When I was about 14, I learned that The Art Corner was selling an animation kit. I don't know where that information came from, but I went bananas when I found out. Since Christmas was coming up, I told my parents that THIS was the gift I wanted. I still can't believe the price tag: $6.95! My parents were able to get it for me--now that I think of it, this was a long time after the Art Corner's heyday, so I probably got the last Animation Kit in existence! It was pretty bare-bones as you can see in the photo. I didn't get the "How to Draw Donald Duck" or "How to Draw Chip and Dale" books, though. Little did I realize at the time, that this would be the first step toward "Animan-ism".
Now I don't use a drawing table, because then I'd have to scan in all the drawings. My current software (and hardware) allow me to draw directly onto the computer screen. This is light-years beyond the Animation Kit.

I used my cousins paypal acount to puchace carmen but i did not get the video what do i do?
ReplyDeleteWhat you do is tell me the name appearing on the paypal order, because without it, I can't help you! It would be nice if I had an email address where I could send you the links.
DeleteSend it here again, and this time I won't publish it.
i love you videos toons ,you know the movies joe gage? I loved the new movie you did with dad and son!
ReplyDeleteMy site: http://www.sex.com/son-without-dad/
I checked out your wild site! Thanks for sharing it with us!
DeleteWhat about next video?
ReplyDeleteAs with all Animan videos, it will take a few months to complete. Animan has just begun working on it, so there's still very little work done on it.
ReplyDeleteDear Animan !
ReplyDeleteIve been an admirer of yours for quite some time, but only in that inadvertent way of the internet ; finding your stunningly hot "intergen" man-to-man videos here and there. And only from time to time. But this time I found a way where I might be able to get closer to you ! Now, how might I be able to reach further into your wonderful psyche and shared sexual appetites ? (Email off here, perhaps ?)
Meanwhile, the name's Jayson. I perform in porn (a lot of it older/younger) and it's a real pleasure having gotten this much further into your realm !
Hope to hear back (on here ?) ; and hey, does every dude's writings default to this crazy font ?!
XXX, Jayse
Hi Jayson!
DeleteYou flatter Animan with your praise and admiration!
I cannot send you an email, because your comment came anonymously to me through Blogger. If you send another comment with your email address, then I know where to contact you.
Animan's policy is to never publish email addresses here. Private stuff remains private.
And yes, every dude's writings default to this crazy font. : )
xxx Animan
Hey Nasty-Man!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you ever thought about creating an animated version of the "Passions" comic that you made long ago. I'd love to see that one in the future!
That is a project I have planned for the future. I might have to make it in 3 or 4 parts (or more!) to do it right. But it's definitely going to be done.
DeleteOoh, that would be cool if it was like a mini soap-opera! You ARE the animan to do it! I can see it now!
DeleteLove your LEX video. Very sexy. I really enjoy how you always have the big stud muscle men getting fucked. Ever think about showing a super muscle guy with a tiny cock getting fucked by a nerdy guy with a huge cock? That is my secret little fantasy....
ReplyDeleteWell anyway - keep up the good work. I have bought all of your videos and plan to keep doing so. Your vids are actually hotter than porn!!!
I'll think about your idea!
DeleteThanks for the kind words about the vids!
Hello Animan! I am in the process of collecting all of you videos and I have a minor question. I downloaded the Beach (which is amazing!) after wanting it for a while. You mentioned that you entered it into a contest and had to edit it down, that the original video was nearly 15 minutes long. I'm not sure if you would still be honoring what you said about allowing us to download the original long form version but I'd gladly pay extra money for the full scene. As much as I really loved the version I purchased I want to savor all the hot Coach Ben and naked beach daddies that I can! I can't wait to get your other videos! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!
ReplyDeleteBeach is the shortest of the Animan videos for sale. The complete version runs 8 minutes and 5 seconds. Why so short? There are several reasons.
Delete1) It's the first video for sale, and I hadn't yet settled on what would be a sufficient length.
2) It was originally made to enter in a contest, and even at 8 minutes, it was way over the 5-minute limit. I had to cut some scenes out. I restored them after the contest.
3) Because the story was limited to a small area on the beach, I didn't want to stretch the story out too long, because it might become repetitious. I was running out of ideas!
So, the whole thing in a nutshell, is that if your copy of Beach runs at 8 minutes 5 seconds, you have the entire video! Thank you for asking about this, because I'm sure there are others who wanted to ask the same thing. :)