, you are still enjoying "The Spanish Teacher"--I'm glad! It is my wish that as my fans watch these cartoons over and over, they will find new things to see and notice. You always give me fresh inspiration to do more movies. Thank you so much for that! There will be more movies. I promise!
DeleteI will buy every of your cartoon for my private collection. I promise:). Every time it is EVENT for me!
ReplyDeleteI offer you my most heartfelt thanks! Without an audience, there could be no Animan.
Delete