Running time: 8:05
Before you decide to buy, you may want to check out these two trailers:
Junior College Men's Camp is $7 U.S.
Running time: 15:50
Before you decide to buy, you may want to check out this trailer:
CAMP TRAILER
HERE'S WHAT THE VIDEOS SOUND LIKE:



i love the art ...and the cartoon ..
ReplyDeleteWhen will your videos have actual people talking and making noise in the background of the animation? I mean the music is ok, but it's not as great as hearing an actual voice.
ReplyDelete"Assorted Animation","The Husband", and "School Fantasy" have music-only backgrounds.
DeleteAll the rest ("Sex Ed", "Twist Party", "Coach Ben's Big Beach Adventure", and "Junior College Men's Camp") all have genuine human voices, either as background sound, or actually having real live conversations with each other.
Love the videos! Wish I could be apart
Deletewhat about the people who cant pay? we still enjoy watching the videos. why cant you put your new videos that get old up for free?
ReplyDeleteAwe I bought these two videos and my pc crashed and I lost them. =(
ReplyDeleteI can't help you if I don't know your name or email address. Go to the post "Ordering Videos", and click "Inquire About Videos" so that you can contact me directly.
DeleteLove the videos but can you add some watersports fetishes to your next one
DeleteYou won’t be seeing that in the very NEXT video, but I will turn it over in the Animan brain.
DeleteI wish I can buy the videos.. :( great job anyway!
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like to discuss your problem with Animan, you know where to contact me.
DeleteAniman, there is no problem, he's just too cheap to shell out 7 bucks for the vids. Everybody thinks just b/c content is on a computer it should be free. These things take time and money to complete. If you had ads popping up everywhere, they'd be mad about that, but you have to pay for this stuff somehow. If he's sad about it, let him boo-hoo on gawker or queerty and let them handle it, you get back to work making all of us other paying chaps happy with your brilliant work!
DeleteSomebody from bucketxxx in Australia sent a comment, but the email address you gave me didn't work. Please write again and give me your correct address. : )
ReplyDeleteAniman, I wonder if you can post a new trailer which feature a small clip, a glimpse from the actual movie?
ReplyDeleteI have an online friend who wanted to buy these movies, but he said he wanted to see a clip first (he's not exactly a believer to my words, and asked for proof of goodness). I wanted to share part of my vids, but I don't know how to do that cause I'm totally not familiar with video editing software, and afraid if I might violate your copyright. I wonder if you could you provide it instead, that is, if you don't mind. Thanks in advance...
Thanks for mentioning this. I have added links for the trailers on this post. They're linked to GayTube, so they'll play with one click. (I should have thought of this sooner!) I hope it helps!
ReplyDeleteThanks man, but ouch... I forget to mention one important thing. He wanted to hear a sample of the spoken dialogue as well, something about voice acting or stuffs. He had seen these trailers on your blog post, and wanted to hear actual dialogue instead of music
DeleteI just put up a sound sample "movie" on this post.
DeleteThanks so much Animan...
DeleteSo sorry for the late reply, I've been quite busy that I haven't had time to surf the net lately.
Anyway, I just told my friend to visit this page so he can listen to it directly (just in case he hasn't realized it before I did haha).
Again, thanks so very very much! Looking forward for more of your works :D
Hey!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the running time of each film?
Coach Ben's Big Beach Adventure is 8:05 and Junior College Men's Camp is 15:50.
ReplyDeleteI'm planning for all Animan videos made from now on to have a running time of between 13 to 16 minutes, because that seems to work the best, story-wise. The beach video is shorter, because it was originally made for a film festival (HUMP!), and even for that, I had to cut it down to 5 minutes.
Aan G.L.
ReplyDeleteBedankt dat U mijn videos gekocht hebt. Helaas, toen ik U de video links verzond, verscheen dit bericht: "tot 29 juli is deze mailbox niet toegankelijk. Gelieve uw mail vanaf dan opnieuw te versturen of contacteer 09...."
Zal ik tot 29 juli wachten?
Animan, I emailed you and never got a response!
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry. I just checked my email inbox and there are no emails from tm45. Did you use another name?
ReplyDeleteAlthough I do my very best to answer each and every inquiry and order as soon as possible, sometimes a whole bunch come all at once, and I may have overlooked one email. If I did, I apologize.
Shall we try again?
Great fan of your work big bubble butts of horny coaches are very exciting but to b very frank would b waiting to get them on free public access any idea when it would b free for all
ReplyDeleteThanks
I've been asked this repeatedly and have answered it repeatedly.
DeleteAniman is blessed with supporters who give their $7 from the heart, because they know it insures more cartoons to come and they see my works as having value. They also think Animan is worth it.
It would certainly not be fair to these kind supporters for me to suddenly make the videos free after having already taken their money.
