The Animation Factory Moves Slowly Along
Although the new movie is proceeding as planned, there's still a huge mountain of work remaining to be done. The release date will be sometime in July, and the trailer will be ready by June 25.
From left to right, the men are Rod, Adrian, Junior and Harvey.
Big FAN! Take your time Buddy and we are pretty sure the finished product will be as Great as you and your creations. Keep allowing your brain and fingers to OOZE magic.
ReplyDeleteWow, nice message! Thanks so much. I'll make sure the new video is worth the wait. :)
Deletemmmm loving the look of Harvey, looks like he has a BIG MEATY body. Very much looking forward to this :)
ReplyDeleteThere are several meaty guys here ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Animan you tease, you tease!!!! But I love it! I can't wait! I'm sure that this will be an amazing vid for all of your fans to enjoy ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess I AM a bit of a tease! ;)
ReplyDeleteAniman, please take your time. As much as I wish I could see everything now, I know that with a lot of time and work, you will produce another great movie! And we will all enjoy it so much Ahhhh!!! So excited! Patience patience!
ReplyDeleteI get a lot of messages about my next movie, saying "I can't wait!!" It makes me happy to know that something I am making is being awaited with such fervor. But it's also very encouraging when I'm told to "take your time and make it good!" I'm very aware of both viewpoints, and I know what everyone wants to see. I promise to deliver the goods!
DeleteIn this picture i can see that Junior ready to handle these meaty men)"I can't wait!!"
ReplyDeleteThose meaty men are nothing more than playthings, to Junior's way of thinking!
Deletewow i love this concept!
DeletemMmMm ;)
Deleteyum yum!
DeleteThanks Animan! This is a perfect birthday gift!
ReplyDelete♬Happy birthday to you!
DeleteAwe your so sweet thanks :*
DeleteAw shucks...it's nothing :)
DeleteWow... Harvey and Rod look particularly beary! I'm sure the end product will be brilliant.
ReplyDeleteBeary, beary good (pardon a lame Animan joke)
DeleteTaKe Ur Time A butt me and my Guy cannot wait ;
ReplyDeleteOh BBQdude--I luv your sense of humor!
Deletewell i'd say the picture says it all....three guys look shocked and harvey jr has a big smirk on his face.....i just can't imagine what you have planned for this poker game with boys animan.....i think that harvey junior is just too knowing for these older guys.....just when i thought junior was going to be taught a lesson, it seems like the older guys are the ones that are going to be learning new stuff.....i have a feeling the guys are going home and telling their sons...."why can't you be more like harvey junior......
ReplyDeleteI could probably tell you a lot about this movie, but I've sworn myself to secrecy. The last thing I want to do is spoil it for you! All I can say is that there will be some "poking" at this poker game ;)
DeleteSo, it must be Hal and Dave that are up to something special that make the other's look shocked? I do hope so, I was hoping the Irish cop in Super Hero would make a return, I like really hairy red to fair haired guys. I'm hoping Santa was red haired once too.
ReplyDeleteAh hahhhh--you're putting all the pieces together! I know what you mean about fair-haired guys. A lot of them have big legs and rumps, and are naturals for Animan-style entertainment.
DeleteHad a powerful fair haired games master at school (UK), big legs, rump and cock, very hairy too, had a relationship with him for my last year at school. Pure bliss, saw him about 5 years ago, still handsome, but not as powerful. That's why Coach Ben did, and does, it for me. Looking forward to the trailer, and more. Love your work.
DeleteThinking back on the gym classes I attended at ages 12-17, I recall that about half of all the fair-haired fellows had big legs and bottoms. I couldn't wait till it was shower time, just so that I could get a really good look at those voluptuous rumps. Just remembering them always got me excited!
DeleteAnsioso
ReplyDeletePaciência! :D
DeleteAniman, the new cartoon looks nice. I like how you change your touch a little bit everytime you make a new production. Can't wait to see the trailer tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Can you consider the following themes in your future productions?
Knights&Dragons(or Knight of the Round), or something like a Disney Prince Story.
It would be fun to watch.
Like all requests, I will consider your idea. The Country Club video and this newest one have been tremendously complicated and super labor-intensive. Oh, how I long to do something simple again, like School Fantasy!
DeleteYpu can with Coach Ben being the power Bottom that he ia with a new crop men who are the fathers of the young men in school fantasy when hey find out what went on.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm....interesting!!
Delete