Coach Ben

Coach Ben
Coach Ben

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Big City

Here's a background from the next Animan video. We've had stories in the country (Camp), the beach (Coach Ben's Big Beach Adventure), and the suburbs (Sex Ed, Twist Party), as well as an exotic foreign country (Carmen). So, a story with an urban theme seemed like the next logical step.

9 comments:

  1. Great idea, although you should do one set at the vstican with priests! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vintage safari in the future possibly ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you say "vintage safari", I take it as meaning "an old-fashioned, authentic hunting for wild animals in Africa". You want me to make an animation about that?

      Delete
  3. I'm Sooo Glad that you're doing an Urban Themed project. It was only a matter of time 'til you produced one. I hope I see a couple that has a cute Asian coupled with a ruffneck, bald 'n' buff Latino. Mmm... I'd ♥ to see that, Animan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you thought of making a movie about a hunk bodybuilder like straight cop,who gets a homosexual experience (or even being raped) and then he likes it that much that he becomes a complete bottom gay. You know , something like Tom Of Finland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. More of an exotic expedition like the old days with a some "exciting" discovery : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Animan, I see something great being churned up!! no pun intended! haha. I like the "old days with some jaw droping, hot seat fun"
    A Animan fan!

    ReplyDelete