For those of you who think my videos are devoid of any monetary value, and that I deserve nothing in return, bless you!
haha that last bit was priceless <3 love ya
DeleteThanks! Most of us who dream of accomplishing great things in the world of art, music, writing, animation etc. are always warned that being an artist equals poverty, because nobody wants to pay for what we have to offer the world. But at the same time, we see these artists, great and not-so-great, who have become huge successes, both artistically and financially. I've spent decades in poverty, doing every menial job under the sun, just to keep myself alive. Now it's time for me to make a go of it, and believe me, a prosperous Animan is an Animan who can keep the supply of new cartoons a-coming (even if they do take a while to make.)
DeleteI wish it was easier to purchase your videos. I've created a paypal account and ready to buy.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Now, just scroll up on this post, until you see "STEP 1." If you're not on a mobile device, you'll see a screen that says, "You can contact Animan by writing to him at...." Watch the movie to get the address.
DeleteOR....you can send me your email address in a comment, in which case I'll contact you, and your comment will NOT be published here, to protect your privacy.
If we have an paypal account and want to buy the videos would we just send the funds to the contact info in the Video above???
ReplyDeleteYes, and remember to mention: 1) The video's title, 2) What type: MOV or WMV and 3) the e-mail address to send the links to!
DeleteIs there anyway I can pay through mobile? I really want to pay through mobile.
DeleteHow does that work? I'm not familiar with it.
DeleteCut and paste address into your browser window:
ReplyDeletehttp://animancartoons.blogspot.jp/2012/08/carmen-is-now-available_15.html
You'll find the trailer link there, for MOV and for WMV!
How or where do I get Animan's contact info to buy a movies
ReplyDeleteOn this post, there are 4 pictures, arranged vertically: the top is a still of Coach Ben, the second one down is a still from Camp, the third one down is a "movie" with no picture, but just sounds from Animan cartoons (it is NOT a YOUTUBE movie--so, it cannot be played on iPods or iPads).
DeleteTHE FOURTH ONE DOWN is the one you want. (Be careful--this movie can be seen on computers, but not on iPods or iPads!) Play the movie and it will reveal Animan's contact info.
I really want to purchase your movies, but due to someone hacking my paypal account a while back, i am unable to get another one right now. is there no other way to get them?
ReplyDeleteSend me another comment, and this time, include your e-mail address. I never publish comments containing e-mails, so you're safe! I'll send you a private message to your e-mail address! Thank you!
DeleteI have been trying for some time now to send a colorful or witty comment about your work, but everything I type falls short of expressing my adoration of your work, or how creative you are.
ReplyDeleteAll I will say is Thank You and please don't stop entertaining and sharing with us. I plan on collecting all you submit and will gratefully pay whatever you ask.
Let me say, "Thank YOU" for such a wonderful comment. Although I do enjoy colorful and witty comments, it's the sincerity that I notice the most, and your comment is overflowing with it.
DeleteI will continue pushing the boundaries of what I do, and I feel especially lucky to do so under the watchful and loving gaze of those like yourself, who make it all worthwhile! Thank you.
how long does it take to get the wmvs that i ordered if i used a debit card instead of going through paypal? (i sincerely wish I had used paypal now!)
ReplyDeleteThe time is the same--if you didn't get your videos yet, it may be because you didn't follow the correct steps, especially #5 and 6. Write me another comment, tell me your name, name used to order, paypal transaction number, video title and MOV or WMV. I WILL NOT PUBLISH YOUR PRIVATE INFO. Animan is ready and willing to help you.
DeleteI bought it, but i don't know where to download it :/
ReplyDeleteSend me another comment (I won't publish it). Include:
DeleteYour name (the one on your paypal transaction), and what you bought. WMV or MOV.
If possible, the date as well.
Animan....Just wanted to thank you. I enjoyed Lex very much and hope you do another cartoon involving gay incest between a father and son.
ReplyDeleteThank YOU! I'm always happy to hear that someone enjoyed the video. There's a very good chance that I'll do another video like Lex someday.
Deletei went to the animan store to buy a movie but it keeps saying theres something wrong with my credit card and that i need to contact my bank. i've used this card at least 3 times today so there's nothing wrong with it. what r my other options for payment, because there is no paypal button at the top of your page like the 'coach' says on how to make payments.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! That happens sometimes with credit cards.
DeleteSelz doesn't use Paypal, but Animan does.
Please go back to the store and under the picture of Coach Ben, there's a little green box that says "message". Use that to contact me and we'll work something out.
saw another post about how to go about paying on paypal so i went and did that instead.
DeleteHow do I actually buy the videos ?
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for your question. Write to me at heluleka@yahoo.co.jp
DeleteI'll send you an illustrated list of the videos available.
Animan
what's the song selection on the school fantasy video?
ReplyDeleteThat's some royalty-free Bossa nova music I found on the web, but there was no artist's name--just the names of the pieces.
ReplyDeleteAre you still producing? I would GLADLY pay to help finance future projects. Your work is by far the most unique and erotic since Josman!
ReplyDelete